Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Payzor Coin PZR - PoW ENDED!3 exchanges,0 DUMPING,PoS MODE,ATM in Berlin! - page 15. (Read 39853 times)

Activity: 26
Merit: 0
u think everybody only renting?  Roll Eyes
legendary
Activity: 2282
Merit: 1051
unnamed.Exchange, join the Cool Kids!!!
by the way ,  how are the stats for pos ?
min/max coin Age ?

and why did the People still mining ? if they can buy the coins cheaper than paying any rented rig ?
Activity: 42
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
haha, dump to 10000sat now.
Activity: 672
Merit: 500
http://fuk.io - check it out!
Will raise back, 8 more days of PoW anyways. If somebody wants to sell cheap - his fault Wink

When they dump, we can buy .We will be the winner.

I see some traders are lowering the price. If they want to cry in a week or two (I mean those who are selling @0.00016023) it is just a chance for other to gain nice profit Smiley

This coin supply is 1.5 million Smiley I can easily imagine price per 1 Payzor @0.016023BTC.

Yes let them dump and wait 7,5 more days for PoS to see them cry Smiley
legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 1199
Will raise back, 8 more days of PoW anyways. If somebody wants to sell cheap - his fault Wink

I see some traders are lowering the price. If they want to cry in a week or two (I mean those who are selling @0.00016023) it is just a chance for other to gain nice profit Smiley

This coin supply is 1.5 million Smiley I can easily imagine price per 1 Payzor @0.016023BTC.

waiting to hear from the dev upcoming projects and goals... let the fudders fud, real traders will do their own research.. Wink

Did some manager dump his coins 8 hrs ago? someone did..

Must be pool owner, some farm owner or somebody who got coins from bounties.
How many coins were dumped?

3000?

I know of 1 person with 2k
and there is few that have 1k

So this has to be mix of miners i doubt bounty people would sell everything. Anyways its no big deal 8 more days of PoW even at 0,0035 coin was undervaluated so id say.. this coins are almost free now during PoW Smiley

I know of someone with 45k...
38k now to be exact Wink Bounties here were really BIG on start. And now we are making a game for PZR. Not faucet game but real game in 3d. Will be up in a week.
Im not planning to sell my coins at this moment at all. Selling on PoW is plain waste.
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
Dev
    You should dump the coin!@@#!
Activity: 183
Merit: 100
waiting to hear from the dev upcoming projects and goals... let the fudders fud, real traders will do their own research.. Wink

3000?

So this has to be mix of miners i doubt bounty people would sell everything. Anyways its no big deal 8 more days of PoW even at 0,0035 coin was undervaluated so id say.. this coins are almost free now during PoW Smiley

I know of someone with 45k...
Activity: 770

It happens with new coins , easily get dumped but its good riddance.

3000?

Activity: 582

3000?
Activity: 938
Merit: 1000
@halofirebtc
Hey Payzor
Couldn't seem to find anything on this, what's the PoS details? 8% annual, but what else? Can you elaborate more please?
Activity: 140
Merit: 100

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

Coin is too new for pool's dump Smiley
My guess is some big farm(s).

Activity: 582

Pages:
Jump to: