Pages:
Author

Topic: ⚡️⚡️[ANN] ParamountDax ⚡️⚡️ - Profit Sharing Exchange - Pre-Sale Start May 18 - page 44. (Read 6887 times)

Dua
Activity: 616
Merit: 10
If this hits the soft cap, what would it mean to middle cap and high cap planned implementations? Are they totally off the table (like ios and android apps?)

Hello, here Cap’s explanations
Soft Cap - $1,750,000 - Exchange launch with basic features connected to main Liquidity
Collective Pool.
Middle Cap - $4,250,000 - APP iOS and Android realization. Increase TSP from 100.000 to 1
million transaction per second, also with Insurance against Employee Mistakes or hacking.
Hard Cap - $9,310,000 - Trading directly from market charts option.
Insurance till 100 M against Wallet Hacking (service by our Wallet Provider).

You misunderstood or maybe i wasn't clear, i understand the cap explanations;
I am asking that are the middle cap and hard cap plans off the table forever if you only get the soft cap?

certainly not, we will continue to move forward with the project, we want to make a difference from other exchanges we will continue to do our best
your position is clear, but the terms of development of these stages of the project will be shifted. You will be able to attract private investment in this case ?

Development terms will not be shifted, we have a clear roadmap.
then where will you get additional funds for the further development of the platform, for example, if only a soft cap is collected?
Activity: 616
Why your smart-contract has 9 Decsimal when regular project has 8 or 18?
How does this affect the speed of transactions?
copper member
Activity: 256
Merit: 0
If this hits the soft cap, what would it mean to middle cap and high cap planned implementations? Are they totally off the table (like ios and android apps?)

Soft Cap - $1,750,000 - Exchange launch with basic features connected to main Liquidity
Collective Pool.
Middle Cap - $4,250,000 - APP iOS and Android realization. Increase TSP from 100.000 to 1
million transaction per second, also with Insurance against Employee Mistakes or hacking.

I am asking that are the middle cap and hard cap plans off the table forever if you only get the soft cap?

certainly not, we will continue to move forward with the project, we want to make a difference from other exchanges we will continue to do our best
your position is clear, but the terms of development of these stages of the project will be shifted. You will be able to attract private investment in this case ?

Development terms will not be shifted, we have a clear roadmap.
Activity: 182
Merit: 1

Collective Pool.

Activity: 406

Can you name your basic principles of work that will distinguish you from other similar platforms?
copper member

Collective Pool.

copper member
I read about trading discounts on the platform. In my opinion this is another great option for investors to keep more PRDX.
This is a good opportunity to raise more investors and traders. Where can I find my referral link? I have guys who will be interested in your platform.

The referral link will take place when the exchange is active, you will find it in your profile. Not in the ICO phase
I understand correctly that you do not conduct a referral campaign at the ICO stage?

Exactly
Activity: 602
Merit: 15
Does your team have social media pages where we can get information about their experience?
Activity: 889
Merit: 60

Collective Pool.

Activity: 455
Merit: 250
I read about trading discounts on the platform. In my opinion this is another great option for investors to keep more PRDX.
This is a good opportunity to raise more investors and traders. Where can I find my referral link? I have guys who will be interested in your platform.

The referral link will take place when the exchange is active, you will find it in your profile. Not in the ICO phase
Thank you for response. What any way can I earn your tokens? Airdrop, bounty,...?
Activity: 56

I understand correctly that you do not conduct a referral campaign at the ICO stage?
copper member

copper member
What does the middle cup mean? I have never before encountered such a tremin in ICO sales. If you collect an middle cup, what plans will be next?

Hello, Middle Cap - $4,250,000 - APP iOS and Android realization. Increase TSP from 100.000 to 1 million transaction per second, also with Insurance against Employee Mistakes or hacking and trading directly from market charts option.
Activity: 252
Can you tell us about the fees for conducting transactions on the platform?

Of course, based on the number of tokes you hold on the exchange the commission will be lower. Up to a maximum of 25%
Well, this is good news for traders. You will be able to increase the value of the token with token retention. But it all depends on what will be the initial commission.
copper member

It is certainly convenient to use and hold PRDX on the exchange
copper member
Can you tell us about the fees for conducting transactions on the platform?

Of course, based on the number of tokes you hold on the exchange the commission will be lower. Up to a maximum of 25%
Activity: 602
Merit: 15
What does the middle cup mean? I have never before encountered such a tremin in ICO sales. If you collect an middle cup, what plans will be next?
Activity: 455
Merit: 250
Activity: 406
and what discounts will be provided by developers on the platform? Most likely they will depend on the volume of trade?
Activity: 182
Pages:
Jump to: