Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] PCORE LTD - Innovative Invoice Discounting Platform - PCC Token :) - page 4. (Read 2022 times)

Activity: 518
Merit: 0
How will the business be able to get immediate funding from their invoices waiting to be settled by their customers? How complicated is the procedure?
copper member
Activity: 78
Your last message you wrote why you need token offering.

Now as you see on the PCORE road map we need a new office site with more space. So these questions which you are asking is not related to the project. Yes we need a large site which will be done after token offering.
Also the list of businesses which you have shown above, could be clients of the account but we are situated here and working hard to make PCORE project Global.

So please write positive text. Which can support us. This is a real project and token PCC will hit all exchanges soon.

Also see KYC on icebence https://icobench.com/ico/pcore

We have nothing to hide, we are real people making a global PCORE invoice blockchain project.

Kind regards
Akin Aydin
Activity: 1316
Merit: 514
Hi everyone

The PCORE team want to thank all of you who supported and voted for PCC on lbank exchange. The token will be listed on exchanges soon, but still need your support to take this project forward.

Thank you to all community members

Your switching into IEO instead of ICO?

Currently 10 companies are registered AT N22 8JR. All are active.

Their address was a rental address and ao there's no one in there but a bunch of companies renting the same address for PO BOX purposes and company UK registration
Activity: 324
Merit: 10
Truth about ICO - ICOnow.net

Congratulations! Pcore ICO rating by ICOnow 60/100.

Business: 14/20
Product readiness: 1/5
White Paper: 6/10
Roadmap: 6/10
Legal: 2/5
Team: 13/20
ICO terms: 2/5
Token applying: 4/5
ICO Promotion: 12/20
Activity: 963
Merit: 57
You are more than welcome to visit us,

Please first arrange appointments, https://t.me/Akiny95 this is my personal telegram.

Kind regards
Akin Aydin
PCORE Marketing Director

Your address: 310 High Road, London, England, N22 8JR
Other entity is also using this address: https://en.yelp.com.ph/biz/kerman-company-accountants-london

Your are in the 2nd floor or what? Cheesy Can i give them a call and ask them if they have a neighbor company with a name PCORE? Cheesy
Currently 10 companies are registered AT N22 8JR. All are active.
copper member
Hi everyone

The PCORE team want to thank all of you who supported and voted for PCC on lbank exchange. The token will be listed on exchanges soon, but still need your support to take this project forward.

Thank you to all community members
copper member
New project  let's see what happens next because so many projects just comes and goes and now nobody knows what if they lose again

Never underestimate the global invoice market from discounting to factoring. Invoices are an important factor for businesses and we will explore and innovate within this industry and help businesses prosper.

We have a project that will be around for a long time and a planned future for the next 5 years, as we move forward everything will be shared with the community and our supporters. So expect to see more of PCORE Ltd.

Kind regards
Akin Aydin
PCORE Marketing Director

Then why launch an ICO? Since you have a perfect business model that is important to business,

You don't need to solicit money from random guy in the internet since with this invoicing platform of yours can make you a real good money

Like we said before,

PCC tokens are going to be used within the platform to buy and sell invoices.
Innovation invoice software will use PCC tokens for invoice payments, the software will also accept credit card and fiat currency. This will be a platform that trades invoices with PCC tokens, which will help PCORE's main aim to make invoice PPC blockchain after the invoice platform and software development is done and fully functioning.

PCORE is a solution that integrates a real business problem with the blockchain, and we will carry this project on until we reach our goals. With our community behind us and visionary people helping the development we are bound to succeed. We need PCC not only to promote the project also for invoice buyers to come and use PCC on the platform.

So PCC token offering is needed.

New project  let's see what happens next because so many projects just comes and goes and now nobody knows what if they lose again

Never underestimate the global invoice market from discounting to factoring. Invoices are an important factor for businesses and we will explore and innovate within this industry and help businesses prosper.

We have a project that will be around for a long time and a planned future for the next 5 years, as we move forward everything will be shared with the community and our supporters. So expect to see more of PCORE Ltd.

Kind regards
Akin Aydin
PCORE Marketing Director

Then why launch an ICO? Since you have a perfect business model that is important to business,

You don't need to solicit money from random guy in the internet since with this invoicing platform of yours can make you a real good money

copper member
PCORE token will explore the Blockchain technology applied to electronic invoicing, which has the potential to revolutionise how transactions are validated, invoices issued and payments made.

But the best option as we looked into the project more closely was the Ethereum Blockchain, most businesses have used or have knowledge about Ethereum wallets so it was the best path to choose for the time being.

However after 2020 November we have plans to start discussions on making a PCORE Blockchain easy invoicing, more information will be announced on this later on the project.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 502
I read about buyback.  How do you plan do buyback - will you put up a wall for the buy tokens for certain price - "BUY", or will you buy back at the market - that is, those tokens that are for sale - "SELL", up to a certain amount? Thanks for any asnwer.

Hi

Yes we will be doing a buyback of PCC tokens, how this will be done is by taking 50% of profits at the end of the year and using it to purchase PCC through the markets,
we aim to keep the value of PCC steady for trading.

Thanks for the answer. Another question - are you going to make your own blockchain? Own blockchain allows you to achieve greater freedom, to create fashionable masternodes (which will attract even more attention to the project), and you will be independent.
copper member

Kind regards
Akin Aydin
PCORE Marketing Director
copper member
There are only three team members probably two are brothers but this is less important. I was looking at technical department to understand who are the developers those will work on the platform. I have invested in most of the previous invoice trading platform on hope of one if succeeds to deliver will be worth holding all. This one I will be watching more before making any decision.

Our developments manager Vang is working on the platform with a few hired members helping in the process, he is very capable of developing this platform and has great knowledge on programming and the blockchain.

The whole team is working hard for the success of pcore project.

So we will deliver this platform with no doubt about it.
copper member
I read about buyback.  How do you plan do buyback - will you put up a wall for the buy tokens for certain price - "BUY", or will you buy back at the market - that is, those tokens that are for sale - "SELL", up to a certain amount? Thanks for any asnwer.

Hi

Yes we will be doing a buyback of PCC tokens, how this will be done is by taking 50% of profits at the end of the year and using it to purchase PCC through the markets,
we aim to keep the value of PCC steady for trading.

legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1004
There are only three team members probably two are brothers but this is less important. I was looking at technical department to understand who are the developers those will work on the platform. I have invested in most of the previous invoice trading platform on hope of one if succeeds to deliver will be worth holding all. This one I will be watching more before making any decision.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 502
I read about buyback.  How do you plan do buyback - will you put up a wall for the buy tokens for certain price - "BUY", or will you buy back at the market - that is, those tokens that are for sale - "SELL", up to a certain amount? Thanks for any asnwer.
copper member
As you know we are working hard trying to bring PCORE to the market. we have had a lot of interest in the project and I want all members and token buyers to understand the project clearly.

What is PCORE?
PCORE innovation invoices on the blockchain. We are using the blockchain to change the way businesses get paid. How will this happen quick explanation.

1. Invoice discount
2. Invoice send - receive (software)
3. Platform
4. Blockchain

Connecting all four brings you PCORE.

What is your PCORE platform?
The platform will be a place where businesses, company and sole trader can sell there invoices. Invoice buyers will come to the platform for smooth and SAFE invoice discount investment using PCC tokens only.

What is the PCORE invoice innovation software?
PCORE software for Invoices will help business get paid, send receive and all functionality and editing which a normal invoice software would do. Only two main area where PCORE invoice will change using blockchain for payments and linking to PCORE platform for quicker easy upload, fund discounting options.

This will help businesses to serve their customers and not wait for long periods to receive their funds. What we plan to design will change the way companies get paid. Businesses will not have to worry will I get paid or pay up front for your goods. Customers will not worry what if I pay and goods doesn't come. This PCORE software which is getting developed will help businesses from UK to China and other parts of the world prosper.

Support PCORE and join the journey to change the way businesses get paid.

I do not know what you are trying to prove, but from what I understand you must be working for our competitors trying to discredit our project. Taking pictures of the area doesn't mean anything.

As we stated from the beginning we are a start up and you cannot expect a luxury property at this stage.

I am not working for anyone Cheesy I am asking a question about your company.

You provided a company address and i simply posting what i found about that address and which establishment are using that address. 

Activity: 714
Merit: 253
Pcore is a project with a P2P invoice discount platform, which is integrated in blockchain technology. which aims to combine transparency, trust, speed and security of the blockchain with registered smartcontracts and directly unite invoice sellers and lenders. in addition PCORE provides an opportunity for invoice buyers from all over the world to participate in the global invoice discount market. with a very profitable interest rate for business people.
copper member

Please first arrange appointments, https://t.me/Akiny95 this is my personal telegram.

Kind regards
Akin Aydin
PCORE Marketing Director

Other entity is also using this address: https://en.yelp.com.ph/biz/kerman-company-accountants-london

Your are in the 2nd floor or what? Cheesy Can i give them a call and ask them if they have a neighbour company with a name PCORE? Cheesy

I do not know what you are trying to prove, but from what I understand you must be working for our competitors trying to discredit our project. Taking pictures of the area doesn't mean anything.

As we stated from the beginning we are a start up and you cannot expect a luxury property at this stage.

Kind regards
Akin Aydin
PCORE Marketing Director

Your are in the 2nd floor or what? Cheesy Can i give them a call and ask them if they have a neighbor company with a name PCORE? Cheesy
Pages:
Jump to: