Pages:
Author

Topic: ⚡️⚡️[ANN] ParamountDax ⚡️⚡️ - Profit Sharing Exchange - Pre-Sale Start May 18 - page 17. (Read 6828 times)

Activity: 63
Merit: 0
Hello Community,

You need to know about the Buy-back and Burn strategy.
Read the article below !! 🔥🔥
We want to share with you how ParamountDax Exchange's Token 🚀(PRDX) Price will Increase along time. 🔥🔥

Better to take advantage now that the price is low !!
➡️Buy token: https://www.paramountdax.io/login

https://medium.com/@paramountdax/how-paramountdax-exchanges-token-prdx-price-will-increase-along-time-6f1dd508ff47

https://i.imgur.com/oR6tykn.png
You offer quality tools to create demand for tokens. To participate in the strategy will be tokens, which are used during payment of a fee?
copper member
Activity: 256
Hello Community,

You need to know about the Buy-back and Burn strategy.
Read the article below !! 🔥🔥
We want to share with you how ParamountDax Exchange's Token 🚀(PRDX) Price will Increase along time. 🔥🔥

Better to take advantage now that the price is low !!
➡️Buy token: https://www.paramountdax.io/login

https://medium.com/@paramountdax/how-paramountdax-exchanges-token-prdx-price-will-increase-along-time-6f1dd508ff47

Activity: 68
I've seen some payment solutions use name cards. How will the registration of participants for cards ParamountDax?
Since the team is talking about personal debit cards, then of course the owner will provide their details for registration. This will increase security when using cards.
Activity: 112
I've seen some payment solutions use name cards. How will the registration of participants for cards ParamountDax?
Activity: 672
Merit: 11

the team is revealing more and more plans so that investors can be interested in supporting the project. But I would like to see more details on how these plans will be implemented.
The strategy is clearly disclosed even for collecting Middlecap. So now the goal of the team is clear is to collect investments, and ParamountDax is doing everything to make investors active.
Yes, so they are active. Not every project listens to how much you can develop and supplement a project at the initial stage. And I am glad that this is what happens with these guys.
Activity: 455
Merit: 250

📣We will provide personal DEBIT CARDS to let our users pay in a simple way wherever they are.

1. You can decide to leave the PRDX tokens in your account wallet making them grow day after day. Creating a strong passive income.💎

2. You can spend your profits with a card combined with your exchange wallet, you will have unlimited access to your PRDX tokens, which will allow you to spend your daily income whenever you want.💳

-Silver Line Card from 1 to 9999 PRDX
-Gold Line Card from 10.000 to 16.999 PRDX
-Platinum Line Card from 17.000 to 44999 PRDX
-Black Line Card from + 45.000 PRDX

The cards will have different benefits. The more tokens you hold and the higher the benefits you will get.

when can we use these cards in everyday life?  In which countries will they work?

Hello, whenever you want, everywhere around the world where debit cards are accepted

Giving Debit card to the community is a really very good idea, but one thing i want ask you do you have any relationship with the banks for issuing the cards to the community? We have seen many companies fail to deliver the cards till now and how far you have relations for delivering the card to the people?
What benefits do you mean? Is this cashback or anything else?
Activity: 574
Merit: 10
Very stylish card design. You are just great, you have created such a beautiful and distinctive style of card. I really want to have this.
In my opinion, it is more important to get quality services and have quick access to your funds. This is the only way the card will be attractive to PRDX token holders.
Yes, this is important, but the team promises us convenience and comfort when using these cards in any country of the world.
Activity: 89
How ParamountDax Exchange’s Token (PRDX) Price will Increase along time

https://miro.medium.com/max/700/1*0EwPLZdCZHssbqQojfhWmA.png

In the post discussion of such issues:

What’s in it for the token holders other than initial supply?
What is ParamountDax strategy about?

The team will stop burning tokens when it reaches 65M PRDX in circulation. What is the reason for calculating this amount?
Activity: 60

the team is revealing more and more plans so that investors can be interested in supporting the project. But I would like to see more details on how these plans will be implemented.
The strategy is clearly disclosed even for collecting Middlecap. So now the goal of the team is clear is to collect investments, and ParamountDax is doing everything to make investors active.
Very stylish card design. You are just great, you have created such a beautiful and distinctive style of card. I really want to have this.
In my opinion, it is more important to get quality services and have quick access to your funds. This is the only way the card will be attractive to PRDX token holders.
Activity: 672
Merit: 11
Activity: 455
Merit: 250
Investing in this project there was no doubt about its future activity. I looking forward to the exchange's launch and ToTheMoon!!!
Dua
Activity: 616
I think on the official website of the project you can find all the information that interests you.  Developers are very responsible for informing all their supporters.
Activity: 560
How ParamountDax Exchange’s Token (PRDX) Price will Increase along time

In the post discussion of such issues:

What’s in it for the token holders other than initial supply?
What is ParamountDax strategy about?

Activity: 63

📣We will provide personal DEBIT CARDS to let our users pay in a simple way wherever they are.

1. You can decide to leave the PRDX tokens in your account wallet making them grow day after day. Creating a strong passive income.💎

2. You can spend your profits with a card combined with your exchange wallet, you will have unlimited access to your PRDX tokens, which will allow you to spend your daily income whenever you want.💳

The cards will have different benefits. The more tokens you hold and the higher the benefits you will get.

https://i.imgur.com/AXhHSmi.png
while I do not understand how promising the use of your debit card. Perhaps you should offer a quality service.
Activity: 112

https://i.imgur.com/AXhHSmi.png
I think that such a payment solution  will be able to expand the client base of ParamountDax. But I did not understand, you must have a network of partners who will accept PRDX tokens for payment?
Activity: 434
Merit: 102

when can we use these cards in everyday life?  In which countries will they work?

Hello, whenever you want, everywhere around the world where debit cards are accepted

Giving Debit card to the community is a really very good idea, but one thing i want ask you do you have any relationship with the banks for issuing the cards to the community? We have seen many companies fail to deliver the cards till now and how far you have relations for delivering the card to the people?
if the card is just wallet I think the relationship with the bank is not important,
but is the use of this card correct only as a wallet?
Activity: 686

copper member
Activity: 256

Pages:
Jump to: