Author

Topic: [ANN] [PASC] PascalCoin, true deletable blockchain - V3 Hardfork on block 210000 - page 407. (Read 990662 times)

Activity: 102
Merit: 10
Any news aboud adding to exchange?

Wanting to dump? :p

I think pascal coin is not ready yet for exchange due to account number problem :p
Activity: 638
Merit: 500
Any news aboud adding to exchange?
Activity: 188
Merit: 105
What problem with Windows 10?

i've now turned my miner off  Angry  hashrates too high but when i was running  it, it worked fine on Windows 10 pro and i had no problems apart from finding a block since the coins getting popular  Grin which is great  Grin
Activity: 361
Merit: 250
What problem with Windows 10?
legendary
Activity: 1204
Merit: 1000
to your stations, man the pineapples!!!
Hi, I'm new to mining but not new to programming.  I am mining now with the download but not sure how I am identified, like what address my wallet has, how I am credited for my work.

in the options window,
you can set your miner name, this appears in the blockgeneration history,
also you can set what key is being used to mine.

you can generate (and export/import) keys, in the private key window.
legendary
Activity: 1204
Merit: 1000
to your stations, man the pineapples!!!
Just downloaded the wallet - will it begin mining automatically (given the checkbox is...checked)?  Like the minimalistic look of the wallet. Posting to watch this for future reference Smiley

Yes, the checkbox is checked on startup as long as it's checked it will be good.

Thanks...

What's the best way to transfer my block rewards?  I'm on a remote computer & would like to transfer my info home...just copy my wallet.dat?

or

Export private keys to file*

make sure your mining is going to a single key of your choice, else it generates a new random one every block you get (if you get any lol)

also under the new operation window, you can transfer account to a new private key, or transfer account to a new owner.
Activity: 2646
Merit: 550
Hi, I'm new to mining but not new to programming.  I am mining now with the download but not sure how I am identified, like what address my wallet has, how I am credited for my work.
Activity: 532
Offer escrow, receive negative trust
Just downloaded the wallet - will it begin mining automatically (given the checkbox is...checked)?  Like the minimalistic look of the wallet. Posting to watch this for future reference Smiley

Yes, the checkbox is checked on startup as long as it's checked it will be good.

Thanks...

What's the best way to transfer my block rewards?  I'm on a remote computer & would like to transfer my info home...just copy my wallet.dat?

or

Export private keys to file*
Activity: 1008
Just downloaded the wallet - will it begin mining automatically (given the checkbox is...checked)?  Like the minimalistic look of the wallet. Posting to watch this for future reference Smiley

Activity: 532
Offer escrow, receive negative trust
Just downloaded the wallet - will it begin mining automatically (given the checkbox is...checked)?  Like the minimalistic look of the wallet. Posting to watch this for future reference Smiley
Activity: 706
https://twitter.com/CryptoTrout
Hey dev can you include the buy/sell thread in the OP until there is an exchange to trade on?

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/pascalcoin-buysell-1618905

thats a nice price your willing to pay for the coins :-) think i will hold on to mines :-)

I don't blame you!  But some people like to mine, sell and move onto something else.  Not everyone wants to hold this coin for months.
Activity: 188
Merit: 105
Hey dev can you include the buy/sell thread in the OP until there is an exchange to trade on?

thats a nice price your willing to pay for the coins :-) think i will hold on to mines :-)

Activity: 334
Merit: 263
So idid some calculations and the hashrate of block 13250 was at 599,9751490339 MH/s

and the first 1k2-k blocks that were created had 2MH/s imagine how many you could mine if you discovered pascalcoin right when it was released.Guilt trio.It would be easily some 50k pascalcoins meaning if they were sold for 0.0001 btc it would be 5BTC BTC.FML.

Could you explain your math? The target of block 13250 was 232EDD70. The first two hex characters (23) represent the decimal number 35. This is the number of leading zeros on the resultant hash in binary. This means that, for a target starting with 23, it should take between 2^35 and 2^36 hashes to solve a block, on average.

Since this process takes an average of 5 minutes = 300 seconds, the hash rate for the network if the target 23xxxxxx is true should be between (2^35)/300 and (2^36)/300, which is: 114,532,461 H/s to 229,064,922 H/s, or somewhere between ~114 MH/s and ~229 MH/s. We could get a more precise estimate hashrate by also interpreting the remaining three less-significant bytes of the target.

Dear Vorksholk.

This is a very, very good explanation. Easy to understand.
Activity: 673
It should be in the %appdata%/roaming folder
How do you delete your wallet. where is the wallet file stored on windows 10. I need to delete it.

are the cyber police after you?
Activity: 252
Merit: 250
i GOT PASCAL WALLET TO POP UP but had to use WINE to open up Windows link but I am on Linux 64. Wallet won't open up after I get a Windows Data Components 2.1 error message saying it did not install correctly. What am I missing? I'd like to try out Pascal Coin. Please advise.

BitcoinMacroeconomics.com
Activity: 1008
24 cpu for about 10mh/s total and not a single block found in 24h ...
A coin for insider not going to throw my hashrate at this coin again not profitable to much botnet from the start...

Botnets were not be able to be active from the start. The developer made sure that cannot happen.
legendary
Activity: 1713
Merit: 1029
So idid some calculations and the hashrate of block 13250 was at 599,9751490339 MH/s

and the first 1k2-k blocks that were created had 2MH/s imagine how many you could mine if you discovered pascalcoin right when it was released.Guilt trio.It would be easily some 50k pascalcoins meaning if they were sold for 0.0001 btc it would be 5BTC BTC.FML.

Could you explain your math? The target of block 13250 was 232EDD70. The first two hex characters (23) represent the decimal number 35. This is the number of leading zeros on the resultant hash in binary. This means that, for a target starting with 23, it should take between 2^35 and 2^36 hashes to solve a block, on average.

Since this process takes an average of 5 minutes = 300 seconds, the hash rate for the network if the target 23xxxxxx is true should be between (2^35)/300 and (2^36)/300, which is: 114,532,461 H/s to 229,064,922 H/s, or somewhere between ~114 MH/s and ~229 MH/s. We could get a more precise estimate hashrate by also interpreting the remaining three less-significant bytes of the target.
Activity: 661
24 cpu for about 10mh/s total and not a single block found in 24h ...
A coin for insider not going to throw my hashrate at this coin again not profitable to much botnet from the start...
Jump to: