Author

Topic: [ANN] [PASC] PascalCoin, true deletable blockchain - V3 Hardfork on block 210000 - page 408. (Read 990662 times)

Activity: 31
Merit: 0
So idid some calculations and the hashrate of block 13250 was at 599,9751490339 MH/s

and the first 1k2-k blocks that were created had 2MH/s imagine how many you could mine if you discovered pascalcoin right when it was released.Guilt trio.It would be easily some 50k pascalcoins meaning if they were sold for 0.0001 btc it would be 5BTC BTC.FML.

TTE
Activity: 120
Merit: 10
Thanks.

I hope that I find a block one day Smiley
Currently mining with an i7 920 @ 15-23 Kh/s - depending on the cores i let mine.

man mine is just i3 and i m doing 200-250Kh/s using only one core

After ~9 hours I got my first block.

Activity: 93
Thanks.

Currently mining with an i7 920 @ 15-23 Kh/s - depending on the cores i let mine.

man mine is just i3 and i m doing 200-250Kh/s using only one core
Activity: 980
Merit: 502
In order to do anything, I need account which I will get after mining a block (100 Pascal +5 accounts).
Correct?

Yes or someone can send you a private key with accounts.

Or... more exactly... you generate your private key, and you tell to "Joe" your public key (it's public, no problem). Then "Joe" changes public key of one of his accounts by your public key.
After doing this, Joe will not be able to operate with this account, and only you will be able to operate with this account.
This is "Transfer account to a new owner" operation.

Good to know.
We don't need then to export the private key to a file and send it to a new owner. We just need to send the public key. Thanks
legendary
Activity: 1364
Merit: 1000
Hey dev, is there anyway we can graph the hashrate, I know it's definately increasing? Is there anyway to see global hashrate or have a graph that shows it? Would be a really cool feature.

Yeah I agree with that, would be nice ! The build-in blockchain explorer is a great feature of the wallet !
Activity: 1008
Merit: 500
Hey dev, is there anyway we can graph the hashrate, I know it's definately increasing? Is there anyway to see global hashrate or have a graph that shows it? Would be a really cool feature.
TTE
Thanks.

Activity: 334
Merit: 263
In order to do anything, I need account which I will get after mining a block (100 Pascal +5 accounts).
Correct?

Or... more exactly... you generate your private key, and you tell to "Joe" your public key (it's public, no problem). Then "Joe" changes public key of one of his accounts by your public key.
After doing this, Joe will not be able to operate with this account, and only you will be able to operate with this account.
This is "Transfer account to a new owner" operation.
Activity: 1008
Correct?

TTE
Correct?
Activity: 616
i take back my buy order sorry not interested in buying thanks
Activity: 612
Is this normal while mining?

Connections:5, Client:0, Servers:5

Edit: Is my miner speed normal?

Activity: 896
Trying to send some coins to myself  but i can´t. Wallet says: " account blocked for protocol "  any help ?
Activity: 20
Could someone explain the benefit of not needing historical operations?  Will that make the transactions anonymous?  Also wondering what the pending operations are and why some have fees?  

Thanks
Far smaller safebox hash size and protection against double spend/other vulnerabilities by design.
Activity: 56
Could someone explain the benefit of not needing historical operations?  Will that make the transactions anonymous?  Also wondering what the pending operations are and why some have fees?  

Thanks
Activity: 445
Merit: 250
"...I just used Youtube and I enter at search: microsoft azure virtual machine example https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KVOb1SpMBnk
I'm running now Windows with 8 Core at ~5000K..."
@Sam123
What VM did you loaded ?
Standard A4 (8 Cores, 14 GB memory) gives me only 2.5 MHz.

Go to preferences and increase your CPU cores in the Pascal wallet.
That was the 1st thing that I did after start of the wallet.
Running now 16 cores @ 11.9 MHz, (2X Intel(R) Xeon(R) CPU E5-2673 v3 @ 2.40GHz).
Activity: 292
Merit: 252
I miss when crypto was about decentralisation.
Any early miners with lots of empty accounts that you don't want, PM me. 

why do you want empty accounts?

Wealth distribution.
Activity: 706
https://twitter.com/CryptoTrout

to put coins in them

Activity: 984
Merit: 1000

I'd guess it has something to do with taxes...
Activity: 188
Merit: 105

Jump to: