Pages:
Author

Topic: 🐶🐱🐾[ANN] Pawtocol - The World’s Most Advanced Pet Community 🐾🐱🐶 - page 27. (Read 3448 times)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

I also see it as a potential opportunity to earn. That is, I am sure that in the long run, it will be possible to get X10. This is how I assess these projects

I think that you are right and the prospects are huge because of this market and because of the fact that the blockchain will quickly scale the project.
Activity: 16
Interestingly will whether the team have what the licenses and patents. It would be very interesting to me.

At the moment I see that the platform has a huge potential and it will all be really cool.
I will continue to monitor how the project grows and develops, but in any case I must have these tokens in my portfolio.

The main thing is that there is a potential opportunity to earn.
So Yes it will be really profitable...

You know what is bad in that 19 words that you have written?
All you care about is - “to earn, to get profit” and you dont give a damn about the aninals/pets.

Want to support Pawtocol? Try to donate atleast something to your local pet shelter - that will a good first step.
Good words and I fully agree with you and am ready to support the project in the near future. The team needs to take part in all sorts of offline events. Such a project will be unambiguously evaluated.

please tell me what exactly do you offer for business?
after all, it will depend on how much demand the project will be in the future.

The main thing is that the project has huge growth potential. I will continue to monitor how the project works and wait for news regarding the sales rounds.

While there is no information on what will be the minimum contribution to the project and what will be the payment methods and when it will be listed on exchanges.
It remains to wait for announcements.

please tell me what exactly do you offer for business ?
after all, it will depend on how much demand the project will be in the future .

In fact, everything will depend on the demand for tokens. But if the team does everything that promises the demand around the world will be huge.

While we do not see working prototypes and news regarding sales rounds it is difficult for me to draw any conclusions.
I will continue to follow the news.

But working prototypes will be launched much later. And you will need to buy tokens with maximum discounts.
here need an ideal balance as me seems.

I not very understand the expense of what you are going monetize content household Pets. I mean, who's going to buy this data and pay for it?

I don't think you quite understand how the project works. You have to understand that the platform will be both business and advertisers. So the pet fair will be able to receive part of the income.
Activity: 6

At the moment I see that the platform has a huge potential and it will all be really cool.
I will continue to monitor how the project grows and develops, but in any case I must have these tokens in my portfolio.

All you care about is - “to earn, to get profit” and you dont give a damn about the aninals/pets.

Want to support Pawtocol? Try to donate atleast something to your local pet shelter - that will a good first step.

I agree with you. But that's how it works. Investors only want to make a profit, But thus they allow such projects to be implemented.
Activity: 2106
Merit: 282
👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc
Pawtocol is a global online community of pet lovers who are disrupting the pet industry by leveraging blockchain technology while monetizing data about their pet's https://pawtocol.com/
legendary
Activity: 2324
Merit: 1448

please tell me what exactly do you offer for business ?
after all, it will depend on how much demand the project will be in the future .

In fact, everything will depend on the demand for tokens. But if the team does everything that promises the demand around the world will be huge.

While we do not see working prototypes and news regarding sales rounds it is difficult for me to draw any conclusions.
I will continue to follow the news.

I not very understand expense of what you are going monetize content household Pets. I mean, who's going to buy this data and pay for it ?

And also I would like to understand what the team offers for business now ? That would be very important to me.

Here you need to understand that this is an investment in the long term. But in the future there will be a huge potential for earnings...
Activity: 19

Do I understand correctly that you are going to produce special collars for Pets that can be considered with a smartphone .

It will be different devices as far as I understand. But this concept reminds me of fitness bracelets to some extent. It will be interesting.

While I do not really understand how this concept will work. But globally, I like the project as it will help improve the lives of Pets.

Yes artificial intelligence will give good advice based on a lot of data.
It's gonna be really cool. At least that's what it looks like .
Activity: 17

first IoT device
What devices are we talking about ? where to read more about it. And I would like to understand it all.

Is the team going to manufacture their devices and use blockchain for this ? how long will it take to do this ? Give a link to the road map.

see the information on the website. but I have to say that now they haven't even started the sales rounds. Let's see how it all works.

we will not be able to see it soon but to understand how the concept works can be understood now. And it's gonna be really cool.

Hello. Can you tell us more about the economic model? what will be the offer for business and investors?
It would be as interesting as possible. And how convenient it will be to buy tokens for users.

Just buy tokens and wait for the listing on the exchanges.
after that, you can see the flight to the moon. And the more it will be used as a means of payment. This means that the tokens will have a lot of liquidity.
Activity: 14

Pawtocol’s platform is being built out on the Ethereum blockchain because it is considered to be the most decentralized, established, and successful smart contract platform.

https://pawtocol.com/

This will allow you to build a enjoyable project. I think that the ecosystem will be in demand all over the world. Although it will not be very convenient to pay with tokens and before that buy them on exchanges.
Activity: 12

Pawtocol’s platform is being built out on the Ethereum blockchain because it is considered to be the most decentralized, established, and successful smart contract platform.

https://pawtocol.com/

I would like to better understand how monetization will work for users.
That would be really cool but I don't understand why I would get rewarded for my Pets data.

Yes, I was also interested in how this concept works. It will be very important to understand. Since everyone should get tokens.
Activity: 14

Yes, tokens will be really in demand and I am sure of it. And in General, the ecosystem itself will provide many benefits globally.
it's a billion-dollar market. That is why I am attracted to the project. Since they have a huge market to scale.
Activity: 19

Do I understand correctly that you are going to produce special collars for Pets that can be considered with a smartphone .

It will be different devices as far as I understand. But this concept reminds me of fitness bracelets to some extent. It will be interesting.

I do not yet know how it will all work in practice. I must say that there is little information to draw any conclusions.

as I understand it, the working prototypes of the application will not be soon and much depends on the rounds of sales and investments.
Hopefully the team can attract a soft cap.

To collect a soft cap will need to spend IEO . This is now the only way to do it. Since the market is going through hard times
Activity: 2106
Merit: 282
👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc
The #Pawtocol platform will target and cater to four different types of users, as described below:
1. Pet Parents
2.Vendors
3. Supply Chain Participants
4. Data Economy Participants

https://pawtocol.com
Pages:
Jump to: