Pages:
Author

Topic: ⚡️⚡️[ANN] ParamountDax ⚡️⚡️ - Profit Sharing Exchange - Pre-Sale Start May 18 - page 24. (Read 6830 times)

copper member
Activity: 256
Merit: 0
Do you know the ParamountDax Bonus Referral?

🚀 One of the most interesting crypto-exchange markets. Like any exchange, ParamountDax charges a small fee for each transaction.

ParamountDax has focused on fulfilling our mission to bring more value to our users and maximize the benefits for users holding

ParamountDax Exchange has the best bonus system and 3 tier affiliate system.

✅ Invitee Bonus Referral (30%)

✅ Invitee Level A (17%)

✅ Invitee Level B (8%)

✅ Invitee Level C (5%)

✅Check here: https://www.paramountdax.io/

⏩⏩ Follow Us on:

https://twitter.com/ParamountDax
https://medium.com/@paramountdax
https://www.linkedin.com/company/14050955/
https://www.reddit.com/user/ParamountDax

👉For questions, please reach us on Telegram: https://t.me/ParamountDaxICO

Activity: 574
Merit: 10
Do you have ananlitics and forecasters in your team? Did they make predictions after how many years the investor will begin to receive income from investing in your project?
it seems to me that even if the project has any predictions on your request, they will be very approximate, because it is difficult to predict something related to cryptocurrency.
Activity: 49
the team is offering a 0.5% discount for over-the-counter trading.  But there are some conditions that make it possible to get this discount, read all the information.
I am more interested in the commission to work with the exchange.
0.12 % from Maker
0.25 % from Taker
In general, good conditions.
In general, these are very good conditions as a percentage. So I think the team did quite positively to the users.

Hello,
don't forget that there will also be a discount on the fees if you pay in PRDX token!
For over-the-counter traders, are there additional features that only your exchange offers? I want to understand the list of all your advantages.
Activity: 182
Merit: 1
Do you have ananlitics and forecasters in your team? Did they make predictions after how many years the investor will begin to receive income from investing in your project?
copper member
Yes, now there are a variety of conditions in the IEO, but the main part of them that interests investors is the price of the token, the name of the exchange , additional bonuses and listing. This is the most interesting for me.
Now ParamountDax also offered excellent conditions for the participation of investors. I think the bonuses will be according to the given period.  But some exchanges offer additional bonuses. Let's see who will be the partner of the project.
If investors and existing users like the stock exchange, then without various bonuses, they will stay here.
Investors are interesting trading platform in any cases. But every project wants to get more profit and IEO is good thing for such goal.
You are right, IEO is a very good idea and a prospect for listing project tokens on other exchanges, but the team should not wait a lot of time and should make it this year.
I assume that until the end of the year we will finally wait for the launch of IEO sales.

Hello, there will be IEOs soon!
copper member
When do you plan to conduct the 1st IEO? Is anybody able to participate?
I think that the basic rules for conducting the first IEO will be published on the platform’s website, a cryptocurrency exchange where the IEO will be held.
I wonder what kind of bonus structure will be offered as part of the IEO?  I want to understand, the current stage of the sale will continue until August 19?
The team must follow the established plan.  I hope that the developers will be able to offer a quality strategy, first of all they are interested in success.
I see here many users who are interested in this project and are waiting for the launch of the platform.  I am sure the platform will be really very successful.

Hello rabotacoin, thanks for the support!
copper member
I think that marketing strategy and participation in conferences have always helped to attract the attention of the community at the first stage of the opening. Next, I hope the team will offer them excellent conditions for cooperation.
Their number will depend on the quality of service and the ParamountDax commission that the platform wants to receive in this case. But I think that the team is ready for such cooperation.
You do not know how much interest will be the commission? Since I did not see it. Most likely no one pointed it out here.
the team is offering a 0.5% discount for over-the-counter trading.  But there are some conditions that make it possible to get this discount, read all the information.
I am more interested in the commission to work with the exchange.
0.12 % from Maker
0.25 % from Taker
In general, good conditions.
In general, these are very good conditions as a percentage. So I think the team did quite positively to the users.

Hello,
don't forget that there will also be a discount on the fees if you pay in PRDX token!
Activity: 1134
Merit: 103
Yes, now there are a variety of conditions in the IEO, but the main part of them that interests investors is the price of the token, the name of the exchange , additional bonuses and listing. This is the most interesting for me.
Now ParamountDax also offered excellent conditions for the participation of investors. I think the bonuses will be according to the given period.  But some exchanges offer additional bonuses. Let's see who will be the partner of the project.
If investors and existing users like the stock exchange, then without various bonuses, they will stay here.
Investors are an interesting trading platform in many cases. But every project wants to get more profit and IEO is a good thing for such a goal.
You are right, IEO is a very good idea and a prospect for listing project tokens on other exchanges, but the team should not wait a lot of time and should make it this year.

Yes, listing the coin in another exchange is very good but they should get more awareness about the company and their development activity which will help them to get more exposure to the coin.
Dua
Activity: 616
Investors are interesting trading platform in any cases. But every project wants to get more profit and IEO is good thing for such goal.
I assume that until the end of the year we will finally wait for the launch of IEO sales.
Activity: 455
Merit: 250
Now ParamountDax also offered excellent conditions for the participation of investors. I think the bonuses will be according to the given period.  But some exchanges offer additional bonuses. Let's see who will be the partner of the project.
In the past few months, the trend of investing and making a profit has simply become a really popular trend.
Activity: 1120
Merit: 263
Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit
Now ParamountDax also offered excellent conditions for the participation of investors. I think the bonuses will be according to the given period.  But some exchanges offer additional bonuses. Let's see who will be the partner of the project.
Activity: 504
I think that the basic rules for conducting the first IEO will be published on the platform’s website, a cryptocurrency exchange where the IEO will be held.
I wonder what kind of bonus structure will be offered as part of the IEO?  I want to understand, the current stage of the sale will continue until August 19?
The team must follow the established plan.  I hope that the developers will be able to offer a quality strategy, first of all they are interested in success.
I see here many users who are interested in this project and are waiting for the launch of the platform.  I am sure the platform will be really very successful.
Of course, you just keep supporting. Everything will be clear when the platform comes out and users who have been waiting for so long will appreciate it.
Activity: 27
Activity: 18
And what could be unusual there? I think that all the rules are created for any platform and there will not be too much difference.
Every platform has very different conditions to join their IEO campaign. With every other campaign you must hold some quantity of their tokens , or some BTC or just made registration and filled KYC a month ago)).
And what could be unusual there? I think that all the rules are created for any platform and there will not be too much difference.
Every platform has very different conditions to join their IEO campaign. With every other campaign you must hold some quantity of their tokens , or some BTC or just made registration and filled KYC a month ago)).
Perhaps we do not know something and some innovative methods will be used, because the IEO system itself has appeared recently.
Activity: 1120
Merit: 263
Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit
Activity: 455
Merit: 250
The medium article has no such information. I'll be waiting more details on IEO.
Pages:
Jump to: