Author

Topic: [ANN] [PEEP COIN] GUARANTEED VALUE - FREE ICO!!! - page 116. (Read 133976 times)

Activity: 25
Merit: 0
I am selling 1Million Peep's for 0.5BTC

I bet people are lining up!!!  Cheesy
 Yes Everybody wants peepcoin. It will be the big topic on financial market news this week. I can not believe I have over $500,000 worth of peepcoin..

You guys are delusional.

At best it's going to be worth 1 sat with no buy orders if it ever makes an exchange.

I only saw it was going to be a private exchange so the dev is going to call the shots.

It'll probably be like those penny auction sites, if you want to sell your peep, he'll probably charge you BTC up front to place the sell order.

This reeked of a scam from the initial ann and instead of asking questions everyones greed comes forth and fogs up the reality of it.

Good luck, idiots.
legendary
Activity: 2996
Merit: 6138
Meh.

I am also taking offers
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1003

Yes Everybody wants peepcoin. It will be the big topic on financial market news this week. I can not believe I have over $500,000 worth of peepcoin..
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
Received my 555,555 PNC... Thanx Dev!
legendary
Activity: 2702
Merit: 1030
Yes I am a pirate, 300 years too late!

legendary
Activity: 2996
Merit: 6138
Meh.
Activity: 66
Merit: 10
Yes I am still working and will have good news tonight Smiley

I am excited for the news but I still haven't receive any  peepcoin:(
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
I have more 500000 peepcoin and I intent to keep it for at least two months I need to see how will this project evolve it takes two months at the most to see the full potential of any coin but more so on peepcoin since it's not a crupto currency at all..
you have 500000 peepcoin potential high money rate 1$=1 peepcoin
good luck you project dude
Activity: 7
Still coming my friend.

As I mentioned above that all will be rolled out by Sunday evening Smiley

Stay tuned Smiley

im still waiting for my coins coins dev...
Godbless
Activity: 2128
Merit: 520
Thanks guys
you are always welcome dev, just make this things possible to all of us who believes in your
project many luck to come and please keep us updated.
Activity: 362
Merit: 256
Looking forward to your announcement Sunday evening, do you have an idea of the time that you may make it?
Activity: 84
Thanks guys
Activity: 14
Guys I am working as hard as I can. Still rolling out coin and exchange 99% completed and ready soon I promise 100% of coin will be rolled out Sunday evening and so will exchange and further updates.

Thanks
  I am staying tuned
Activity: 5
Still I haven't got my 1000000 peepcoins why?
I signed up last week Tuesday please help me  Sad Shocked
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice
I dont know where to put this complain, i cannot login to my account the username is ricku and i have created it while the giveaway was in progress.
My email is in my profile kindly send me another password as the forgot password is not working.
Update
I have received another password but it returns this message
Not Found

The requested URL /member/member/account.php was not found on this server.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.
More update
I have successfully log into the account but i have not received my free peepcoin, dev kindly check my account and credit me accordingly because i registered at the stipulated period.

Great. Yes correct login url is https://www.peepcoin.com/member/account.php and you will be fine. More coins coming it is talking a while but I am doing it manually to make sure one at a time so you can imagine how long it takes so bare with me guys they are coming. Thanks
OK, still waiting and hopefully it will get to my turn soon, doing things manually takes more efforts and time so i can understand you.
legendary
Activity: 3346
Merit: 1214
I have more 500000 peepcoin and I intent to keep it for at least two months I need to see how will this project evolve it takes two months at the most to see the full potential of any coin but more so on peepcoin since it's not a crupto currency at all..
Activity: 518
Merit: 500
I am so excited what will be he news.
Activity: 84
Yes I am still working and will have good news tonight Smiley
Activity: 1302
Merit: 540
Still coming my friend.

Stay tuned Smiley
nice to know that op will be waiting this and  i hope it will really push thru.
good luck OP and thanks in advance.
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
Still coming my friend.

Stay tuned Smiley
ok OP wait update for you
stay here  Wink
Jump to: