Pages:
Author

Topic: ⚡️⚡️[ANN] ParamountDax ⚡️⚡️ - Profit Sharing Exchange - Pre-Sale Start May 18 - page 15. (Read 6828 times)

Activity: 455
Merit: 250
At the moment there is an opportunity to buy tokens? And at what price?
I also now do not quite understand how to participate in this project. and also I am interested in whether there is a referral program in this exchange?
At the expense of the referral system, I also do not know. But I would like to see her. I have friends who could use it.
ParamountDax Exchange has the best bonus system and 3 tier affiliate system.
Invitee Bonus Referral (30%)
Invitee Level A (17%)
Invitee Level B (8%).
Invitee Level C (5%)
As I understand correctly, the total amount is 60% from referral's income, don't I?
Activity: 574
Merit: 10

There are so many different options to choose from when it comes to securing your digital assets, it can be a confusing and even a worrying process trying to decide which method to use.

Read the full article on ParamountDax cold wallets storage
https://medium.com/@paramountdax/do-you-know-how-safe-are-cold-wallet-really-4001219c886e

Buy the Tokens here- https://paramountdax.io

👉For questions, please reach us on Telegram: https://t.me/ParamountDaxICO

Useful article. Everything is correctly written, you need to store cryptocurrency away from hot wallets. But if cold wallets are used on the  cryptocurrency exchange, then it can be trusted.
I think it will be important for many users to read this article.  It is important to know what kind of wallets you need to trust.
Activity: 168
Merit: 1

There are so many different options to choose from when it comes to securing your digital assets, it can be a confusing and even a worrying process trying to decide which method to use.

https://medium.com/@paramountdax/do-you-know-how-safe-are-cold-wallet-really-4001219c886e

Useful article. Everything is correctly written, you need to store cryptocurrency away from hot wallets. But if cold wallets are used on the  cryptocurrency exchange, then it can be trusted.
copper member
Activity: 256
Merit: 0

Activity: 672
Merit: 11
I also now do not quite understand how to participate in this project. and also I am interested in whether there is a referral program in this exchange?
Yes, it should be. In such areas and exchangers there is always a referral system.
Activity: 68
I read that the project can provide its users with a unique wallet, with reference to debit cards. Has its development already started?
Activity: 63
At the expense of the referral system, I also do not know. But I would like to see her. I have friends who could use it.
Invitee Level A (17%)
Invitee Level B (8%).
Invitee Level C (5%)
Multi-level referral program looks impressive. I think this is a great motivation to attract a large community to ParamountDax.
Activity: 89
Invitee Level A (17%)
Invitee Level B (8%).
Invitee Level C (5%)
Activity: 168
I really like projects associated with cryptocurrency exchanges and I especially like investing in such projects.
Tell me, is it planned to launch an internal mining of a ParamauntDax exchange native token?
Dua
Activity: 616
if I'm not mistaken, there is a referral program on this platform, and you can get tokens if you use it.
Activity: 504
Activity: 455
Merit: 250
What amount have you raised to date? Is everything proceeding according to the plan?
Activity: 68

Hello, we are in Pre ICO sale now with 12% and September we will be online, so you can register now to have your referral link on September
okay, I'll look forward to it. I think that perspective is just a huge fact as the investors who bought BNB in the early stages.
copper member

Hello, we are in Pre ICO sale now with 12% and September we will be online, so you can register now to have your referral link on September
copper member

Hello, yes we are in public sale with 12% bonus. 1 PRDX cost 0.15 USD
Activity: 26

Yes, I would also like to support the project and I think it can be especially profitable right now. I will watch how the project frolic I am glad that they already have working prototypes.
Yes, the project is developing very dynamically and the team came up with a good economic model, but still need to understand that the competition is huge and attract users will be difficult.
Activity: 12
I was also interested in this question because I see that bidding has already started quite a long time. so I'm wondering what are the terms of the purchase.
Commerce information should be updated soon. There will be a price.
Oh, great. because I like this concept and I am ready to invest in the project. I think it should be quite profitable.
if you want to invest in this project, then you must hurry, because the earlier you buy tokens, the more profitable your purchase will be.
Thank you for the information, maybe it will be useful for many people and with that information people will immediately buy tokens because it will bring benefits as you say I hope it is true
Yes, I would also like to support the project and I think it can be especially profitable right now. I will watch how the project frolic I am glad that they already have working prototypes.
Activity: 1890
Merit: 252
The OGz Club
I was also interested in this question because I see that bidding has already started quite a long time. so I'm wondering what are the terms of the purchase.
Commerce information should be updated soon. There will be a price.
Oh, great. because I like this concept and I am ready to invest in the project. I think it should be quite profitable.
if you want to invest in this project, then you must hurry, because the earlier you buy tokens, the more profitable your purchase will be.
Thank you for the information, maybe it will be useful for many people and with that information people will immediately buy tokens because it will bring benefits as you say I hope it is true
Activity: 294
Many analysts claim that the most profitable cryptocurrency projects are obtained after the IEO and ICO cryptocurrency marketplaces or cryptocurrency exchanges. I can say with confidence that in the period from 2017 to 2019 years, investors earned the most money who invested in cryptocurrency  exchange native tokens.
Activity: 26
Pages:
Jump to: