Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] PDATA - REVOLUTIONIZING BROKERAGE OF PERSONAL DATA - page 45. (Read 53159 times)

Activity: 420
Merit: 250
This team has a great combination of people who have expertise in their field of work. Aside from that, the fact that they already have experience as a team from past projects will make this new project more innovative.
They are already selling tokens now before the ICO, do they badly need fundings?
Is that even a question? "Do they badly need fundings" of course they need fondings, who dosen't? Smiley
That's a good question, regarding their need of fundings, and it looks to be true, but we can all assume that it has a simple goal:
to make the project function at a better rate and to improve all the hard work that has been done.
I do feel the same. Selling tokens before the ICO it's not such a bad thing,it's quite the opposite. It shows a elaborate goal from the company and makes them look more reliable

That has nothing to do with reliability. They laid out they strategy and are now following it, and part of it was to have a pre-sale.
Activity: 216
Merit: 1
When will the token be listed ?
You should check their website, more infos there.
The token doesn't seem to be listed, time will make this happen
I wonder how much time we will have to wait until the token is specified? We would all like to know this information as soon as possible

Hi Masul1974, tokens well be listed on exchanges roughly 30 days after token sale event.
Do stay tuned for updates on the specific exchanges.😀
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
Opiria is developed by a relatively large team. They have impressive educational credentials and professional experience in the field of design. Smiley
This team has a great combination of people who have expertise in their field of work. Aside from that, the fact that they already have experience as a team from past projects will make this new project more innovative.
They are already selling tokens now before the ICO, do they badly need fundings?
Is that even a question? "Do they badly need fundings" of course they need fondings, who dosen't? Smiley
That's a good question, regarding their need of fundings, and it looks to be true, but we can all assume that it has a simple goal:
to make the project function at a better rate and to improve all the hard work that has been done.
I do feel the same. Selling tokens before the ICO it's not such a bad thing,it's quite the opposite. It shows a elaborate goal from the company and makes them look more reliable
Nevertheless, I came to the conclusion that the team is well thought through each step and it is precisely with this that they can so confidently move forward
When will the token be listed ?
You should check their website, more infos there.
The token doesn't seem to be listed, time will make this happen
I wonder how much time we will have to wait until the token is specified? We would all like to know this information as soon as possible
Activity: 51
Merit: 0
This is a pre warming of the project, from the name of the good watch it, boiling up, waiting for your good news
Well, everyone is waiting for something approachable, so we can wrap our " hands " around it, no doubt.
That's what i'm doing on these forums,i am sharing/giving opinions, so we can double check our info in order to make something good out of it
Activity: 59
This is a pre warming of the project, from the name of the good watch it, boiling up, waiting for your good news
Well, everyone is waiting for something approachable, so we can wrap our " hands " around it, no doubt.
Activity: 44
Activity: 74
Activity: 58
Yes Masul, I think you are right! You need foundlings to improve the project you are working on. Let's say you've opened a bar. Will you stop investing money? You think that the business will now go by itself?
Activity: 68
Activity: 80
Activity: 66
I read the previously messages and I have a question about the budget, how do I know that I've a made a correct budget, because one of the biggest concern of companies is not to overspend

Hello! The value of the personal data is ultimately determined by the market forces of supply and demand. If the company sets the budget too low and no consumers accept the offer, they will have to increase it.  Smiley
Activity: 126
I have confidence in your product and I want to be your customer, please let me know when can I start to sell my personal data. Cheers !

Hi Hoge1934,

You can begin by checking out the existing Opiria apps. What's so great about this project, is that it is already on the road and experiencing great success in its present form! The nature of Opiria's vision is primed to be well adapted as a blockchain technology, where the decentralization, privacy, and cost-effectiveness will allow the platform to serve users even better and make the service more accessible!

Here is a link to the apps to make it easy: https://opiria.io/#app

Thanks for your support  Smiley.

Activity: 126
What if the companies will make their project and will buy the data directly from the customer and they'll bypass you ? No ofense but you're an intermediary between us and companies

Hi Fromastlese,

That's a really good question!

While it may seem this way at first, what you have to remember about the Opiria-platform, is that rather than an intermediary service, like a data broker, the platform is rather a tool to equip its users to facilitate their own transactions.

Whatever operating fees are associated with the transactions will be minimal, and instead of crooked data brokers profiting from consumer's personal data, the consumer is the direct recipient of that income Smiley

The interface of the app is an enabler, putting the consumer in a fair position to authorize how they want their data used, allows them to generate a passive income, and devalues the product of brokers violating personal privacy  Cool.

I hope this answers your question.
Activity: 378
Merit: 106
Even as data brokers are having a field day violating the consumer’s privacy just to obtain their data, the Ethereum based platform created by Opiria has come to resolve this blatant privacy violation of consumers, and making the entire process one of a genuine and legitimate act. Shocked
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
this project with a very good concept by using the development of personal data with a combination of blockchain technology, dev team is very professional and solid to develop this project. hopefully this PDATA project is successful and much in demand by investors.
Activity: 574
Merit: 112
The product of the project is revolutionary for me in particular, when I read the white paper, I realized that I want to test at least a beta version of the product.
Activity: 30
I have confidence in your product and I want to be your customer, please let me know when can I start to sell my personal data. Cheers !
Pages:
Jump to: