Pages:
Author

Topic: 🐶🐱🐾[ANN] Pawtocol - The World’s Most Advanced Pet Community 🐾🐱🐶 - page 29. (Read 3448 times)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

please tell me what exactly do you offer for business ?
after all, it will depend on how much demand the project will be in the future .

The main thing is that the project has a huge growth potential. I will continue to monitor how the project works and wait for news regarding the sales rounds.

At the moment I see that the platform has a huge potential and it will all be really cool.
I will continue to monitor how the project grows and develops, but in any case I must have these tokens in my portfolio.

Yes, this is a huge potential for growth. But much will depend on the work of the team.
They are going to use artificial intelligence and the Internet of things. It's all very interesting.

Do I understand correctly that you are going to produce special collars for Pets that can be considered with a smartphone .

It will be different devices as far as I understand. But this concept reminds me of fitness bracelets to some extent. It will be interesting.

I do not really understand what will generate income for users ?
Will it be part of the advertising revenue or how will it be generated ?

That's interesting. Will there be advertising on the platform and will there be premium features for business ? I would like to understand all this in more detail.

first IoT device
What devices are we talking about ? where to read more about it. And I would like to understand it all.

Is the team going to manufacture their devices and use blockchain for this ? how long will it take to do this ? Give a link to the road map.

You write that you will use artificial intelligence.
But what it will be used for is not very clear to me.

we will see after the launch of the alpha version. So far, I find it difficult to imagine the entire ecosystem as a whole.
But in the world there are a lot of Pets and therefore potential users of the platform. I understand that.

first IoT device
What devices are we talking about ? where to read more about it. And I would like to understand it all.

me here is, too, interested in this more detail. I would like to get more information.
And also interested that the platform will use artificial intelligence.

I think this can only be seen after running working prototypes of the platform. But the main point is that the system will analyze huge amounts of data and give relevant recommendations.

Will the marketplace be implemented in this project ?
I mean that it would be convenient to buy pet products directly in the app and pay with tokens.

I would like to see any working prototypes. This will allow. understand how the application will look and how convenient it will all be .

The project is only in the initial stage of development. I think we will see a lot more from the team in the future. But the fact that now there are publications in the top media is impressive.

Yes, now the project is developing very rapidly, but it is difficult to say something until the team presented the application.
I also see it as a potential opportunity to earn. That is, I am sure that in the long run it will be possible to get X10. This is how I assess these projects

after all, it will depend on how much demand the project will be in the future .

It's simple. The business will be added to the platform and will receive a new stream of customers.
That will be the most important thing.
And users, in turn, will have to get quality services.

first IoT device

me here is, too, interested in this more detail. I would like to get more information.
And also interested that the platform will use artificial intelligence.
At the moment I see that the platform has a huge potential and it will all be really cool.
I will continue to monitor how the project grows and develops, but in any case I must have these tokens in my portfolio.

first IoT device

what will these devices look like in General and what will blockchain be used for in this direction ?
so far there are a lot of incomprehensible things for me

For me, this is also not entirely clear. But that's the future. And the ability to monetize the data of your pet will definitely be in demand.

I don't really understand why other people would need this data.
While I do not really understand how it will all be monetized within the ecosystem.

Where can I read what features the application will have ? It would be very interesting for me. As I understand it, the platform will have a very wide functionality.

Yes, the functionality will be just huge.
It seems to me that now caring for Pets is a trend and it will be really cool that everything is on the same platform.

I do not really understand what will generate income for users ?
Will it be part of the advertising revenue or how will it be generated ?

I don't really understand it either. I mean where the funds will be generated to get rewards to users.
Activity: 9

Me, too, this interestingly. Since I read it in the description of the project and such words always impress me and I want to know more about it.
Activity: 2

Do I understand correctly that you are going to produce special collars for Pets that can be considered with a smartphone .

It's even in the video presentation. The project can become useful and really global all over the world. It's a billion-dollar market. Therefore, there is a huge potential.

will the app be multilingual? And in which countries are you going to start work ?

I do not think that there will be a problem to make the application in different languages so that the project is as popular as possible. But much will depend on the listing on the exchanges.
Pages:
Jump to: