Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Payzor Coin PZR - PoW ENDED!3 exchanges,0 DUMPING,PoS MODE,ATM in Berlin! - page 13. (Read 39853 times)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0
wow what happened to the trex volum Huh??

what? Huh
what happened to the volume on Bittrex......
  • Miners are still dumping, POW ongoing
  • Lack of buy interest
  • Payzor needs more features other than the ATM integration. Looks like darkcash is doing good
It's the best time to buy when they dumping, I love these miners , come on , the lower the better.
I can buy more with the same BTC.
I agree its usually good to buy on the dumps.....BUT the volume is scary.  1.1 BTC volume on Bitrex is a bit concerning.  Buying low is great but you still need buyers willing to pay more for your coins then what you bought them for, with low volume I dont see the support coming back.  To be clear and honest I bought in at 10000 I want to buy in now too but someone needs to tell me if there is more going on here then an ATM and a Game.  

For now we work on ATM and the GAME - is that not enough ? Smiley
We could spend time adding anonymization now but instead we prefer to accomplish our plan instead of delaying it or adding extra steps.

IMO PoS ends then miners cant do anymore dumping and we are back on track. Coins are cheap now. Its around 5,5 days for PoW to end so not really long time. All coins gain price by LOADS after PoW ends - just look at DRKC today Smiley

Als
legendary
Activity: 3164
Merit: 1003
not worth the electricity like doge coin
Activity: 308
Merit: 250

what? Huh
  • Lack of buy interest
  • Payzor needs more features other than the ATM integration. Looks like darkcash is doing good
It's the best time to buy when they dumping, I love these miners , come on , the lower the better.
I agree its usually good to buy on the dumps.....BUT the volume is scary.  1.1 BTC volume on Bitrex is a bit concerning.  Buying low is great but you still need buyers willing to pay more for your coins then what you bought them for, with low volume I dont see the support coming back.  To be clear and honest I bought in at 10000 I want to buy in now too but someone needs to tell me if there is more going on here then an ATM and a Game. 
Activity: 224
Merit: 113

what? Huh
  • Lack of buy interest
Activity: 26

what? Huh
  • Lack of buy interest

miners always dumping, who cares? 6.5 days and no more miners. Oh, i'm in too.
upcoming game looks pretty nice, community grows, coin with some potential as for me.
Activity: 762
Merit: 500

what? Huh
  • Lack of buy interest

legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 1199
PayzorCoin AIR Racer Game Preview
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JWm1X_scHxk

After releasing the game we will be putting up weekly bounties for highscores etc - so you will be able to win PZR since there will be no mining anymore.

made reddit post - http://www.reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrency/comments/2btyzo/pzr_payzorcoin_making_a_game_preview_on_youtube/

please vote up guys Smiley

Thanks! !

Voted already Wink
Activity: 938
Merit: 1000
@halofirebtc
No problems mate!

Hope you just didnt come here to promote OC in such dirty way Cheesy As this looks so to me.

Ahhhh, the OC attack. Wink

I proved I was mining, and the moment I started mining, I became a PZR community member, OC emblazoned or not.
2 people were skipped over when we asked you a simple question about the backbone of your coin. Yeah, attack me for advertising and edit your post after the fact. Nice move.

FULL PoS INFO:

unsigned int nStakeMinAge = 60 * 60 * 24; // minimum age for coin age: 1d
unsigned int nStakeMaxAge = 60 * 60 * 24 * 180; // stake age of full weight: 180d
Block maturity 50
Confirmations 6 or 4

Now, back to your coin. Thanks for providing the info, your community appreciates it too.
I do have one question about this, why was I able to stake in 22 hours as my wallet pic showed it, if the minimum is 1 day? Please ask the dev, something is not right. This isn't supposed to be a fluctuating variable like a hashrate.

Once we get this ironed out, I'll be on my way.
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1003
why panic dump price cheap?
FULL PoS INFO:

unsigned int nStakeMinAge = 60 * 60 * 24; // minimum age for coin age: 1d
unsigned int nStakeMaxAge = 60 * 60 * 24 * 180; // stake age of full weight: 180d
Block maturity 50
Confirmations 6 or 4
Activity: 178
Merit: 100
allcoin.ca
We've added payzor market. Happy trading!

https://www.allcoin.com/trade/PZR_BTC

Mark @ AllCoin.com
Activity: 594
Activity: 672
http://fuk.io - check it out!

After releasing the game we will be putting up weekly bounties for highscores etc - so you will be able to win PZR since there will be no mining anymore.

made reddit post - http://www.reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrency/comments/2btyzo/pzr_payzorcoin_making_a_game_preview_on_youtube/

please vote up guys Smiley
No problems mate!

Hope you just didnt come here to promote OC in such dirty way Cheesy As this looks so to me.
Activity: 938
Merit: 1000
@halofirebtc
Guys its just 2 devs here we cannot read the thread 24/7 and reply everything.
PoS is on even right now as stated in 7 days there will be only PoS.

We're not asking if it's on or if it's pure PoS now or in 7 days.

We were asking what the Coin Ages are, the Mature period, and the required confirms. I didn't specifically ask about these, but any dev would have known this is what I meant. And TillKoeln did ask specifically.

Understood you have lives and such, but now you say 2 devs are viewing this thread (when they do) and the questions about PoS, about the core of your coin was skipped? Talk about slipping through the cracks. I was aware of only one dev, so that makes it even worse that both of you skipped over the questions, if this is the case. You should be reading every post anyway when you ARE online if you're serious about your business - every coin is a business looking for investors, so your reply doesn't fly by me; especially since the crowd is still small here.

So dev(s),
For the interests of every future investor or current miner, I ask one more time and I'll spell it out, even though it's kind of pointless since I figured it out, but since I have not pinpointed so I still have grounds to ask:

What is the Coin Age Min?
What is the Coin Age Max?
How many confirms does staking need?
How long is the mature period?

Thanks.  Wink

Since im the "marketing dev" the other guy may edit this later with more info but for now:
48h after you get coins in wallet they will be able to mine
Generated coins must mature 50 blocks before they can be spent. When you generated this block, it was broadcast to the network to be added to the block chain. If it fails to get into the chain, its state will change to "not accepted" and it won't be spendable. This may occasionally happen if another node generates a block within a few seconds of yours.

Thanks for replying, but...
48 hours is incorrect. i minted my coins in 22 hours. Calculations I posted on the previous page coincide with the 149.

I wish you success. I'm out.

By the way, I wrote a "Staking guide" for Orangecoin. I know the in's and out's.

Pages:
Jump to: