Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [PASC] PascalCoin, true deletable blockchain - V3 Hardfork on block 210000 - page 29. (Read 990744 times)

Activity: 393
Merit: 100
Is there any news about new exchanges? Poloniex and QBTC with USDT pair looks not so confident in terms of mass adoption

The coin is heading downhill and I dont think any other major exchanges will add this unless you pay through your teeth. The marketcap of this is just too low right now.
Activity: 746
Merit: 509
TIME and WAVE COINs TO REMEMBER
I have almost 500+ Pas accounts for sale . anyone tell me where i can sell them in bulk ?
Thank you
Any one interesting to buy a walletkeys with 501 old pascal account might PM. Escrow is welcomed .
I am still looking to sell ....if interested kindly PM
Thank you 
Activity: 248
Merit: 7
Quote from: Bitcoin Forum
A reply of yours, quoted below, was deleted by a Bitcoin Forum moderator. Posts are most frequently deleted because they are off-topic, though they can also be deleted for other reasons. In the future, please avoid posting things that need to be deleted.

Why should ppl use a wallet that looses their coins when they have not used it for 4 years ?
It must be one of the most stupid "feature" of any crypto coin I came across.
Why did you guys delete that message ?
Something to hide ?
A stupid move, ignoring it would have caused no attention and it would have been forgotten very soonish.
Now where is my popcorn ?

This thread is moderated by a bitcointalk moderator. Not by a person who has anything to do with PascalCoin.

It has newer been a secret, that a PascalCooin accounts that hasn't been used for4 years is recovered as a sort of reward to the miners. But there is actually a PascalCoin improvement proposals to change account recovery period to 10 years that soon will be implemented.
Thanks for your answers.

Deleted by a bitcointalk moderator, 2 reasons, either I posted something that was in violation of the rules or by request of someone.
Since I can not find anything that might be against any forum rule I guess someone "Reported me to moderator".

I have been mining Pasc with cpu only and picked up a couple of hundred accounts so I knew about those 4 years but never liked it.
So if you can change that please get rid of it, it's stupid and serves no purpose.
Nobody with brains would consider getting a bank account with the risk of loosing all your cash would you ?
Activity: 150
Merit: 0
Is there any news about new exchanges? Poloniex and QBTC with USDT pair looks not so confident in terms of mass adoption
legendary
Activity: 1694
Merit: 1002
Go Big or Go Home.....

This thread is moderated by a bitcointalk moderator. Not by a person who has anything to do with PascalCoin.

It has newer been a secret, that a PascalCooin accounts that hasn't been used for4 years is recovered as a sort of reward to the miners. But there is actually a PascalCoin improvement proposals to change account recovery period to 10 years that soon will be implemented.

So if someone has thousands of accounts from back when it was easily minable, how do you go against losing it?
Can you select all and send it to a new wallet or how would that work?
Activity: 286
Merit: 102

PascalCoin deletes messages !!
Why ?
Are new users not suppose to know that they loose their money after 4 years ?
Has Pascal coin become a scam project ?
Should I start I new fresh un-modded thread ?

A reply of yours, quoted below, was deleted by a Bitcoin Forum moderator. Posts are most frequently deleted because they are off-topic, though they can also be deleted for other reasons. In the future, please avoid posting things that need to be deleted.

Why should ppl use a wallet that looses their coins when they have not used it for 4 years ?
Something to hide ?
A stupid move, ignoring it would have caused no attention and it would have been forgotten very soonish.

Activity: 445
Merit: 250

Why ?

Something to hide ?
Activity: 248
Merit: 7

Why ?

Activity: 564
Join GANTECH’s team of game changers
Whats the exact miner reward?

Every site I can find lists this as 50, but I got some sources that 20% from that is going to the devs leaving 40 to the miner.

Block reward.  It used to be 100 PASC per block you solve.

It changed after the HF to half.  It was on the road-map.

After the HF, yes, the devs need money for various things.

The old miners need to keep running to verify operations since PASC has existed.

v3 protocol will mine for other allocated funds for the development of the coin and 50 PASC will be what the miners are left with per block solved.

That is my understanding.

Albert posted here about this and it was very clear.
Activity: 798
Merit: 102
Indeed this is a unique coin. This is still not present with those that are presented now. It is a coin designed to work without a history requirement and is capable of controlling double expenses or checking the balance

You cab say this anyway. PASC is the future

I'm pretty sure the OP meant good in comparison to other 'clones' and same limited tech.

No crypto coin out there can do many of things PASC can do already and more unique things are on the roadmap.

Future or not.

All crypto is dropping rapidly.

BTC ~6000$ already.

PASC ~0.60$

No need to panic.  It will correct.  No one knows when.

But this is still into down trend after having golden time of Polo's pump after this no improvement. That is bitter reality support for this coin almost dropped there is no hope to see that time again into this project.
legendary
Activity: 1537
Merit: 1005
Whats the exact miner reward?

Every site I can find lists this as 50, but I got some sources that 20% from that is going to the devs leaving 40 to the miner.
Indeed this is a unique coin. This is still not present with those that are presented now. It is a coin designed to work without a history requirement and is capable of controlling double expenses or checking the balance

I'm pretty sure the OP meant good in comparison to other 'clones' and same limited tech.

No crypto coin out there can do many of things PASC can do already and more unique things are on the roadmap.

Future or not.

All crypto is dropping rapidly.

BTC ~6000$ already.

PASC ~0.60$

No need to panic.  It will correct.  No one knows when.
Activity: 5

The wallet doesn't need to be 'running'.

I never have it running.  My computer is off and offline most of the time.

Maybe someone else knows what you are trying to do.

I put the keys on a USB stick (needs few kb of storage) and put in in a drawer.

You can do this with any genuine coin.

-> export the keys (even write them down on paper) and literally restore them to another wallet/app some time in the future.

It's not for geeks.  If you have 12 coins (on 12 machines?), hero member, then I'm pretty sure you have basic computer skills.

Most people have 1 old POS computer that still works.  Local.  Not a server on the cloud.

BTW, PASC is not a staking coin (did you read the whitepaper).  Proof of work.  It's not a "1200%" interest investment return in a year.

To be fair it is for geeks, at least by the look of it. That is why it will never meet a mass market penetration. Usage will be limited to geektown and they are limited in numbers.

Relax.

PASC is working as designed.

It will make a penetration...

The usage and possibilities are endless if you visited the official website and actually spent few minutes reading about it.

The complains forum is somewhere else...
Activity: 33
Activity: 13
The basic theme that in the future it has ensured the development of the project

-> export the keys (even write them down on paper) and literally restore them to another wallet/app some time in the future.

It's not for geeks.  If you have 12 coins (on 12 machines?), hero member, then I'm pretty sure you have basic computer skills.

Most people have 1 old POS computer that still works.  Local.  Not a server on the cloud.

BTW, PASC is not a staking coin (did you read the whitepaper).  Proof of work.  It's not a "1200%" interest investment return in a year.

To be fair it is for geeks, at least by the look of it. That is why it will never meet a mass market penetration. Usage will be limited to geektown and they are limited in numbers.

Activity: 2730
Merit: 552
What are the main differences between Pascal Coin and other crypto's?

PascalCoin is build from scratch. It is not a clone like most altcoins.

The Safebox is very unique. It keeps the balances of all the accounts so an ordinary wallet doesn't need the complete blockchain.

But if you really want to learn about all the differences you shold read the whitepapers: http://pascalcoin.org/whitepapers

PascalCoin is not getting much love from the community. Its kind of an obscure coin. 15M mc isn't all that much to write home about.

This coin always had a bit of that unfortunate, "I'm a geek and it's manly to be so and so figure out what I'm doing, let me be the leader."  It needs to make things very clear.  I do appreciate the explanation of why I was having problems.  I am staking 12 different COINS not Pascal wallets.   I haven't tried the smaller wallet, I guess it won't be hard to track it down when I do   Smiley

What are the main differences between Pascal Coin and other crypto's?

PascalCoin is build from scratch. It is not a clone like most altcoins.

The Safebox is very unique. It keeps the balances of all the accounts so an ordinary wallet doesn't need the complete blockchain.

But if you really want to learn about all the differences you shold read the whitepapers: http://pascalcoin.org/whitepapers

PascalCoin is not getting much love from the community. Its kind of an obscure coin. 15M mc isn't all that much to write home about.
Pages:
Jump to: