Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] ParallelCoin - DUO - SHA256 + Scrypt | Community Takeover - page 7. (Read 61088 times)

Activity: 375
Merit: 103
Coinz-Universe
addnode=144.217.73.92:11047
addnode=157.161.128.62:11047
addnode=165.227.110.22:11047
addnode=172.79.41.222:11047
addnode=177.195.45.223:11047
addnode=185.8.166.94:11047
addnode=186.228.130.167:11047
addnode=188.134.90.224:11047
addnode=194.135.88.119:11047
addnode=210.50.223.75:11047
addnode=41.217.16.70:11047
addnode=46.28.107.182:11047
addnode=46.39.252.11:11047
addnode=5.9.10.66:11047
addnode=67.5.27.205:11047
addnode=89.40.12.55:11047

Go to C:\Users\{{User}}\AppData\Roaming

replace {{User}} by your username
then you will find parallelcoin wallet folder
there create a file called parallelcoin.conf
and paste all these lines into it (using notepad)
then save and restart wallet
legendary
Activity: 1124
Merit: 1013
ParalleCoin's ruler from the shadow
addnode=144.217.73.92:11047
addnode=157.161.128.62:11047
addnode=165.227.110.22:11047
addnode=172.79.41.222:11047
addnode=177.195.45.223:11047
addnode=185.8.166.94:11047
addnode=186.228.130.167:11047
addnode=188.134.90.224:11047
addnode=194.135.88.119:11047
addnode=210.50.223.75:11047
addnode=41.217.16.70:11047
addnode=46.28.107.182:11047
addnode=46.39.252.11:11047
addnode=5.9.10.66:11047
addnode=67.5.27.205:11047
addnode=89.40.12.55:11047
Activity: 64
Merit: 3
Do you guys have an addnodes list?

- Mike
Activity: 75
Merit: 0
Can you guys tell me a working pool for mining coins?
Activity: 150
Merit: 2
Looking for a good project
Too many red flags in this discord thingie from me to allow it on my systems. I am probably paranoid to a certain degree but still the benefits of joining discord do not outweigh the risks I see in this platform and sincerely hope just following only here will allow me to be kept in the loop so to say.

Oh, you don't trust discord either?
How about you change your name to paranoidad?  Grin  Grin
Nah, seriously you can just use a disposable number if you need a number to join:  https://receive-smss.com/

Good luck mate, have a nice day!
legendary
Activity: 1612
Merit: 1608
精神分析的爸
I object to Grant Thornton not distributing the DUO back to the rightful holders. Do you think lawyers are not going to just dump them on the market and line their pockets? None of the DUO disappeared in the hack, it's just that NOBODY will get a peep out of judgey-poo who isn't in the lawyer club. But I have to say that it looks like virtually nobody is interested in making a claim anyway.

I personally don't support blacklisting yobit, i think everyone knows well enough by now they likely won't upgrade and will try to rip off the users with it in their accounts, which is the justification for doing that.

The thing with cryptopia is that I'm pretty sure NZ cops seized everything and cryptopia never had the option to distribute unaffected tokens back to users. Then some assholes who were supposed to be keeping a backup ransomed the user list.

The situation is extreme. We have the ability to block them and for the holders of DUO, not having 118,000 duo get dumped on the market unceremoniously would be a good thing.

I don't think yobit really presents that much of a threat. I am writing blocklist code anyway for cryptopia, whether we add yobit cold wallets depends on whether the member of the team promoting this action can get adequate data to conclusively be certain their cold wallets are frozen.

I am all in for blocking the funds locked in Cryptopia, though I just think re-creating/re-distributing lost coins this way is setting a bad precedent. What would be next? Lost my wallet with xxx DUO at the adress yyyyyyy, please block that address and re-issue my coins?
But certainly, block all those coins that the Cryptopia-criminals deliberately held back from us legit owners and reduce the supply by this.

Dear Psychodad,
Thank you for your feedback. DUO is not the first project to refund community members after the cryptopia Ordeal; other coins have done the same. (I am personally involved in one of them, Nativecoin). Moreover, the DUO team has only implemented this procedure after it passed voting on our discord channel (we have a voting channel to discuss such matters).
As a DUO community member, please feel free to join us on https://discord.gg/sW8WPkP to have your voice heard on future developments.
Thank you for being a supporter of DUO and have a nice day!

Thank you for your kind words.
I am sorry but since Discord always asks for my mobile number to verify me I have completely given up on it, I am at an age where people believe they need no KYC to simply talk. Also I still fail to understand why a simple chat application needs javascripts to connect to my localhost. Too many red flags in this discord thingie from me to allow it on my systems. I am probably paranoid to a certain degree but still the benefits of joining discord do not outweigh the risks I see in this platform and sincerely hope just following only here will allow me to be kept in the loop so to say.
Coinz-Universe

Cryptopia meme...
Dear Parallelcoin community,
As you may remember, On the 24th of June 2019 the team issued an announcement to comfort the community that we will be taking measures to try to return some lost coins on cryptopia to their rightful owners and urged you to wait for further announcements on the details.
The team is glad to inform you now that we will be opening the doors for claims to lost coins on cryptopia.  Wink

This looks like a very slippery road to me.
I lost a lot in Cryptopias hack, but I'd never expect the coins affected to hard fork to refund my losses and I think that's a very dangerous avenue to take and setting a questionnable precedent.

As a holder and miner of DUO I sincerely object these plans as it proves that this blockchain is NOT an immutable ledger.

Dear Psychodad,
Thank you for your feedback. DUO is not the first project to refund community members after the cryptopia Ordeal; other coins have done the same. (I am personally involved in one of them, Nativecoin). Moreover, the DUO team has only implemented this procedure after it passed voting on our discord channel (we have a voting channel to discuss such matters).
As a DUO community member, please feel free to join us on https://discord.gg/sW8WPkP to have your voice heard on future developments.
Thank you for being a supporter of DUO and have a nice day!
Activity: 85
I object to Grant Thornton not distributing the DUO back to the rightful holders. Do you think lawyers are not going to just dump them on the market and line their pockets? None of the DUO disappeared in the hack, it's just that NOBODY will get a peep out of judgey-poo who isn't in the lawyer club. But I have to say that it looks like virtually nobody is interested in making a claim anyway.

I personally don't support blacklisting yobit, i think everyone knows well enough by now they likely won't upgrade and will try to rip off the users with it in their accounts, which is the justification for doing that.

The thing with cryptopia is that I'm pretty sure NZ cops seized everything and cryptopia never had the option to distribute unaffected tokens back to users. Then some assholes who were supposed to be keeping a backup ransomed the user list.

The situation is extreme. We have the ability to block them and for the holders of DUO, not having 118,000 duo get dumped on the market unceremoniously would be a good thing.

I don't think yobit really presents that much of a threat. I am writing blocklist code anyway for cryptopia, whether we add yobit cold wallets depends on whether the member of the team promoting this action can get adequate data to conclusively be certain their cold wallets are frozen.
legendary
Activity: 1612
Merit: 1608
精神分析的爸
As you may remember, On the 24th of June 2019 the team issued an announcement to comfort the community that we will be taking measures to try to return some lost coins on cryptopia to their rightful owners and urged you to wait for further announcements on the details.
The team is glad to inform you now that we will be opening the doors for claims to lost coins on cryptopia.  Wink

This looks like a very slippery road to me.
I lost a lot in Cryptopias hack, but I'd never expect the coins affected to hard fork to refund my losses and I think that's a very dangerous avenue to take and setting a questionnable precedent.

As a holder and miner of DUO I sincerely object these plans as it proves that this blockchain is NOT an immutable ledger.

The team is glad to inform you now that we will be opening the doors for claims to lost coins on cryptopia.  Wink

**Coin claim FAQ:

Q: Who qualifies for the coin claim?
A: Anybody who sent DUO coins to cryptopia from 1st of January 2019 till cryptopia went into liquidation.

Q: What will I receive?
A: 50% of the coins that you sent to cryptopia. Those will be assigned to your address on the day of the hard fork.

Q: Why do I only receive 50% of the coins that I sent?
A: If you sent the coins to cryptopia then you probably had plans to sell. Maybe you sold, maybe you didn’t. And since we can’t confirm whether you sold or not, we will give you 50% of the coins.

Q: I bought coins on cryptopia. Do I get replacement coins?
A: Unfortunately not. Since we don’t have access to trade history on cryptopia we regrettably can’t confirm your claim.

Q:How do I claim the coins?
A: Send a PM on bitcointalk or on discord to a DUO core member (Marcetin, Loki, Trax0r, nWo) with a message signed by the secret of the DUO address that you used to send coins.

BEWARE team will NEVER ask for private keys or for any payments. Only deal with core team members. Do NOT get scammed!!

If you need technical information on how to sign a message with the secret of your address please read this this article:
https://bitcoin.stackexchange.com/questions/3898/how-does-sign-message-work

Q: When should I claim the coins?
A: The sooner the better, but certainly before the deadline of 31st August 2019

For more information please DM core members or join the parallelcoin (DUO) discord here: https://discord.gg/sW8WPkP
Kind Regards
The DUO team
Activity: 20
Merit: 5
Maybe a dumb question, but I looked at the links posted above and didn't see a windows wallet? Am i missing something or is it a linux-only wallet? Also parallelcoin's website seems to be down...
Activity: 6
Hi four3200,

Please help ParallelCoin(DUO) to be listed in  https://freiexchange.com  .
We know you should can find some relationship with frei exchange.

Thanks,
legendary
Activity: 1124
Merit: 1013
ParalleCoin's ruler from the shadow
Well, there are few solutions for today's exchanges.
They can put each coin daemon in a separate container for example and not trade with ERC20 tokens.
For eggs, that is always personal guilt Smiley
Activity: 1246
Merit: 257
I want to add that Altilly is also full legit exchange by my way of looking at exchanges matter. They are also a fully registered company with a variety of services in the field of cryptocoins. Funny thing is that they are the same as NOVA from Sweden. As I said they fulfill all my standards for legit exchange and they even have photos of people in charge.

Those were my good thoughts about NOVA and Altilly. Lets now look at the bad side.

Cryptsy was legit, Cryptopia was legit.... but they all have the same issue which these those two from Sweeden also have. They try to list as many coins as their capacity is but I can bet they don't count "a full source code review" from experts in term of their capacity. The full code review is not something you can perform in 10 minutes. There are really a lot of coins which are basically dead. No devs for months, as I see mostly POS coins survived as nobody needs to mine them. So beside of intention of those exchanges to get more users by listing all possible coins, I see no other purpose as people even don't trade them.
My point is to learn from others and from the past and not to let the same mistakes happened again.
We are witnessing what is currently happening, "shitcoins" are dying slowly but surely. All clones without true purpose and usability will probably vanish from serious exchanges and there will be left only true projects with honest people behind. Ok, not all are honest but you got my point. I know some will be traded still after that on scam exchanges as yobit and similar, but if we want to be serious we should never even look on that side.
To summarise, my message to all exchanges is STOP listing or adding coins for which you did not make a full source code review and do research regarding a project itself.

This is good insight from a seasoned vet.

Cryptsy was legit, Cryptopia was legit.... but ...

We still need exchange listings... but ... ALT crypto was nuked by Cryptsy then, Cryptopia.
Lesson learned ... stop putting all the eggs in ONE exchange basket.

The future is some association of not for profit BUT for the benefit of established OG coins market/exchange .NET ...
(think white label solution, leasing exchange service, hosted per coin community/servers ... api interconnected)

coupled with
BlocknetDex (and other direct p2p exchange systems).

Coinz-Universe
Current News:

We contacted one top 10 exchange to list Parallelcoin/DUO on their exchange, and we got a positive answer.

They invited Parallelcoin/DUO to join, but there is a high setup fee in BTC, which they ask from us to get listed.
The fee is that high, that the core members (and the community) cannot handle this setup fee alone.

The offer to accept DUOs directly as payment to cover the listing fee was refused and is not possible.

So we are searching for an investor, which would receive a certain amount of DUOs in order to pay the listing fee of exchange in return.

If you are interested and see the potential behind Parallelcoin and to be listed on exchange, please do not hesitate to contact us.

You can find the Parallelcoin core members and the community on Discord or Telegram:
https://discord.gg/9vkNPFQ
https://t.me/joinchat/HOHZMRFuz3TaAEaw5t1j7A

Coinz-Universe
Activity: 164
Merit: 6
New pool for Parallelcoin :  
0.24% fee

Payouts every 30 minutes for balance above 0.0001

-a sha256 -o stratum+tcp://miningpool.host:3333 -u -p c=DUO

Happy Mining Smiley
Coinz-Universe
There is news from the liquidation of Cryptopia.
If you had DUOs there, please read following information:

https://www.grantthornton.co.nz/update-for-cryptopia-account-holders-3-july-2019/

and also the FAQ:
https://www.grantthornton.co.nz/faqs-cryptopia-liquidation/

Still all is uncertain, and it will still take months to find out what will happen. Will the account holder get their coins back? Will you get fiat instead of coins?
Currently still noone can answer this question.
Pages:
Jump to: