Pages:
Author

Topic: 🐶🐱🐾[ANN] Pawtocol - The World’s Most Advanced Pet Community 🐾🐱🐶 - page 4. (Read 3442 times)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

Hi, when can I find the Pawtocol stages of development? Is everything going on according to the road map now?
It was hard, but I manage to find a road map only there: https://pawtocol.com/whitepaper/#roadmap as a part of Whitepaper.
We all here can be witnesses of something completely new - the next-gen platform for the pet industry is being developed here.

I hope if you wanted to advertise pet-related products in the Pawtocol platform, it would be cheap enough and convert well.
That's it, pet products manifactures and reduce will be able to reduce advertisement costs with Pawtocol platform and make direct sales with it.
It will be important for the whole Pawtocol ecosysteam, it should be profitable for advertisers to give rewards for using pet data.
Guinea pigs? What are you talking about?! These animals doesn't love cold weather at all, even a little hypothermia can kill a guinea pig.
Dogs love to walk independently on season, the fresh air is necessary for them always.

Summer – it's time to go outside in the sunshine, breathe fresh air, go for a picnic with friends, and take our pets to enjoy the weather, too. It all sounds wonderful, until a pet becomes ill, injured, or runs away.

Read this article: https://m.facebook.com/Pawtocol/photos/a.523702831711155/613349756079795/?type=1&theater
It's great, but now it's winter, unfortunately. Any articles about the winter season?
Activity: 2106
Merit: 282
👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc
Summer – it's time to go outside in the sunshine, breathe fresh air, go for a picnic with friends, and take our pets to enjoy the weather, too. It all sounds wonderful, until a pet becomes ill, injured, or runs away.

Read this article: https://m.facebook.com/Pawtocol/photos/a.523702831711155/613349756079795/?type=1&theater

Among the other features, Pawtocol will bring powerful diagnostic databases and AI to pet owners, make informed recommendations based on individual pet data while working to make life better or all pets.
I'd like to know about this diagnostic databases to ensure me that my pets will be fully protected.

Check this video about Pawtocol: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EBqcGupTwaM, the most detailed video about the Pawtocol ecosystem.
great, this video shows us what will happen if the most of pet parents among with vets will use Pawtocol platform.
I hope if you wanted to advertise pet-related products in the Pawtocol platform, it would be cheap enough and convert well.

Don't trust the words, you can't be sure. I would invest only if I saw a real platform for pets (I'm OK with the demo version).
Yes, the whole ecosystem sounds to good and even too revolutionary to be true.
I know that most of ICOs/IEOs fail, but Pawtocol is different, do you know any other pet-related ecosystem with own IoT devices that can be useful in many ways?
Their first IEO round has been conducted already and they manage to collect all the necessary funds.
They hadn't collected enough yet. During the first IEO stage they collected only around $20-30K.
Don't worry, it's only the first IEO round (but not the last), you will have chances to invest the next time.

Great idea is to extend Pawtocol IEO for 2days as most people are still recovery from holidays.
Is it the last IEO extension? I hope there is a chanche they will extend IEO for a few days more, so more people will be able to invest.
Activity: 2106
Merit: 282
👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc
You know just where that dog sweet spot is that gets your pup's leg moving. But what brings on that reflex? Does this dog scratch reflex indicate that they love it or hate it when you touch their bellies?

Read this article: https://m.facebook.com/165252054222903/posts/611576842923753/

Have IEO been extended so now it will end the 4th of January, right? So we still have an opportunity to invest.
Yes, that's true, they gave investors 2 additional days to invest, that's the last chance to receive 17-25% bonus as they said.
How will your pet tags work technically? Will it be something like smart watches but for dogs?

What I like about Pawtocol platform is a health monitoring and connection with vets. Dogs and cats can't say what hurts, unfortunately.
As for me, the health monitoring and the possibility to find the lost pets with pets tags are the most important features of Pawtocol platform.
Pawtocol pet tags will become the most useful devices for pets ever, I guess. ANd they are giving these devices for free now.
In scanning the Blockchain top 10 list, only Ripple can claim to earn revenue from a source other than a fee based on the use of its network or asset. Pawtocol will be the other.

There are some problems in the pet industry that Pawtocol is aiming to solve, let's support their great initiative.
Agreed, at least Pawtocol platform can bring a transparency to the pet products industry making a pet products verification system.
How many pet tags are you going to produce in 2020, 2021 then? Also, won't you have a problem with logistics?
Pages:
Jump to: