Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] PDATA - REVOLUTIONIZING BROKERAGE OF PERSONAL DATA - page 46. (Read 53159 times)

Activity: 29
Merit: 0
Yes,in term of communication and visibility ,it has a real team hence their great success. We can say that the ICO is a nice realisation and will continue to raise money,we even could reach the hard cap, so much investors who like the concept of real,earn data transfer with an ensurance from the company. I have high hopes for this, let's keep our fingers crossed !
Activity: 29
Nice concept. It's an inovative idea and i think it's gonna have a huge impact on the market. It's good to promote personal data
Activity: 39
What if the companies will make their project and will buy the data directly from the customer and they'll bypass you ? No ofense but you're an intermediary between us and companies
Activity: 216
Merit: 1
Hello all,

China is still restricted from participating in the token sale event.
Please  stay tuned for more official updates on this regard Smiley
Activity: 32
I read the previously messages and I have a question about the budget, how do I know that I've a made a correct budget, because one of the biggest concern of companies is not to overspend
Activity: 234
I read on your website,but I couldn't understand, can you explain what is Strategic Coin ?
Hello ,
Strategic coin is a premier utility token research and advisory firm which provides education and expert research on cryptos.
We PDATA token has become one of Strategic Coin´s "featured coins“ putting it us in  the top 5% of all tokens!
Which in turn gives the contributors a sense of confidence to contribute or contribute more:) which provides education and expert research on cryptos.
We PDATA token has become one of Strategic Coin´s "featured coins“ putting it us in  the top 5% of all tokens!
Which in turn gives the contributors a sense of confidence to contribute or contribute more:)
Do you accept any company to buy data from customers ?

Hey Consaine, companies will definitely go through an on-boarding process and meet certain standards before being allowed on the platform. Wink
Activity: 234
If I have a company, do I have a trial where I can test the platform for a week or amount before I pay the anual fee ?
Hey there ! There is a free Express version companies can use to test. It has restricted functionality but allows to run a small survey and to see how the platform works Smiley
Could we use pdata tokens to buy products from the company to which we sold our data ?

Hey Thilbod, it doesn't work that way but you can however trade you earned tokens on exchange for fiat currencies like USD to make any purchases you desire. Smiley
Activity: 28
If I have a company, do I have a trial where I can test the platform for a week or amount before I pay the anual fee ?
Activity: 45
Could we use pdata tokens to buy products from the company to which we sold our data ?
Activity: 47
Do you accept any company to buy data from customers ?
Activity: 42
I read on your website,but I couldn't understand, can you explain what is Strategic Coin ?
Activity: 66
Any project involving many social media platforms , have a high probability of succeeding. Social media platforms is usually where the crowd is.
You are right, because this days more and more people are addicted in their social media accounts. So if  this project will involve in social medias then we can be sure now of its success.
well, in my opinion the advertisement sector in internet is one of the important pioneer to set a healthy relation with cryptocurrency payments.
Activity: 48
Any project involving many social media platforms , have a high probability of succeeding. Social media platforms is usually where the crowd is.
You are right, because this days more and more people are addicted in their social media accounts. So if  this project will involve in social medias then we can be sure now of its success.
well, in my opinion the advertisement sector in internet is one of the important pioneer to set a healthy relation with cryptocurrency payments.
with the booming of social media now everyone can by knowing the various things that exist all over the world.
People are here on social medias. So we can say that success starts in integrating the project in social media platform. Here, you can attract and encourage huge people to trust your proposed project.
Yes i agree with you. Social media now is popular and necessary. And invest at social media is smart way at this time.
I guess social media is the most powerful way to advertise anything to masses. Its being visited most of the time by anyone who has access to the internet.
Social networks cannot exist without cryptocurrency, and vice versa. They are connected closely, any new ICO PR through social networks, it is as brother and sister. And this moment is constantly improved.
Activity: 55
with the booming of social media now everyone can by knowing the various things that exist all over the world.
People are here on social medias. So we can say that success starts in integrating the project in social media platform. Here, you can attract and encourage huge people to trust your proposed project.
Yes i agree with you. Social media now is popular and necessary. And invest at social media is smart way at this time.
I guess social media is the most powerful way to advertise anything to masses. Its being visited most of the time by anyone who has access to the internet.
Activity: 49
Activity: 51
Activity: 74
Activity: 80
Pages:
Jump to: