Pages:
Author

Topic: ⚡️⚡️[ANN] ParamountDax ⚡️⚡️ - Profit Sharing Exchange - Pre-Sale Start May 18 - page 50. (Read 6887 times)

Activity: 56
Merit: 1
How will the private sale go after the open round? Are you planning to sell part of your personal developer fund?
legendary
Activity: 2030
Merit: 1059
Wait... What?
Community manager, I'd really like to know your thought and comment on my previous post, kind of a buzz kill that after waiting for couple of days, you skipped through pages and replied only the recent posts
Activity: 1120
Merit: 263
Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit
Hello! What is a maximum private cup for pre sale period? And what about lock period terms?

Hello, maximum private cup is 25.000.000 tokens
Can you explane now is a private round or a main sale round?

Maximum pre sale is 25.000.000 tokens and NO lock up, private sale 10.000.000 tokens lock up is 10th of February 2020.
Why so long? Is it reasonable to run such a long fundraiser? Interest in the project is not lost? Similar examples have already been.
copper member
Activity: 256
Merit: 0
Hello! What is a maximum private cup for pre sale period? And what about lock period terms?

Maximum pre sale is 25.000.000 tokens and NO lock up, private sale 10.000.000 tokens lock up is 10th of February 2020.
copper member
I read about the referral program. When will it be open? Where can I find details?

Hello sir, 

Please find all the informations here : https://paramountdax.io/whitepaper.pdf
Activity: 602
Merit: 15

copper member

Hello, maximum pre sale is 25.000.000 tokens and NO lock up, private sale 10.000.000 tokens lock up is 10th of February 2020.
Activity: 574
Merit: 10
I have not yet understood all the details to make an investment decision.  But I think that the ParamountDax team should be active for their community to have fewer questions.
So get acquainted with this in more detail by contacting the moderator of the team or the developer himself, they will definitely help you.
Activity: 252
I understand that the process of preparing for the sale is still ongoing and I wish you success. I want to clarify the Minimum Purchase 500 PRDX and for pre-sale?
Activity: 182
Merit: 1
I have not yet understood all the details to make an investment decision.  But I think that the ParamountDax team should be active for their community to have fewer questions.
Activity: 616
I think that such issues should be addressed directly with the project developers in personal messages.
Activity: 196
First time i am seeing private sale after the main sale. How can i participate to private sale if it has more discount?
I just noticed that lol
Probably they has mistaken or.. it's on purpose like selling unsold token for cheap or anything to help the project to get more funds. The team seems not really active here anyway, and there is no telegram group or a place where we can discuss directly with the tem. It's strange!
Yup, I also wonder why there is no telegram group to discuss directly with them, I'm not sure but I think this project will end in failure or fraud. be careful investing in a project if you don't want to lose your money.
I do not understand you. The group in Telegram is open. I found the link here on the first page. But of course you need to study everything carefully, so as not to get into a blunder.
Activity: 602
Merit: 15
How would you make a high liquidity in the first times, according to your “solutions section”?
Everything happens once for the first time. Maybe because of such confidence the developer would be able to achieve this.
Yes, you are right, it is worth paying attention to this, since liquidity in the stock exchange greatly influences the overall rating of the stock exchange.
Activity: 1638
Merit: 260
Trphy.io
First time i am seeing private sale after the main sale. How can i participate to private sale if it has more discount?
I just noticed that lol
Probably they has mistaken or.. it's on purpose like selling unsold token for cheap or anything to help the project to get more funds. The team seems not really active here anyway, and there is no telegram group or a place where we can discuss directly with the tem. It's strange!
Yup, I also wonder why there is no telegram group to discuss directly with them, I'm not sure but I think this project will end in failure or fraud. be careful investing in a project if you don't want to lose your money.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 267
I just noticed that lol
Activity: 574
How would you make a high liquidity in the first times, according to your “solutions section”?
Everything happens once for the first time. Maybe because of such confidence the developer would be able to achieve this.
Activity: 994
Merit: 278
And where did you read that? In my opinion, the main sales have not yet been and private sales are now beginning.

I think you mean the presale. But responding to your question: Read the announcement pic, under the bonus section.
Activity: 434
And where did you read that? In my opinion, the main sales have not yet been and private sales are now beginning.
Activity: 1120
Merit: 263
Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit
Would you plan to pay dividents for holding your tokens in that platform?
It is written that dividends will be charged to users' balances in the form of tokens. After that, they can be exchanged for other coins.
Activity: 994
Merit: 278
Pages:
Jump to: