Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] PCORE LTD - Innovative Invoice Discounting Platform - PCC Token :) - page 5. (Read 2016 times)

copper member
Activity: 78
Merit: 0
Yes we are in U.K. and have always been here. I worked in Denmark for a software company until PCORE was born. As co founder of PCORE we plan to reach our target of being a high value invoice innovating company.
As for address like we have said on the road map we plan to move to a large office which will be completed after the ICO but for now the address we have is legal and there is nothing wrong with this location, we have accountants and solicitors offices around us.

There's something wrong in using virtual rental address, If i visit your registered address i can bet 100% that no one from your company will greet me in the reception area Cheesy

You are more than welcome to visit us,

Please first arrange appointments, https://t.me/Akiny95 this is my personal telegram.

Kind regards
Akin Aydin
PCORE Marketing Director
Activity: 1316
Merit: 514
Yes we are in U.K. and have always been here. I worked in Denmark for a software company until PCORE was born. As co founder of PCORE we plan to reach our target of being a high value invoice innovating company.
As for address like we have said on the road map we plan to move to a large office which will be completed after the ICO but for now the address we have is legal and there is nothing wrong with this location, we have accountants and solicitors offices around us.

There's something wrong in using virtual rental address, If i visit your registered address i can bet 100% that no one from your company will greet me in the reception area Cheesy
copper member
Hi guys

At PCORE Ltd are working hard to make this project a success , we will be releasing platform visuals within the upcoming weeks so stay tuned for all the updates and join our telegram group at https://t.me/joinchat/Lr_g4hNZ8vDU0qiwzAwH5A

Thank you to all the community supporters who are working as hard as us.
copper member

The normal process for businesses in U.K. is to register their company which accountant did. This means we are following the legal procedures.

The PCORE team will release the invoice platform soon and follow up with the invoice creating software which we will work on straight after platform is done.

This project will succeed. Join the group chat telegram https://t.me/joinchat/Lr_g4hNZ8vDU0qiwzAwH5A and see all the updates will be announced there.

Also if you have any questions about project please be relevant, what we are doing with registering is the normal process that legally had to be done.

Kind regards
Akin Aydin
PCORE Marketing Director

I am simply asking don't take it the wrong way., Don't forget you are asking for public investment to random stranger. Using Virtual Address is a big redflag for any ICO's, If you are from UK why don't you post your real UK address, Many startups started from a garage Cheesy but you choose to buy virtual address  Huh

copper member
Isn't this a service that could also be offered by Populous or are they doing something completely different from Pcore?

Populous does a similar service correct they offer discounting of invoices but PCORE is different we provide invoice discounting plus cover service along with smooth signup for businesses.
We will keep innovating with PCORE invoice software program which will change the way businesses create and get paid for their invoices. PCORE PCC token will become the easy payment choice.

The invoice discounting and invoice software will enable PCORE to bring a real use case for businesses which will be integrated on the Blockchain.

Invoice discounting is growing market and we need a working solution for businesses to thrive.

FUTURE PLAN http://www.pcore.co/futureplan

The normal process for businesses in U.K. is to register their company which accountant did. This means we are following the legal procedures.

The PCORE team will release the invoice platform soon and follow up with the invoice creating software which we will work on straight after platform is done.

This project will succeed. Join the group chat telegram https://t.me/joinchat/Lr_g4hNZ8vDU0qiwzAwH5A and see all the updates will be announced there.

Also if you have any questions about project please be relevant, what we are doing with registering is the normal process that legally had to be done.

Kind regards
Akin Aydin
PCORE Marketing Director

I am simply asking don't take it the wrong way., Don't forget you are asking for public investment to random stranger. Using Virtual Address is a big redflag for any ICO's, If you are from UK why don't you post your real UK address, Many startups started from a garage Cheesy but you choose to buy virtual address  Huh
Activity: 668
Merit: 257
Isn't this a service that could also be offered by Populous or are they doing something completely different from Pcore?
copper member
Your project seems to me very promising for business and I would like to know what companies you already cooperate with and whether you have partners for the future development of the platform ?

We are currently in talks and negotiations with some companies, however we cannot disclose this information as it can void our discussions, however we will keep the community up to date with everything as the project moves forward.

Thank you and welcome to PCORE
copper member
Whom do you see as your main competitors?  Could you briefly present your main advantages in comparison with other similar projects?  Will dividends be paid to those who hold tokens for a certain time?  Is there a token burning policy?

Currently there are a couple invoice financing and factoring companies that do business with fiat currencies which have not adopted the Blockchain within this industry. The one competitor that we have seen who has adopted the Blockchain has a high risk for invoice buyers. We do not want to mention their company name, additionally most fiat currency invoice discounting give 85% of invoice value and make the application so hard that the company just give up applying.

Our main advantage is that we have a user friendly platform which gives cover for businesses when posting their invoices which guarantees the invoice buyer their funds in a scenario where the business cannot make the payment.
We then take the invoice and chase the payment with our legal team.

This token is a utility token. PCORE Ltd has never said this is a shareholder offer.
The token offer does not carry any right whatsoever towards the company the sole purpose of the token is to act as a means to trade invoices on the platform.

Information regarding burning policy will be analysed and discussed later on the project. We will keep everyone updated.
Activity: 714
Merit: 10
Your project seems to me very promising for business and I would like to know what companies you already cooperate with and whether you have partners for the future development of the platform ?
Activity: 1078
Merit: 502
Whom do you see as your main competitors?  Could you briefly present your main advantages in comparison with other similar projects?  Will dividends be paid to those who hold tokens for a certain time?  Is there a token burning policy?
copper member
Hello
Just need to ask I seen Your early token offer for 300.000 token about exchange listing.
I read your token total supply was 52m right. Why 300k ? Which exchange will you be list?

Thanks

Yes. Correct we have been in talks for a couple of weeks with the top 5 exchanges and now have come to the final stages after being approved. Now we are at payment & signing contract, so we are short of funds.

We advertised 300.000 PCC token only because this is the amount we are short. So at the launchpad IEO we can only offer 19.7m not 20m.

I can give you a total supply break down.

Total supply      52.000.000

Reserve funds. 20.000.000
IEO funds.         20.000.000
Pcore team        11.500.000
Bounty.                   500.000

We have taken 300k out of IEO funds for early discounted price. For a quick sale to help rise funds for this top exchange.

As you know we are a start up, so this was the most suitable option for us.

Thanks, hope this helps.
Activity: 36
Hello
Just need to ask I seen Your early token offer for 300.000 token about exchange listing.
I read your token total supply was 52m right. Why 300k ? Which exchange will you be list?

Thanks
copper member
I want to reply about limited company’s.
This what you wrote is an insult to U.K. government. Not anyone  can register a U.K. company without being in the U.K. first of all you have to have a national insurance number. Which is only given to U.K. citizens. Second you need UK address...So please don’t insult Britain. Not sure which country you are from but in Britain not everybody can freely open company at well.
. Thanks

Anyone can easily register a UK Company thru here: https://www.rapidformations.co.uk/ for less than $10 Cheesy

Your UK Company registration don't mean anything.

Kind regards
Akin Aydin
PCORE Marketing Director
I want to reply about limited company’s.
This what you wrote is an insult to U.K. government. Not anyone  can register a U.K. company without being in the U.K. first of all you have to have a national insurance number. Which is only given to U.K. citizens. Second you need UK address...So please don’t insult Britain. Not sure which country you are from but in Britain not everybody can freely open company at well.
. Thanks

Anyone can easily register a UK Company thru here: https://www.rapidformations.co.uk/ for less than $10 Cheesy

Your UK Company registration don't mean anything.
copper member
We are now listed on ICOBENCH where you can check us out for further info regarding project and coming up ICO
https://icobench.com/ico/pcore
copper member
Hey

Everyone involved or interested in the bounty please follow the bounty thread link in description, we have add a new report submission form to make it easier for bounty hunters to submit their work via the link.

Thank you again for support and interest.
copper member
Hello

I have added your ICO pcore token here
https://www.bitcoinmarketjournal.com/
Needed some detail for adding, which one of your team on telegram give me.

Roll Eyes

Thank you for the support.

We have updated the bounty docs so please fill in your details there and submit your URL work there.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.50237925
Activity: 36
Hello

I have added your ICO pcore token here
https://www.bitcoinmarketjournal.com/
Needed some detail for adding, which one of your team on telegram give me.

Roll Eyes
copper member
Pages:
Jump to: