Author

Topic: [ANN] [PASC] PascalCoin, true deletable blockchain - V3 Hardfork on block 210000 - page 356. (Read 990744 times)

Activity: 952
Merit: 508
Network hashrate is down so I decided to fire off the AMD miner today and watch it closer.

Why is it duplicating some of these nonces on the same GPU and submitting them twice?

Activity: 462
Merit: 250
Arianee:Smart-link Connecting Owners,Assets,Brands
hey vorksholk your latest cuda miner for this coin doesn't work for me,

its cuda 2.1 version as my card is cuda 2.1

here is the ss

http://prntscr.com/cybeiy

wallet works.. but miner doesn't
copper member
Activity: 970
Merit: 287
Per aspera ad astra
Failed to start kernel: -54.
Nvidia version of the proxy/miner is working just fine on a different PC.

Any ideas? Huh
Activity: 102
Merit: 10
WINSTARS - We are changing the face of gambling
I never would have thought that you can do cryptocurrency with Pascal.

Good luck with project, dev!
legendary
Activity: 1694
Merit: 1002
Go Big or Go Home.....

Miner starts and closes in 10 seconds.
What am I doing wrong?
With the same settings envidia work

First step, is please stop using those crappy photo sharing russian sites that are 90% malware and virus infested.
Once you post it on a legit site we can look at it.
Activity: 21
Merit: 0
http://s017.radikal.ru/i437/1610/56/a4efe3dd6a51t.jpg

What am I doing wrong?

Read... I stated earlier that you need to set it to run as admin and windows 7 comparability.
Activity: 152
Merit: 100

What am I doing wrong?
Activity: 188
legendary
Activity: 3808
Merit: 1723
Up to 300% + 200 FS deposit bonuses
Pretty sure what happened was an attack on Pascal, but maybe not who knows. They threw huge hash on. Running the hash up to 100,000 MHs and made the difficulty really high then left. I've seen this before with other coins as people seem to do it in attempts to try and stop coins they don't like. Likely some zcash kiddie that's mad Pascal has been out for about 3 months already and doing more than zcash or other coins. Plus Pascal already has working GPU miners thanks to Vorksholk. I'll just be glad when the difficulty falls so we can all get blocks again.

Its not an attack its the way difficulty works. It ramps up slowly and then takes a while to level off if the miners leave. Alot of miners like me left when it hit 100GH/s since there is no exchange and no value yet for this coin.
Activity: 188
Pretty sure what happened was an attack on Pascal, but maybe not who knows. They threw huge hash on. Running the hash up to 100,000 MHs and made the difficulty really high then left. I've seen this before with other coins as people seem to do it in attempts to try and stop coins they don't like. Likely some zcash kiddie that's mad Pascal has been out for about 3 months already and doing more than zcash or other coins. Plus Pascal already has working GPU miners thanks to Vorksholk. I'll just be glad when the difficulty falls so we can all get blocks again.
I write key wallet key secp256k1
  miner's name write Neosaaan.
With these settings envidia working miner. For AMD, not work
What I did not do well for AMD?
Activity: 610
Merit: 500
You have to put everything in your original PascalCoin installed folder (where your wallet is in).
BY default that is : C:\Program Files (x86)\Pascal Coin

I just moved all the files
legendary
Go Big or Go Home.....
You have to put everything in your original PascalCoin installed folder (where your wallet is in).
BY default that is : C:\Program Files (x86)\Pascal Coin

my windows 7 x64 looks like that, themes disabled too but the wallpaper is just solid black.

your miner name is "pascalcoin" that's 10 characters... you should rename miner using 8 characters like "pascalco", in your wallet too rename the miner name to 8 characters and always mine with this key (8 characters too) when you create a key use the "secp256k1"
I did everything you wrote but a miner and does not start

In your PascalCoin wallet,when you open Project -> Operations, what is the miner name in the box?
pascalco

What directory is your PascalProxyv2.jar file in, and do you run it by double-clicking on it?
C:\PascalCoin_OpenCL_ProxyMiner_v1
legendary
Activity: 1713
Merit: 1029

my windows 7 x64 looks like that, themes disabled too but the wallpaper is just solid black.

your miner name is "pascalcoin" that's 10 characters... you should rename miner using 8 characters like "pascalco", in your wallet too rename the miner name to 8 characters and always mine with this key (8 characters too) when you create a key use the "secp256k1"

In your PascalCoin wallet,when you open Project -> Operations, what is the miner name in the box?
pascalco

What directory is your PascalProxyv2.jar file in, and do you run it by double-clicking on it?

pascalco
I have the key secp256k1 name miners Neosaaan.
With these settings envidia working miner. For AMD, runs and closes
legendary
Activity: 1713
Merit: 1029

legendary
Go Big or Go Home.....
still having a lot of msvcr120.dll errors, so....
what kind of Visual C++ release have been used for compiling win-binary?  Cheesy

Are you using MS VS 2013 32bit?
Jump to: