Author

Topic: [ANN] [PASC] PascalCoin, true deletable blockchain - V3 Hardfork on block 210000 - page 357. (Read 990744 times)

Activity: 610
Merit: 500

my windows 7 x64 looks like that, themes disabled too but the wallpaper is just solid black.

your miner name is "pascalcoin" that's 10 characters... you should rename miner using 8 characters like "pascalco", in your wallet too rename the miner name to 8 characters and always mine with this key (8 characters too) when you create a key use the "secp256k1"
I did everything you wrote but a miner and does not start
legendary
Activity: 1713
Merit: 1029
Who feels like we should be donating some coinage to Vork for doing all this crazy work for FREE for us?
I know he is mining himself and probably killing it, but still.

Vork, post up a BTC or whatever altcoin you want addy and let's get a donation train rolling.

No worries, I mined a lot, if you guys want to contribute to the ecosystem send a donation to the PascalCoin developer Smiley
legendary

The miner also can't find the headerout and datain files, is the miner in the exact same directory as the proxy is running from? Why is the proxy a folder?
legendary
Activity: 2026
Merit: 1005
still having a lot of msvcr120.dll errors, so....
what kind of Visual C++ release have been used for compiling win-binary?  Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 3416
Merit: 1059

my windows 7 x64 looks like that, themes disabled too but the wallpaper is just solid black.

your miner name is "pascalcoin" that's 10 characters... you should rename miner using 8 characters like "pascalco", in your wallet too rename the miner name to 8 characters and always mine with this key (8 characters too) when you create a key use the "secp256k1"
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000
Activity: 152
Merit: 100
Show please start the file    *.bat     for miner. PascalCoinCUDA_ProxyMiner_sm61.exe d0 p0 i23 c50 not work
legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1011
OpenCL miner is here!

https://github.com/Vorksholk/PascalCoin-OpenCL/releases/download/v1.00/PascalCoin_OpenCL_ProxyMiner_v1.zip

Getting about 550 MH/s on an RX 480 with stock clocks.

For anyone thinking about CPU mining, an i7-5820k overclocked used to get about 8 MH/s.

Instructions very similar to PascalCoin CUDA Proxy miner. Here they are:

Great job  Grin

How can I check my hashrate?

Sorry... stupid question  Grin

Thanks
legendary
Activity: 1694
Merit: 1002
Go Big or Go Home.....
Who feels like we should be donating some coinage to Vork for doing all this crazy work for FREE for us?
I know he is mining himself and probably killing it, but still.

Vork, post up a BTC or whatever altcoin you want addy and let's get a donation train rolling.
Activity: 334
Merit: 263
https://poloniex.com/coinRequest

Was trying to fill out the form but missing too much information.  Poloniex wants to know if the coin has a symbol and if it has an online block explorer?  What else is needed to get on the exchanges.  RPC access and Linux are complete now?  What else?

RPC is not complete. I'm working on it.
Wait 1 week.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
https://poloniex.com/coinRequest

Was trying to fill out the form but missing too much information.  Poloniex wants to know if the coin has a symbol and if it has an online block explorer?  What else is needed to get on the exchanges.  RPC access and Linux are complete now?  What else?
Activity: 188
Thanks. I'll try adjusting and see what happens.
Activity: 610
Merit: 500
Vorksholk what do you mean about this Yeah, the miner name you set in the Pascal Wallet needs to be 8 characters, it's not the name of the miner .exe file itself.
legendary
I'm still mining and getting nonces. Just no blocks being found. My miners seem to have an issue finding the same nonce multiple times and submitting it over and over. It seems odd even with a larger farm that this miti person is getting most of the blocks. Only about 80,000 MHs total right now and I am mining with 6,000-7,000 MHs of the networks total. This is an image of just one rig hashing with 4 GPUs. http://imgur.com/2o9jwng

Try adding the argument "c60" or "c30" to each one, do you still get duplicates?

The duplicates are caused by the miner not stopping to get work before exhausting the nonce range (and then starting over). Lowering the cycle count will let it get work more often.
Activity: 188
I'm still mining and getting nonces. Just no blocks being found. My miners seem to have an issue finding the same nonce multiple times and submitting it over and over. It seems odd even with a larger farm that this miti person is getting most of the blocks. Only about 80,000 MHs total right now and I am mining with 6,000-7,000 MHs of the networks total. This is an image of just one rig hashing with 4 GPUs. http://imgur.com/2o9jwng
Activity: 857
Merit: 262
I fixed my crashing by changing the properties of the clminer to windows 7 and run as admin. 290 noce so far and not a single block lol.

Thx, it does the trick!
legendary
Activity: 1450
Merit: 1013
Cryptanalyst castrated by his government, 1952

Thanks, Vorksholk!

My R9290X (Hawaii) crashed quickly for all intensities from 23 down to 10. It seems to be stable at intensity 4, running cool at over 80% GPU usage.

I'll start working intensity back upwards again Real Soon Now to find a sweet spot.

Edit: Update - intensity 9 looks stable, whereas 10 was not in an earlier test. I'll do more careful checking as time permits, but for now the sweet spot for this rig seems to be i9.

Huh, what hash rate are you getting at intensity 9 on that card?

Thanks - it was a red herring, I now think.

I hadn't looked closely enough at the outputs (doh) and was AFK for a while. At low intensities it would display huge real numbers from time to time, but never find a nonce or build up hashrate.
I switched back to high intensity tests and found the miner no longer crashed. I now think the crashes were caused by another miner that did not shut down completely before yours started.

All is well now - I'm back to running at I23, finding nonces, with hashrate fluctuating around 700-850 MH/s so far. GPU utilization is near 100% and temperature around 80C. I'll keep an eye on that, since I burned out a few graphics cards mining back in the day.

legendary
Activity: 3808
Merit: 1723
Up to 300% + 200 FS deposit bonuses
Hi Vorksholk!!!
Please can you give me some help to deal with this error ? "failed to start kernel -54"
seen it when i put pause in the bat file.

config : windows 10 build 1607 / GTX 750 / core i5-4460 3.20Ghz / 8Go Ram

Thank you

I had that on a 6990. Must be too old to mine with.
Jump to: