Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] PAYCENT - The Only Crypto Fiat Card Delivered and Used Globally - page 21. (Read 49087 times)

Activity: 10
Merit: 0
I hope possibility to buy PYN through the app will be disabled on 15th May and volume will rise

Hi, new update is PYN buying on paycent app will be disabled from 7th May, tomorrow.
Activity: 1120
Merit: 502
I think there is an issue with PYN and that is why it is not being listed on any exchanges. Monaco has token rewards system and it is listed on bittrex and binance so I don't think that is the issue.
Nope that is not the issue , PYN team is not pushing it to get listed on some exchange that is the issue , as we can see PYN not making an update when they get listed on some exchanges right? Cheesy
Activity: 630
Merit: 500
I hope possibility to buy PYN through the app will be disabled on 15th May and volume will rise
Activity: 681
Merit: 10
#PaycentUpdate: We will be burning 50 million more #PYN tokens on Tuesday, May 8, 2018; limiting the current supply to 100 million PYN Tokens.
Activity: 50
#PaycentUpdate: We will be burning 50 million more #PYN tokens on Friday, May 4, 2018; limiting the current supply.
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DcLhH53VwAE4BEI.jpg:large

Done! The total supply is now officially 150M: https://etherscan.io/token/0x0142c3b2fc51819b5af5dfc4aa52df9722790851
im wondering from what source PYN tokens are traded on the app ? If it's main trading point for now we will never appear on CMC as these volumes are black box for outside world.

You are 100% right. It comes from the company. During the beta testing it was also possible to sell PYN directly in the app, but this was cancelled.I also suggeted in the telegram group to cancel the possibility to buy through the app, since this volume is not shown. and it's possible to buy larger quantities without influencing the price.

Btw, I was using this option to buy my targeted amount.

I expect that with planned burn, this option will be disabled soon.

The company accepted the suggestion about this option. Info from the official telegram group is that the purchases through the app will be disabled on 15th May. This when the marketing campaign for free PYN tokens ends.

Good decision! So now we at least know how long will this dump last.
Activity: 826
I think there is an issue with PYN and that is why it is not being listed on any exchanges. Monaco has token rewards system and it is listed on bittrex and binance so I don't think that is the issue.
Nope that is not the issue , PYN team is not pushing it to get listed on some exchange that is the issue , as we can see PYN not making an update when they get listed on some exchanges right? Cheesy
Yes there are no announcements about exchanges, this is strange, because the community of the project is large enough
If you do some research on Yobit.net here (bitcointalk.org), you will find that lots of people got SCAMMED by using Yobit. Some people complained about missing funds, withdraw delays, other weird stuff. By the way, yobit is not consider as an exchange. Going back to PYN, why they can't get on binance/bittrex/OKex/Huobi? I mean they can't even get on cryptopia? C'mon

You are right,yobit is one scam exchange which many will avoid and as per the team discussion on the telegram, they may even implement their own exchange if the kucoin listing does not work out.And being a dividend token, major exchanges would not be listing PYN token AFAIK.

TenX and Monaco were listed during 2017, when exchanges did not have a monopoly. With the pressure coming from the large number of ICOs, it's hard to get listed. I've been following one other quality project, and they can trade only on slack, although several exchanges were paid, but still without listing.

And the irony is that they don't have a proper working card.
Activity: 457
Merit: 100
If you do some research on Yobit.net here (bitcointalk.org), you will find that lots of people got SCAMMED by using Yobit. Some people complained about missing funds, withdraw delays, other weird stuff. By the way, yobit is not consider as an exchange. Going back to PYN, why they can't get on binance/bittrex/OKex/Huobi? I mean they can't even get on cryptopia? C'mon

You are right,yobit is one scam exchange which many will avoid and as per the team discussion on the telegram, they may even implement their own exchange if the kucoin listing does not work out.And being a dividend token, major exchanges would not be listing PYN token AFAIK.

im wondering from what source PYN tokens are traded on the app ? If it's main trading point for now we will never appear on CMC as these volumes are black box for outside world.

You are 100% right. It comes from the company. During the beta testing it was also possible to sell PYN directly in the app, but this was cancelled.I also suggeted in the telegram group to cancel the possibility to buy through the app, since this volume is not shown. and it's possible to buy larger quantities without influencing the price.

Btw, I was using this option to buy my targeted amount.

I expect that with planned burn, this option will be disabled soon.
Activity: 252
Merit: 103
Activity: 826
#PaycentUpdate: We will be burning 50 million more #PYN tokens on Friday, May 4, 2018; limiting the current supply.

your burning has no effect on the price of token, better try to make a big airdrop
Will Paycent app support NFC payments like apple app does ?
Paycent currently does not support NFC but we will be looking into improving tech further. Thank you!
Activity: 966
Merit: 587
have all the emails been sent to customers that are getting their cards this week? and if thats the case then the next batch is next week, is that correct?
Activity: 658
Merit: 250
I understand it is difficult to get listed on big exchange but Paycent can't get on Kucoin? Sadly to say, that is embarrassing. why is it "telcoin" was able to listed on kucoin? Kucoin is very very small exchange
Activity: 168
Will Paycent app support NFC payments like apple app does ?
after a couple of days there will be burning a large number of coins, it always has a positive effect on the price
but in a short term only right? Cheesy , Paycent is still need more decent exchanges to get more volume and exposure to the public. Also Paycent is not listed too in coinmarketcap right?

The volume was too low to get listed on CMC. And it was also possible to buy PYN through the app, at the market price. So lot of long term holders used this option, and this volume was not registered on the exchange. The price would have gone up, for sure, but early adopters used this option as a kind of reward from the company. It was kind of OTC offer for larger quantities.

I wouldn't be surprised that after this burn, they decide to limit that liquidity and force the buying on the open market.
#MotivationMonday Get FREE PYN tokens today! See the mechanics here and catch the #PaycentPromo now extended until 15th May 2018:
Activity: 1120
Merit: 502
after a couple of days there will be burning a large number of coins, it always has a positive effect on the price
But in the  short term only right?  Grin , Paycent still needs more decent exchanges to get more volume and exposure to the public. Also Paycent is not listed on coinmarketcap right? This is one of the major ways to get exposure to the public, so there's definitely a lot of room for growth in future if and when this happens. Personally, I don't think PYN has much of a chance compared to some of its competitors, sure it sounds like a great idea but the implementation isn't great and the team are extremely unresponsive!
Pages:
Jump to: