Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] PayCon [CON] X13 ALGO - PoS - page 17. (Read 33465 times)

Activity: 411
Merit: 250
August 13, 2016, 05:03:10 PM
After restarting I got a message

Warning: error reading wallet.dat! All keys read correctly, but transaction data or address book entries might be missing or incorrect.

after that the wallet started an automatic rescan for the addresses. It's still running.
legendary
Activity: 1033
Merit: 1005
August 13, 2016, 04:09:02 PM
So... just like that CON goes dead?
Activity: 207
Merit: 100
XDE2, PAYS HUNDREDS OF DOLLARS A WEEK TO PROMOTERS
August 13, 2016, 01:30:21 PM
Attention:

The Hardfork at block 800000 has seemed to cause some small issues with sending and receiving coins. Please do not try to send any coins from your wallet until we discover the cause of the issue.  You may leave your wallets opened and continue staking as that has not been affected. We will update you as soon as we know more. Sorry for any inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

I think you, may need to restate that. Wallet went goofy, since forked at 800k! Orphan city again, wallet.dat is now messed up, and if stakes.
Staking to other addresses than mine. Never have I had stakes going to other wallet addresses before. I have only one address in my receive
coins. But new wallet changed them to other wallet addresses. Wallet will not work now either. New wallet worked fine before fork, now is really messed up! Wallet.dat is messed up. I think you need to undo the fork, or something. Not just a small bug here and there. MAJOR BUGS!
Might have something to do with TOR? I do not know, except wallet went buggy after fork.

Peace, Dennis

I have also issues with my Paycon v.2.1 Wallet. It was frozen, after restart the wallet.dat is corrupted.
Activity: 300
August 11, 2016, 11:33:06 PM
Attention:

The Hardfork at block 800000 has seemed to cause some small issues with sending and receiving coins. Please do not try to send any coins from your wallet until we discover the cause of the issue.  You may leave your wallets opened and continue staking as that has not been affected. We will update you as soon as we know more. Sorry for any inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

I think you, may need to restate that. Wallet went goofy, since forked at 800k! Orphan city again, wallet.dat is now messed up, and if stakes.
Staking to other addresses than mine. Never have I had stakes going to other wallet addresses before. I have only one address in my receive
coins. But new wallet changed them to other wallet addresses. Wallet will not work now either. New wallet worked fine before fork, now is really messed up! Wallet.dat is messed up. I think you need to undo the fork, or something. Not just a small bug here and there. MAJOR BUGS!
Might have something to do with TOR? I do not know, except wallet went buggy after fork.

Peace, Dennis
Activity: 96
Merit: 10
August 10, 2016, 07:54:38 AM
Attention:

Activity: 345
August 06, 2016, 02:37:41 PM
FYI:

Cryptopia exchange seems to be performing wallet maintenance or is stuck with CON.

Thanks for the heads-up. I just made a withdrawal, seems to be fine now. Best part, it got sent from an address that is NOT staking coins.
legendary
Activity: 1033
Merit: 1005
August 05, 2016, 06:55:09 AM
FYI:

Cryptopia exchange seems to be performing wallet maintenance or is stuck with CON.
August 04, 2016, 03:36:03 PM
C-cex is staking customers PoS coins, and most likely dumping them on their exchange. When I questioned support about it, this was the response I got.

2016-07-19 14:35:42 C-CEX support
Usually we disable staking. But sometimes when wallet hangs or require resync our staff restart it and forget to disable it. If you don't want your coins staked - just keep them in your wallet.

http://imgur.com/a/EA1bK

Staking gets disabled in the .conf, so no need to disable it when wallet restarts. Funny how none of the other exchanges have this issue........

I got my first ban, after three years, for mentioning c-cex staking their coins. Perma-banned for saying they went to the dark side.

Not looking good, if you look at the what happened towards the end of Craptsy. Too many similarities, and too many scamcoins added each week, probably in house coins. No respectable exchange would list the crap they have lately. They have been listing coins with no block explorers........ Approach with caution!

I'm done trading at c-cex. Looks like a sinking ship to me.

I agree, I will exchange when Poloniex lists Con.

First block staked today with 50% multisend, Dev should now be 15.05 Con richer :p

Thank You!!
August 04, 2016, 07:12:50 AM
Notice: Mandatory Wallet Update - 7-18-16
Update to the new wallet by block 800,000
Current Wallet Verison: 2.1.0.1

Only 6,350 blocks left. Don't forget to upgrade.
August 04, 2016, 07:09:37 AM

Only 10,420 blocks left. Don't forget to upgrade.

Can you please post the specific version this update is?

Activity: 80
August 02, 2016, 02:59:44 PM
C-cex is staking customers PoS coins, and most likely dumping them on their exchange. When I questioned support about it, this was the response I got.

Usually we disable staking. But sometimes when wallet hangs or require resync our staff restart it and forget to disable it. If you don't want your coins staked - just keep them in your wallet.

Staking gets disabled in the .conf, so no need to disable it when wallet restarts. Funny how none of the other exchanges have this issue........

I got my first ban, after three years, for mentioning c-cex staking their coins. Perma-banned for saying they went to the dark side.

Not looking good, if you look at the what happened towards the end of Craptsy. Too many similarities, and too many scamcoins added each week, probably in house coins. No respectable exchange would list the crap they have lately. They have been listing coins with no block explorers........ Approach with caution!

I agree, I will exchange when Poloniex lists Con.

First block staked today with 50% multisend, Dev should now be 15.05 Con richer :p
Activity: 655
Merit: 500
BXT BitToken - No premine - Fair launch
August 02, 2016, 01:51:46 PM
any news?

PayCon [CON]
Marked for delisting on
https://c-cex.com/?p=con-btc
PayCon will be removed from exchange if the average daily trading volume for last 30 days will not exceed 0.2 BTC. It will not be possible to retrieve these coins after the removal date.

We are in communication with C-cex to have CON removed from delisting.

I will help to get some daily trading volume. I couldn't be me alone. ALL Con'ners should help!

Trade CON on https://c-cex.com/?p=con-btc

Delisting removed!
My contribution (about 0.25 btc):
legendary
Activity: 2996
Merit: 3114
August 01, 2016, 09:00:30 PM
pool ?
Activity: 345
August 01, 2016, 08:58:23 PM

August 01, 2016, 06:59:23 PM
any news?

PayCon [CON]
Marked for delisting on
PayCon will be removed from exchange if the average daily trading volume for last 30 days will not exceed 0.2 BTC. It will not be possible to retrieve these coins after the removal date.

I will help to get some daily trading volume. I couldn't be me alone. ALL Con'ners should help!

Trade CON on https://c-cex.com/?p=con-btc

Activity: 411
August 01, 2016, 03:48:12 PM

Can you please post the specific version this update is?
August 01, 2016, 07:02:36 AM

August 01, 2016, 06:57:01 AM
any news?

PayCon [CON]
Marked for delisting on

July 31, 2016, 05:04:43 PM
any news?

PayCon [CON]
Marked for delisting on
Activity: 1484
Merit: 277
July 27, 2016, 05:02:34 PM
how about Filipino translation?  Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: