Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] PayCon [CON] X13 ALGO - PoS - page 2. (Read 33465 times)

Activity: 53
Merit: 0
August 05, 2018, 05:40:51 PM
Quick update. So far we have the website and block explorer up.  Cool

Now that the explorer and website is up, our first order of importance is to have a stable and reliable core wallet. So a wallet update will be coming.

This will give us time to sit down and plan about the future of the coin and community and provide the ground work for our road-map.

http://paycon.crypto-city.com

The explorer linked from the website seems to be down. For at least a month this explorer will remain online:

Activity: 518
Merit: 14
August 04, 2018, 11:02:21 AM
OK. I got an idea for a video commercial.

It's simple idea,  butitis basically a ninja (which is Crypto-city.com) Throwing ninja star coins. As it's flying it's get's bigger and shows the name of the different coins he's throwing.
August 04, 2018, 08:06:08 AM
it looks nice and bright.

Just ask When the POW can mine?

POW is over Smiley

You'll need to wait until the market opens back up or find someone that's willing to sell you some. Wink
Activity: 59
August 04, 2018, 05:45:44 AM
it looks nice and bright.

Just ask When the POW can mine?
August 04, 2018, 05:00:06 AM

OK.  Here's our chance.  Grin

I need some ideas for a video commercial so the director do a few concepts.
August 04, 2018, 02:22:35 AM
Pardon the dust while we do some organizing.  Shocked

This is brand spanking new.
Come join us

Discord: https://discord.gg/PRN4Bu5
August 03, 2018, 02:00:47 PM
Quick update. So far we have the website and block explorer up.  Cool

Now that the explorer and website is up, our first order of importance is to have a stable and reliable core wallet. So a wallet update will be coming.

This will give us time to sit down and plan about the future of the coin and community and provide the ground work for our road-map.

http://paycon.crypto-city.com

August 03, 2018, 01:52:17 PM
The Crypto-city team is making good progress with wallet and block explorer.
We also have some positive feedback from Cryptopia, Once go through some check list, the delisting should be cancelled and the CON market open again.  Cool

That's great to hear. If you have a need for temporary block explorer though, let me know. I didn't install that yet, as it would need few hours to do, and I didn't have enough time as of yet, but if you tell it is needed indeed, I would go for it.

Apart of that, it would be great to have some kind of social developer for this coin - to return it's "fun" component, which was actually the main one, apart of some wallet features developed by Crestington.

Yes, we will definitely be bringing back the fun factor.  Grin
legendary
Activity: 2548
Merit: 1073
August 03, 2018, 10:35:04 AM
We also have some positive feedback from Cryptopia, Once go through some check list, the delisting should be cancelled and the CON market open again.  Cool

That's great to hear. If you have a need for temporary block explorer though, let me know. I didn't install that yet, as it would need few hours to do, and I didn't have enough time as of yet, but if you tell it is needed indeed, I would go for it.

Apart of that, it would be great to have some kind of social developer for this coin - to return it's "fun" component, which was actually the main one, apart of some wallet features developed by Crestington.
August 02, 2018, 06:41:57 PM
August 01, 2018, 02:46:58 PM

A server has been allocated for use with CON project and soon a permanent block explorer.  Cool

Does your message mean that you will host a block explorer on a server? If so I will remove it from ChainMapper

Thanks for chipping in. Yes. Work on the block explorer and wallet is being done simultaneously.
August 01, 2018, 08:48:42 AM

A server has been allocated for use with CON project and soon a permanent block explorer.  Cool

Does your message mean that you will host a block explorer on a server? If so I will remove it from ChainMapper
Activity: 18
August 01, 2018, 04:08:00 AM
August 01, 2018, 08:30:59 AM

July 31, 2018, 04:30:40 PM
I just created an explorer: https://chainmapper.com/con

It will be free for one month. Let us hope this will help in keeping the coin on cryptopia.

P.S. It currently syncing and I will fix the logo later...
July 31, 2018, 07:58:13 AM
Cryptopia will be delisting CON. August 24, 2018 it will be gone.

https://support.cryptopia.co.nz/csm?id=kb_article&sys_id=9f10a6dcdb679f0032a664a14a9619d6

So part of the reason is no working block explorer.

We need to get ahead of this. It would be wise get a block explorer and keep this coin listed.
oh wow, that sounds way too harsh, I think. is it going to be a serious blow for PayCon's reputation? really thinking that a good project such as this one does not deserve bad publicity over something as minor as that. Let is see where this goes. Do you agree?

Paycom haven't been a good project since Cresington left more then 2 years ago. It is a dead shitcoin and should be delisted and forgotten unless someone takes over the development.

I hope the takeover is successful. But paycon today is is worthless.

Worthless to whom? As long as there is a community there is value in that.
Activity: 779
Merit: 502
July 31, 2018, 05:05:07 AM

https://support.cryptopia.co.nz/csm?id=kb_article&sys_id=9f10a6dcdb679f0032a664a14a9619d6

We need to get ahead of this. It would be wise get a block explorer and keep this coin listed.
oh wow, that sounds way too harsh, I think. is it going to be a serious blow for PayCon's reputation? really thinking that a good project such as this one does not deserve bad publicity over something as minor as that. Let is see where this goes. Do you agree?

Paycom haven't been a good project since Cresington left more then 2 years ago. It is a dead shitcoin and should be delisted and forgotten unless someone takes over the development.

I hope the takeover is successful. But paycon today is is worthless.
Activity: 658
Merit: 250
July 31, 2018, 04:00:15 AM

July 30, 2018, 06:23:27 AM
The Cryptopia wallet team has been notified of our plans for the Takeover of this project by the Crypto-city team.
Activity: 54
July 29, 2018, 08:39:42 AM
I hope your business runs happily.
Reasoned job, impeccably website!
Pages:
Jump to: