Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [PASC] PascalCoin, true deletable blockchain - V3 Hardfork on block 210000 - page 30. (Read 990744 times)

Activity: 564
Merit: 100
Join GANTECH’s team of game changers
Well, Im putting my hopes to the new wallet and a simplified process in buying pascal coins. Right now it's pretty much the most complicated coin to deal with due to the wallets design.

Works fine.  Please stop spreading FUD.

Send me any crypto, your public key and I will prove you wrong.

I can buy PASC, as many as you need.  I don't, because I have enough for now and more important priorities.

I will not sell my personal wallet keys. 
What are the main differences between Pascal Coin and other crypto's?

To summarize it in few sentences for newbies.

Original hash algo to start with.

New miners were written by community.

Cannot generate unlimited recyclable addresses.

Extremely fast network protocol.  Operations take fraction of a second (at least when I do it on my local wallet)

Equihash, ethash, cryptonote, many more.  All those coins are clones that reuse the same code available for anyone for free.  Copy and paste and premined and ico.

Pascalcoin had no ICO, no premine.

All the resources for learning about how it is different and how to work with it, are on the official website.

Pascalcoin.org

Activity: 91
Merit: 0
Well, Im putting my hopes to the new wallet and a simplified process in buying pascal coins. Right now it's pretty much the most complicated coin to deal with due to the wallets design.
Activity: 286
Merit: 102

PascalCoin is build from scratch. It is not a clone like most altcoins.

The Safebox is very unique. It keeps the balances of all the accounts so an ordinary wallet doesn't need the complete blockchain.

But if you really want to learn about all the differences you shold read the whitepapers: http://pascalcoin.org/whitepapers
This remembers me during the old Poloniex days where Pascal price movements is one of those coins that i'm following. Now Poloniex is having a hard time fighting in the top 20 colume. Perhaps Pascal team will consider for another alternative markets? 

Top 20?

Zec is not even in the top 20.

PASC hovers around top 400...

Everything works fine.

Perhaps the devs have a life.

What you wrote does not make sense.

That's not Google translate.  It doesn't make spelling errors and grammar is way better.   Wink

Do you English?  It's funny, because your signature is perfect English...
I have almost 500+ Pas accounts for sale . anyone tell me where i can sell them in bulk ?
Thank you
Any one interesting to buy a walletkeys with 501 old pascal account might PM. Escrow is welcomed .
Offer still available all payment accepted .

Can't.

Worth next to nothing.

List them one by one on pascwallet and you may be able to get few PASC out of them.

How exactly you managed to mine/buy that many accounts is beyond my understanding.  

There is an issue where there are too many PASAs (many were given away for free) and that makes them a surplus (not good where you can generate a new address anytime like few other coins).

I mined 91 accounts (one key for all accounts).  I only need one.  I listed few for sale.  Did not get anything...

Changing keys for 501 accounts by hand takes time too.

Activity: 70
RE: Polo and wallet and HF.

Polo works, but I don't keep anything online.  If you do, accept the risk.  Read polo terms and conditions.

Wallet runs fine on an Intel Atom (20$ CPU)

12 different wallets for PASC?  One computer is enough.

BC size is not that big and you do not need a copy of it if historical operations are not important.

I restored it fully from my keys and it did not take longer than 1 hour on an Intel atom.

I use Linux, I have no idea if that makes a difference.

HF worked fine too.  I posted a screenshot of v3 that kicked in automatically.

My internet doesn't even work half the time.

Complaining and asking the same questions over and over is pointless.

Read the instructions.  I don't even know how to use a computer and I figured it out.
I have almost 500+ Pas accounts for sale . anyone tell me where i can sell them in bulk ?
Thank you
Any one interesting to buy a walletkeys with 501 old pascal account might PM. Escrow is welcomed .
What is your price in EUR Huh
Activity: 746
Merit: 509
TIME and WAVE COINs TO REMEMBER
Thank you
Activity: 334
Merit: 263
This remembers me during the old Poloniex days where Pascal price movements is one of those coins that i'm following. Now Poloniex is having a hard time fighting in the top 20 colume. Perhaps Pascal team will consider for another alternative markets?  

It's not the exchange there is anything wrong with, you should look for problemsolving elsewhere.

But if you remember that old days when dev was also got shocked to see that pump which came from POLO's whales but after this it lost the momentum and some strange problem appears that's why it getting very hard time to survive. But I hope soon it will make comeback.

Yes. I remember the old days... and I hope next months will be even better!
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1012

It's not the exchange there is anything wrong with, you should look for problemsolving elsewhere.

But if you remember that old days when dev was also got shocked to see that pump which came from POLO's whales but after this it lost the momentum and some strange problem appears that's why it getting very hard time to survive. But I hope soon it will make comeback.
Remember: Hard fork activation at block 210000, probably on Thursday, 31-May-18
Mandatory upgrade to Version 3 prior to block 210000

What happens if we haven't updated yet since we are past block 210000?

Well, not a very enthusiastic helpful team.  No answer.  I tried to run the new wallet and it wasn't painting resources to the screen very well.  I run
about 12 other wallets on various machines and this one seems to need more resources than most.   I had all browsers off and it was still having problems running. 

Please understand, that the team has a life beside answering questions about PascalCoin.  Smiley Smiley

The wallet will stop working if you didn't upgrade. That is all.
When you upgrade then all will be as before again.

Looks like you try the new wallet. But you can also run the classic wallet that demands less resources. Just get the newst version.

Have PASC coins been automatically upgraded on Poloniex to v3?

Is there any TODOs for users who are storing PASC coins on Polo?

thanks in advance!
Poloniex has upgraded

Todos:
1 Follow Poloniex' instruction for deposit and withdraval.
2.Remember to put the hexnumber in the payload unencrypted.
3. Before withdraval of big amounts. Try with a few PASC first to make sure.

Activity: 2730
Merit: 552
Dear PascalCoin users,

New PascalCoin Build 3.0.1

Build 3.0.1 - 2018-05-07
- Deprecated use of OpenSSL v1.0 versions. Only allowed OpenSSL v1.1 versions
- JSON-RPC Added param "openssl" on "nodestatus" call. Will return OpenSSL library version as described in OpenSSL_version_num ( https://www.openssl.org/docs/man1.1.0/crypto/OPENSSL_VERSION_NUMBER.html )

Please note:
- Linux users: Old versions of PascalCoin are (by default) running OpenSSL v1.1, you don't need to upgrade if you're using last release build 3.0.
- Windows users: By default PascalCoin was using OpenSSL v1.0, currently deprecated, this is mandatory to UPGRADE in order to use OpenSSL v1.1

You will find source code on Github:
https://github.com/PascalCoin/PascalCoin/releases/tag/3.0.1

Binaries also at Github or at SourceForge:
https://sourceforge.net/projects/pascalcoin

Remember: Hard fork activation at block 210000, probably on Thursday, 31-May-18
Mandatory upgrade to Version 3 prior to block 210000

What happens if we haven't updated yet since we are past block 210000?

Well, not a very enthusiastic helpful team.  No answer.  I tried to run the new wallet and it wasn't painting resources to the screen very well.  I run
about 12 other wallets on various machines and this one seems to need more resources than most.   I had all browsers off and it was still having problems running.  
Activity: 7
Have PASC coins been automatically upgraded on Poloniex to v3?

Is there any TODOs for users who are storing PASC coins on Polo?

thanks in advance!
Activity: 393

Activity: 1848
Merit: 601
The Martian Child
Activity: 746
Merit: 509
TIME and WAVE COINs TO REMEMBER
Thank you
Activity: 393
why this coin hase only 1 exchange (polonix) is this scam Huh

I sound like and infinite loop.

Read the thread...

There are reasons.

Main reason no one wants to shell out few BTC to get it listed.

Poloniex is a solid exchange and with decent volume too. So no worries about that bro.
Pages:
Jump to: