Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Payzor Coin PZR - PoW ENDED!3 exchanges,0 DUMPING,PoS MODE,ATM in Berlin! - page 6. (Read 39853 times)

Activity: 84
Merit: 10
maybe this coin is just too legit and pumpers need somethign with 24h PoW
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
It's at its bottom. Good time to buy or just ignore the price until Thursday or Friday. Someone will start scooping up these cheap coins around then. Smiley
Activity: 340
Merit: 250
Payzorcoin is going down   Cry
Thank you for taking the time to answer my questions and provide staking info. I personally think crypto is about decentralization, true democracy, innovation and the empowerment of the people more than anonymity, but I understand and am empathetic to why devs would want to remain anonymous in this realm. Two quick easier questions.

1). Why did you choose the name Payzor when it is so close to Razor and is also very similar in concept?
2). Is English your second language by chance? 
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1000
the grandpa of cryptos
price after news was really sick made some good cash. still following Smiley

1). Is Friday the 15th of August a for sure release date? (This will greatly increase demand and interest if so.)
2). Will the developers names and faces be released to the public? (This will help ease some of the crypto community's concerns.)
3). Can you please give me the steps to stake my coins securely so that I can help further increase demand by removing them from the exchange and publicly showing my support by placing them in address viewable on the richlist, thanks.

1. Yes the data seems sure release date as the place is set and machine works per se [still it will be now using unforked Lamassu code]. Stickers and PZR ibfo board are propably coming from printing tommorow or at most wednesday.
2. Not really good to show faces in the crypto world which is all about anonimity
3. Get windows wallet from OP, install on windows7 or windows8 - withdrawal.
Backup wallet.dat on USB or other computer.
I think it hovers in between 5K and 15K for a few more days and think it's pretty unrealistic because there's currently not enough support and trust within the community or volume within the coin for that yet to occur. My two easily provided recommendations to the devs will go a very long way towards helping to make that much more feasible, but without more in depth proof of the ATM and an actual set date and/or more visible devs it simply will not reach that point until the ATM is actually working and in place in the mall in my humble opinion. I would love to be wrong, but sincerely doubt I am.    
legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 1199
That is probably quite unrealistic, but not impossible. Especially, since it appears someone is trying to keep it down for a bit longer. Smiley  

Why unrealistic? This is very possible if we will indeed have a rally tonight.

If not -  at least we bounce from 3000 ... which was a sad price per coin.

Now ... we need to set @ OVER 9000!
That is probably quite unrealistic, but not impossible. Especially, since it appears someone is trying to keep it down for a bit longer. Smiley  
legendary
The price is going up again Smiley I hope after tonight's rally price will settle @ 0.00xxxxxx.... where x>0..
I now own 3.7% of coins currently in existence, which is a nice chunk of my portfolio (roughly 25%). I market bought during yesterdays pump based on a recommendation from a trader that I respect and trust in combination with seeing that the coin's active devs are delivering on their promises in a timely manner. I'll be holding through Friday at the very least, and I'll most likely hold my initial investment for far longer than that if they continue to deliver. If you are already in my advice would be that you weather the storm and hold until the news of the ATM releasing is pushed by the community. If you're are looking to buy you should probably do so before the market volume picks back up during the work week, most all of the weak hands are shaken out and Friday draws even closer. This new found small increase in volume, game release and news release will slowly start attracting the attention of bigger fish and begin easing the concerns around the coin possibly being a scam within our community. I only have three questions for the devs as an investor:

1). Is Friday the 15th of August a for sure release date? (This will greatly increase demand and interest if so.)
2). Will the developers names and faces be released to the public? (This will help ease some of the crypto community's concerns.)
3). Can you please give me the steps to stake my coins securely so that I can help further increase demand by removing them from the exchange and publicly showing my support by placing them in address viewable on the richlist, thanks.

Best,

Brandon Babcock    
legendary
Activity: 801
legendary
i just downloaded and played the game, i couldnt stop playing, because i kept crashing and i wanted to fly a part of the course without crashing, its so hard lol

but damn, fun game man !!! ( and i dont even have this coin )

Smiley Payzor Air Racer Game is indeed quite hard @ first but I am telling you - I am playing using mouse only and at the moment I can say - you can finish all stages with no breaking Cheesy Just need a practice :] and reflex!!! Smiley

Glad to hear that you like the game!!

Train :] and go pro! Soon many players will prove their skills to win PZR! Smiley
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
Crypto trader
It's going for a second run, maybe 30k
legendary
Activity: 999
price is CRAZY now on Bittrex after news hit the market. 500% up and raising =]
GO PZR!

And a pump thread too, gl to you guys
Activity: 784
Merit: 503
Bitcoin King BTC
i just downloaded and played the game, i couldnt stop playing, because i kept crashing and i wanted to fly a part of the course without crashing, its so hard lol

but damn, fun game man !!! ( and i dont even have this coin )
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
I bought in.  Lets go PZR!!! 4EVER HOLDING
Hello,

I own virtfund.com and plan on writing an article on Payzor Coin and the air racer game. May I use the Payzor logo and air racer screenshot in the article?

You are TOTALLY allowed to use logo and make articles - as all other people who want to promote PZR.
We want the coin to raise and get known, not make life of promoters harder Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1526
the grandpa of cryptos
price is CRAZY now on Bittrex after news hit the market. 500% up and raising =]
GO PZR!
Activity: 490
Merit: 250
I am now tracking this coin.. Cool
Pages:
Jump to: