Author

Topic: [ANN] [PASC] PascalCoin, true deletable blockchain - V3 Hardfork on block 210000 - page 349. (Read 990744 times)

Activity: 136
Merit: 100
Activity: 31
Merit: 0
If an exchange decided to list pascalcoin ,what is the best way to learn of it beforehand?I saw that there are too many exchanges  to check everyday for announcements.Will we get severall days of notice before it appears on an exchange?
Activity: 188
Merit: 100
Uncheck the box and check that it's on all keys and you should see it in your wallet.
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
guys how long to mine a block?

i am looking like this? is that normal?

Thanks you

With that hashpower and current difficulty you should find like 3-4 blocks a day.

thanks you for the reply... if i get a block that's mean my wallet will be activated? because i still see no wallet.
if so.. is only through finding block our account will be activated or we can just send pascal to another account to active them?
Activity: 1008
Merit: 500
Hi guys, I have a question: a few days a go I mined 2 blocks and I saw the 200 balance on my wallet. I just started the wallet today and when I check the "Explore account with...", I don't see any coins at all. How do I find those coins now?

I'm using the Build 1.1.0, compiled from source with Lazarus 1.6 on Ubuntu 16.04 64bits.

Thanks in advance.

Do the same thing for Ubuntu and you can export your private keys to the windows wallet.

You need to set a password and copy the private key. Make sure to save your private key, they should be on Account Explorer, it will then show your balance.

Did this solution worked?
Nice to see you build Wallet using Lazarus  Cool

Well, to be honest, when I was trying the solution that ICOcountdown.com gave me, I realized that I mined those blocks on Windows Cheesy, so there would not be on my Ubuntu installation, hehe.

I know, so dumb thing, but hey, it happens... but thanks a lot for the quick help Smiley, I'll try to be more careful before I post looking for answers.
Activity: 582
Merit: 502
Hi guys, I have a question: a few days a go I mined 2 blocks and I saw the 200 balance on my wallet. I just started the wallet today and when I check the "Explore account with...", I don't see any coins at all. How do I find those coins now?

I'm using the Build 1.1.0, compiled from source with Lazarus 1.6 on Ubuntu 16.04 64bits.

Thanks in advance.

You need to set a password and copy the private key. Make sure to save your private key, they should be on Account Explorer, it will then show your balance.

Well, to be honest, when I was trying the solution that ICOcountdown.com gave me, I realized that I mined those blocks on Windows Cheesy, so there would not be on my Ubuntu installation, hehe.

I know, so dumb thing, but hey, it happens... but thanks a lot for the quick help Smiley, I'll try to be more careful before I post looking for answers.
Activity: 334
Merit: 263

Thanks in advance.

Thanks in advance.

Activity: 582
Merit: 502

Thanks in advance.
Activity: 896
20 sat coin, no doubt.-

Wow, such a constructive post.
Thanks, please don't visit this topic anymore. Or better yet, delete your account.

...and your PC.
...and before, please donate all your coins to 0-10.

Wink

25 sat!
spoke to novaexchange they are looking to add you. they say its difficult but theyl add pascal. this should be good zcoin went to crazy heights let's see if the same happens here 10k sats opening?

Very good Smiley It would be nice to added to Nova.
legendary
Activity: 1339
Merit: 1002
copper member
Activity: 970
Merit: 287
Per aspera ad astra
20 sat coin, no doubt.-

Wow, such a constructive post.
Thanks, please don't visit this topic anymore. Or better yet, delete your account.

...and your PC.
...and before, please donate all your coins to 0-10.

Wink
Activity: 616
spoke to novaexchange they are looking to add you. they say its difficult but theyl add pascal. this should be good zcoin went to crazy heights let's see if the same happens here 10k sats opening?
Activity: 896
How hard is an exchange symbol? PAS

Can't a block explorer be created with the RPC that was just added?

To create a block explorer is easy for a web developer, but I'm not a web developer... and now I'm working only on core and documentation.
If somebody (or group) helps creating a simple web explorer it will help community. (also... we would need a VPS to run Pascal coin and web explorer)
Account Pascal "0-10" is for bounty to everybody that helps working on this project.

Everybody can:
- Help working on it
or
- Make a donation to account "0-10" that will be used as a bounty

Thanks
legendary
Activity: 3808
Merit: 1723
Up to 300% + 200 FS deposit bonuses
How hard is an exchange symbol? PAS

Can't a block explorer be created with the RPC that was just added?
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
Even the Bitsquare exchange requires a blockchain explorer and a coin symbol so you can't get on an exchange without those 2 things. I would fill out the forms if I we had those 2 items.

novaexchange sounds good also!

If an exchange wants to add Pascal Coin they have all information at Github wiki, all RPC documented, source code, compile instructions...
https://github.com/PascalCoin/PascalCoin/wiki

To be listed or not, is their decision, not mine. I can't do more that I've did.
If they need more information, or more requeriments, simply contact me.  Cool
legendary
Activity: 3808
Merit: 1723
Up to 300% + 200 FS deposit bonuses
guys how long to mine a block?

i am looking like this? is that normal?

Thanks you

With that hashpower and current difficulty you should find like 3-4 blocks a day.
Jump to: