Pages:
Author

Topic: ⚡️⚡️[ANN] ParamountDax ⚡️⚡️ - Profit Sharing Exchange - Pre-Sale Start May 18 - page 26. (Read 6830 times)

copper member
Activity: 256
Merit: 0
🔥🔥The Potential of ParamountDax Exchange!!!

✅ Accelerated fees, securer transactions & distribution

✅ Faster network speeds and instant transactions

✅Fraud/theft protection, Reducing the risk of scams & credit card fraud

✅ Cold wallet storage

✅ Ensuring exchange security

✅ User interface demo TFC trading from chart / advanced

✅ Liquidity offered

✅Advanced Customer Care

✅Check here: https://www.paramountdax.io/

⏩⏩ Follow Us on:

https://twitter.com/ParamountDax
https://medium.com/@paramountdax
https://www.linkedin.com/company/14050955/
https://www.reddit.com/user/ParamountDax

👉For questions, please reach us on Telegram: https://t.me/ParamountDaxICO

copper member

Hello,

users can get a discount on fees by paying with PRDX tokens

Good, guys, this is another great opportunity to use the token on the exchange. Have you already calculated how much your users will pay?

Not yet, we're working on it. We will keep you posted
Activity: 49

Hello,

Good, guys, this is another great opportunity to use the token on the exchange. Have you already calculated how much your users will pay?
Activity: 51
I think that marketing strategy and participation in conferences have always helped to attract the attention of the community at the first stage of the opening. Next, I hope the team will offer them excellent conditions for cooperation.
Their number will depend on the quality of service and the ParamountDax commission that the platform wants to receive in this case. But I think that the team is ready for such cooperation.
You do not know how much interest will be the commission? Since I did not see it. Most likely no one pointed it out here.
the team is offering a 0.5% discount for over-the-counter trading.  But there are some conditions that make it possible to get this discount, read all the information.
I am more interested in the commission to work with the exchange.
0.12 % from Maker
0.25 % from Taker
In general, good conditions.
Will it be possible for users to increase the percentage of this discount with the help of a referral program or is it final numbers?
I think that soon we will learn more about it, I did not find the answer in the description. Additional bonuses may be offered during the launch of the platform.
copper member
I think that marketing strategy and participation in conferences have always helped to attract the attention of the community at the first stage of the opening. Next, I hope the team will offer them excellent conditions for cooperation.
Their number will depend on the quality of service and the ParamountDax commission that the platform wants to receive in this case. But I think that the team is ready for such cooperation.
You do not know how much interest will be the commission? Since I did not see it. Most likely no one pointed it out here.
the team is offering a 0.5% discount for over-the-counter trading.  But there are some conditions that make it possible to get this discount, read all the information.
0.12 % from Maker
0.25 % from Taker
Will it be possible for users to increase the percentage of this discount with the help of a referral program or is it final numbers?

Hello,

Activity: 1190
Merit: 250
COMBONetwork
the team is offering a 0.5% discount for over-the-counter trading.  But there are some conditions that make it possible to get this discount, read all the information.
0.12 % from Maker
0.25 % from Taker
I also noticed that this project offers very good conditions for cooperation.  I think they will have many supporters.
If it's true that they will have many supporters, of course it will be very good but after all we don't know whether it is true or not so let's continue to follow the progress of this project
Activity: 182
Merit: 1
0.12 % from Maker
0.25 % from Taker
Dua
Activity: 616
Merit: 10
0.12 % from Maker
0.25 % from Taker
I also noticed that this project offers very good conditions for cooperation.  I think they will have many supporters.
Activity: 504
0,15 USD  small price. For early investors, it is important to know that the team will be able to provide value growth. How can you ensure the liquidity of the token while adding the token to the exchange?

Hello, in order to solve the liquidity issue and allow users to instantly trade their digital assets, ParamountDax will be adding its order book to a collective pool server—an order book shared among various crypto exchanges.
This way, even if there isn’t enough liquidity on the exchange, it will get available through the collective pool.
This enables users to quickly transact their trades.
good, I like the way you work. I see that the project team offers constructive solutions for the successful work of the exchange.
Perfect work. Since every situation has the right solution. I do not really like the fact that the team works fine.
copper member
Hi, devs! Do you have everything according to plan? The launch of the exchange will be soon as it is written in the roadmap? Has the timeline changed?

Hello, The timeline has not changed you can look at all the information on our website here https://paramountdax.io and go to the Road Map

Thanks. But if you can't raise the hard cap what are you going to do? Will you launch the exchange in any cases? I saw many projects which roadmap didn't match reality.

Hello, Exchange will launch with basic features connected to main Liquidity Collective Pool. It will be fully functional to be used
Then with middle cap, there will be full APP iOS and Android realization. Increase TSP from 100.000 to 1million transaction per second, also with Insurance against Employee Mistakes or hacking. In the end, reached or not the hard cap, trading will be directly from market charts.
Insurance till 100 M against Wallet Hacking (service by our Wallet Provider).
Activity: 26
0.12 % from Maker
0.25 % from Taker
Activity: 658
Merit: 101
Borderless Mobile Finance Marketplace
Hi, devs! Do you have everything according to plan? The launch of the exchange will be soon as it is written in the roadmap? Has the timeline changed?

Hello, The timeline has not changed you can look at all the information on our website here https://paramountdax.io and go to the Road Map

Thanks. But if you can't raise the hardcap what are you going to do? Will you launch the exchange in any cases? I saw many projects which roadmap didn't match reality.
That is certain and there is no need to doubt that there are many projects whose roadmap is not in accordance with the reality so it does not need to be surprised anymore and the question from you has represented me as well so let's wait for the answer from the team
Activity: 27
0,15 USD  small price. For early investors, it is important to know that the team will be able to provide value growth. How can you ensure the liquidity of the token while adding the token to the exchange?

Hello, in order to solve the liquidity issue and allow users to instantly trade their digital assets, ParamountDax will be adding its order book to a collective pool server—an order book shared among various crypto exchanges.
This way, even if there isn’t enough liquidity on the exchange, it will get available through the collective pool.
good, I like the way you work. I see that the project team offers constructive solutions for the successful work of the exchange.
Activity: 455
Merit: 250

Thanks. But if you can't raise the hardcap what are you going to do? Will you launch the exchange in any cases? I saw many projects which roadmap didn't match reality.
Activity: 182
Merit: 1

How many funds  have you been already rises on the Pre-sale?
Activity: 574

This is a great strategy. You guys are really professionals.  I'm really looking forward to launching your platform.
copper member

copper member

Activity: 49
this is the ICO price. I think that after the token is added to the exchange, the demand for the token will grow depending on the team's success in developing the platform.
Activity: 51
Pages:
Jump to: