Author

Topic: [ANN] [PEEP COIN] GUARANTEED VALUE - FREE ICO!!! - page 113. (Read 133976 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 100
Let's wait for the announcement from the Dev
Activity: 266
Merit: 250
SELLER FORM (NOT ACTIVE UNTIL 15TH AUGUST) It mean we can sell coins after 15TH AUGUST right?
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
The online wallet is now updating... Some modifications are up and logging-in improved
The requested URL /member/history.php was not found on this server.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

i cant see whats in the account transfer history, thats the message i get when i click on the transfer history
Just refresh it and login again and it will work ) it hepend many times for me.. good luck
Activity: 574
Merit: 251
The requested URL /member/history.php was not found on this server.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

i cant see whats in the account transfer history, thats the message i get when i click on the transfer history
Activity: 420
It is different and I have a plan Smiley

not long until another exciting update guys stay tuned!
you have a plan and do not let people wait a long time because it will be bad for your reputation.
sorry that's just my opinion
Activity: 84
Merit: 0
It is different and I have a plan Smiley

not long until another exciting update guys stay tuned!
legendary
Activity: 3346
Merit: 1214
Hi Ms. Ann. If ever I have already a peepcoin how to trade it
 on site and how to convert peepcoin into cash? Hope you answer
my question. Thank you
   yes I think everbody wants that $1 peepcoin so they can cash out... Why do I get a feeling it will not work out like that?

I also believe that it will not work that way we can not make peepcoin value rise to $1 overnight majority of crypto currency have failed to do that,the $1 is the goal,the community needs to support it while the dev set up usage for peepcoin..
Activity: 420
my question. Thank you
   yes I think everbody wants that $1 peepcoin so they can cash out... Why do I get a feeling it will not work out like that?
everyone waiting update cash out for OP so stay here
Activity: 938
Merit: 1000
I dont know how it works this project''actually i got confused.. Huh
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1003
my question. Thank you
Activity: 143
Merit: 10
Activity: 12
my question. Thank you
as i read dev said we can buy coins today night right? ok so it mean we can sell them too? who knows how much will be start price of this new coin? becaus i think 1$ is much for start)
Activity: 14
Hi Dev! Just wanna ask, what do we get by referring others thru our link?
legendary
Activity: 3346
Merit: 1214
Hi guys all coins have gone to those who were eligible. If you feel that you were eligible and missed out please pm me your user name so I can investigate. Please before you do please make sure you check your wallet once logged in as this is the only place you will see your balance. Thanks

Already sent you a pm sir. All my referred people got their peepcoin and I did not get mine. Sad
hello mate how your reffered members got coins? you are registered this forum today right>? i think you missed free coins)

Peepcoin is not only promoted here on bitcointalk,in fact I have 3 members who are not registered here on bitcointalk but signed up anyway on my facebook promotional,so even if they just joined today bitcointalk that does not mean that they only  join peepcoin today..
Hi guys all coins have gone to those who were eligible. If you feel that you were eligible and missed out please pm me your user name so I can investigate. Please before you do please make sure you check your wallet once logged in as this is the only place you will see your balance. Thanks

Already sent you a pm sir. All my referred people got their peepcoin and I did not get mine. Sad
hello mate how your reffered members got coins? you are registered this forum today right>? i think you missed free coins)
Activity: 3

Activity: 84
Activity: 292
my gawd people  ,wake up!!!!!!
remember when your mommies and daddies tried teaching you that if something sounds to good to be true    IT IS
simply because somebody puts up a few announcement pages  and calls himself dev, and shows a website every one believe in the  big bright and shiny 1 million dollars! well very very few people got the actual advertised 1 million peepcoins and they certainly will not be worth 1 usd.
very very few people will earn from this coin and it certainly will not be 1 dollar a pcn, plus the closed source assures this coin will not last to long and everyone hopes and dreams will be in the hands of the developer  who at one point might just have many people shove real cash or btc on his whatever it is exchange and all of a sudden

poof be gone

Why would you care by the way? hahaha If you don't believe, then don't! haha
Jump to: