Pages:
Author

Topic: 🐶🐱🐾[ANN] Pawtocol - The World’s Most Advanced Pet Community 🐾🐱🐶 - page 6. (Read 3442 times)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0
This IEO round is ongoing and almost completed and I'm sure it's not the final one.

Probit has a top development team and its own wallet solution, amazing Whitepaper and the promisng road map. Why not to invest in UPI among the other tokens?
You mean "Pawtocol", not "Probit", right? Anyway, Probit exchange is a good one for the start, I hope it won't remain the only one.
The Probit exchange only cares about own profit, I'm more worried if you signed a contract about future listing with them.
IEO on Probit is quite successuful, but I hope it won't be the last and we will also see IEO on the other exchanges.

ICObench Pawtocol IEO Clock is moving fast Hurry up to get your UPI with up to 25% Bonus now!!
Do not waste your opportunity, start now, because the opportunity will not be repeated a second time

https://mobile.twitter.com/pawtocol/status/1211280402003959814
Hi, are you a team member, admin or community manager? Ang how to big the bigger bonus?

Probit has a top development team and its own wallet solution, amazing Whitepaper and the promisng road map. Why not to invest in UPI among the other tokens?
You mean "Pawtocol", not "Probit", right? Anyway, Probit exchange is a good one for the start, I hope it won't remain the only one.
The Probit exchange only cares about own profit, I'm more worried if you signed a contract about future listing with them.

Hi, what do you think, is it worthy to invest in UPI token and when will be the best time to do it?
The best time to do it is right now. Yes, it's risky but the biggest bonuses are always only for the earliest investors.
25% bonuses maximum is not so big comparing to many other projects with 50% or even 100% bonuses.
Do you have any bonuses for big private investors? And why 25% bonus if only investing with PROB?

Do dogs get jealous? And if they do sense unfairness, what can  dogparents do to work through it and treat everyone the same? The truth is, dogs can get jealous and how researchers determined this is an interesting look into how dogs behave.

https://mobile.twitter.com/pawtocol/status/1210510841679736832
Every dog owner knows that dogs can be really jealous sometimes and it's not so bad, there is no jealous without love and loyalty.
Well, it's pet related project. If I didn't have any connection with pets, I'd rather pass by.

What are the benefits for someone who does not have a pet? Is pawtocol project later only for dogs and cats owner, or maybe there are other possibilities such as snakes, lizards, etc.
Pawtocol platform can be also useful for vets, pet products vendors etc. and for all pet owners, even the exotic ones.
I hope more tokensale stages will happen after the demo version release. In this case, I would be glad to invest.
Well, that's just a first IEO stage. There will be more IEO stages really soon, I'm sure about it.
Somebody will celebrate a New Year and Pawtocol team members will be celebrate a successful tokensale soon.

ICObench Pawtocol IEO Clock is moving fast Hurry up to get your UPI with up to 25% Bonus now!!
Do not waste your opportunity, start now, because the opportunity will not be repeated a second time

Thanks for the news. It's also great that you can follow the IEO progress in real time.
Activity: 2106
Merit: 282
👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

Do dogs get jealous? And if they do sense unfairness, what can dogparents do to work through it and treat everyone the same? The truth is, dogs can get jealous and how researchers determined this is an interesting look into how dogs behave.

https://mobile.twitter.com/pawtocol/status/1210510841679736832
So, dogs can't get jealous, right? What about cats then? Because, I think cats do can be jealous.
Yes, cats are not like dogs, they can't love and trust you like dogs love and trust. The only reason of cats existing is they are cute.
Blockchain verification system for pet products - is the reason why pawtocol can really be useful. But I have a big question about the scaleability in this case.

There is no way how these pet lovers can be scammers, so let's support Pawtocol project.
Right, Pawtocol is creating a community of pets, pet owners, and vets. This is is a good opportunity to create better and healthier lives for pets around the world.
How pawtocol community will be useful for vets, for example. To find patients?

Pawtocol will be useful to vets in several ways. A few examples. Using Pawtocol's software puts their patients' data at their fingertips, helping them save time. Pawtocol's AI and diagnostic tools will help vets deliver better care for their patients. By connecting with their clients in our app, they can also improve loyalty, find new patients and grow their business.
Vets business is an offline and local business, to help to find new patients with the help of Pawtocol platform, this platform needs to be big enough.
Pawtocol platform has a few vets in the team, I think they should know better how Pawtocol can be useful for vets.
Don't trust the words, you can't be sure. I would invest only if I saw a real platform for pets (I'm OK with the demo version).
More than 90% of cryptocurrency projects appear to be failures. Why can I be sure Pawtocol is not like the majority?

Hi, what do you think, is it worthy to invest in UPI token and when will be the best time to do it?
The best time to do it is right now. Yes, it's risky but the biggest bonuses are always only for the earliest investors.
Pages:
Jump to: