Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Payzor Coin PZR - PoW ENDED!3 exchanges,0 DUMPING,PoS MODE,ATM in Berlin! - page 3. (Read 39853 times)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0
Ok who wants to go out on a limb here?

I bet 100 PZR the Dev comes back within the time allocated on the initial timetable for the final task

If I lose I will send it to you

You are on! It's a win, win for me! Wink Also, when does the timetable end?
Activity: 1344
Merit: 502
Ok who wants to go out on a limb here?

I bet 100 PZR the Dev comes back within the time allocated on the initial timetable for the final task

If I lose I will send it to you
If that is indeed necessary, how would we even go about doing that? 
Activity: 672
Merit: 253
I've been keeping an eye on this coin for a little while. The coin needs a dev who keeps in contact with the community; if he/she is working on it still. Just my 2 cents, but I think a community takeover is the best option at this point.
Activity: 340
Merit: 250
I have contacted http://www.kadewe.de/en/home/contact/?tx_powermail_pi1%5BmailID%5D=1728&cHash=a5099bf36f74814f4102eb45835f90e9 and will let you all know what I find out as soon I get a response.

The number to their facility is: +49 30 2121 0 if you speak German. I will call in attempt to speak with someone who speaks English.

Thats good to hear !
I hope that we will get a good reaction  Smiley
I have contacted http://www.kadewe.de/en/home/contact/?tx_powermail_pi1%5BmailID%5D=1728&cHash=a5099bf36f74814f4102eb45835f90e9 and will let you all know what I find out as soon I get a response.

The number to there facility is Phone: +49 30 2121 0 if you speak German. I will call in attempt to speak with someone who speaks English.

We can always take over this coin and run it as a community somehow :-)

A message to Payzor's dev:  remember that you gain community which will help you with problems.  We are not trolls.  We want Payzor coin to stay with us for some reasons.

You spent your time on it and now I hope you don't want to waste it.  Your Payzors might be worth a lot more Than now.

Think about it.  We can solve problems together as a community.  You are not on your own.

Appealing words and bravo
legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 1199

The number to there facility is Phone: +49 30 2121 0 if you speak German. I will call in attempt to speak with someone who speaks English.

We can always take over this coin and run it as a community somehow :-)

A message to Payzor's dev:  remember that you gain community which will help you with problems.  We are not trolls.  We want Payzor coin to stay with us for some reasons.

You spent your time on it and now I hope you don't want to waste it.  Your Payzors might be worth a lot more Than now.

Think about it.  We can solve problems together as a community.  You are not on your own.
I have contacted http://www.kadewe.de/en/home/contact/?tx_powermail_pi1%5BmailID%5D=1728&cHash=a5099bf36f74814f4102eb45835f90e9 and will let you all know what I find out as soon as I get a response.

The number to their facility is: +49 30 2121 0 if you speak German. I will call in attempt to speak with someone who speaks English.
Yeah, well you just ask to speak with whoever is in charge of the mall's ATMs. If they were able to get a hold of someone that would allow it we should be able to get a hold of them as well. It hasn't even quite been 4 days yet so try not to panic. I just thought this would help us all sleep a little easier if someone did speak German.
legendary
I have an idea. In order to find out more about what is going on does anyone speak German in here? If so, you should call the mall and see if they are aware of the ATM and what the status is.

Good idea but the person who will answer the phone might not know about ATM anyway ..

But worth checking perhaps.

I have pretty bad feelings as our dev is very quiet from almost a week.
I hope that he is working hard ... but I dunno. .

I have an idea. In order to find out more about what is going on does anyone speak German in here? If so, you should call the mall and see if they are aware of the ATM and what the status is.
Hi Dev,

Did you forgot to say that you go on a holiday Huh  Grin

You know I'm inclined to refer to the original time line Wink

5-10 August - Releasing official Payzor Air Racer Game
20-30 August - Releasing official Payzor Windows8 App
1 August-September 20 - Finishing Lamassu Code
TBA (15 days later after previous phase) - Setting up 1st Machine in Berlin
legendary
Once you calm down like I did all the evidence shows that they will deliver or are trying to at least. There has been no dumping, they informed us why they didn't deliver and asked for 3-4 more days and they still have not been back on as of yet. Stay calm and have a little faith my friend! Making assumptions, accusations and getting frustrated doesn't help matters any. Smiley 

This is very good advice which we all should to listen before getting too angry Smiley

There is still a hope Smiley

Come on Payzor devs! Smiley Don't leave us here with no new infos Smiley

What's about web page? When it will be working again?
Once you calm down like I did all the evidence shows that they will deliver or are trying to at least. There has been no dumping, they informed us why they didn't deliver and asked for 3-4 more days and they still have not been back on as of yet. Stay calm and have a little faith my friend! Making assumptions, accusations and getting frustrated doesn't help matters any. Smiley 
I'm sure there's a valid explanation for the delays

If anything I think putting too much pressure on the Dev's can only be counterproductive

I'm going to give it a week or two see if the Dev's can get the ATM fully setup and functional before commenting further
As Brandon said price is no issue if we can get a working ATM setup so the fact that its currently low won't matter as that will quickly change

And Dev's... if you are trying your hardest to make this happen then you have my full appreciation at least

Your sure there's a valid explanation Huh
I think your hooping for a good explanation ,but your will never get it , I think so
We can all hope , promises are there to make TREU not for delay

So dev wtf where are you and what your doing Huh Give us some answers
And if the ATM not coming what will you do with the preminecoins ?
Buy some nice things for your girl?

Angry
starblocks is right. You have my full appreciation and support as well! Please just try and keep us all informed and in the loop, thanks! Smiley
I'm sure there's a valid explanation for the delays

If anything I think putting too much pressure on the Dev's can only be counterproductive

I'm going to give it a week or two see if the Dev's can get the ATM fully setup and functional before commenting further

As Brandon said price is no issue if we can get a working ATM setup so the fact that its currently low won't matter as that will quickly change

And Dev's... if you are trying your hardest to make this happen then you have my full appreciation at least
Hello Dev ,

Where are you Huh
Please tell us that your are very very busy to make your promises TREU   Angry
I just keep reminding myself that all this frustration and worry will be worth it if they actually deliver, and my gut and logic tells me that they eventually will. Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: