Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [PEEP COIN] GUARANTEED VALUE - FREE ICO!!! - page 17. (Read 133914 times)

Activity: 62
Merit: 10
I'm still wondering whether the dev's original motives were altruistic, and he turned greedy, or he planned the entire thing as a get-rich-quick con from the very start.

I'm leaning more towards the latter because, apart from the more recent tantrums, he seems to be quite good at fantastic promises, stalling with vague "everything is under control" replies, and deliberately ignoring questions where a halfway honest reply would incriminate him.

He was writing checks he couldn't cash.  There were already merchants lined up.  The website will interface with the wallet.  On top of collecting info on all of us. That the premine would be used for giveaway and bounties.  It was lie after lie to get people to buy the coin once it hit the exchange.  Once he started to dump it all fell apart.  When there are only 50 million coins in the wild and billions start to show up on the exchanges it was all over.
If only the dev did not dump the premine on day 1 at the exchange and started dumping slowly according to the mined blocks, he would have got away with his scheme with no one suspecting. He would also earned more than what he had got now.
legendary
Activity: 2674
Merit: 1030
Yes I am a pirate, 300 years too late!
I'm still wondering whether the dev's original motives were altruistic, and he turned greedy, or he planned the entire thing as a get-rich-quick con from the very start.

I'm leaning more towards the latter because, apart from the more recent tantrums, he seems to be quite good at fantastic promises, stalling with vague "everything is under control" replies, and deliberately ignoring questions where a halfway honest reply would incriminate him.

He was writing checks he couldn't cash.  There were already merchants lined up.  The website will interface with the wallet.  On top of collecting info on all of us. That the premine would be used for giveaway and bounties.  It was lie after lie to get people to buy the coin once it hit the exchange.  Once he started to dump it all fell apart.  When there are only 50 million coins in the wild and billions start to show up on the exchanges it was all over.
legendary
Activity: 2268
Merit: 1092

Activity: 1554
Merit: 502
Is peepcoin still in development process or quite it. Because still no amount received in account as it was shown in web wallet !

It seems all were just fake commitments to fascinate user to engage them ! Nothing else!

People still hoping that peepcoin will still become valuable after valorbit,now it's peepcoin but they have a good performance of deceiving people that you are actually going yo get $1 for one peepcoin

Ha ha ha Jokes aprt but who determined value of coin! If currency is Peer to peer then no one control it. And it become decentralized. Same as if we consider bitcoin it has also no value in start.

Same as how peepcoin dev define peepcoin value as $1 !

Folks get fascinated with that figure as well due to free giveaway !
Activity: 2926
Merit: 567
Is peepcoin still in development process or quite it. Because still no amount received in account as it was shown in web wallet !

It seems all were just fake commitments to fascinate user to engage them ! Nothing else!

People still hoping that peepcoin will still become valuable after valorbit,now it's peepcoin but they have a good performance of deceiving people that you are actually going yo get $1 for one peepcoin
legendary
Giveaways are tough, if you are giving something away people will spend more time on how to cheat the system just to get more free coins.

I'm still for starting a new blockchain.  But then we would have to convince both exchanges that they need to kill the PEEP trading.

But as if people dont get coins how can it be get listed on exchanger !

Already waiting for listing on exchanger but no certain roadmap , future !

How could any exchanger get listed such coin !

Because the DEV sold/listed/dumped all the coins he was to hand out.  So you get nothing!!
Giveaways are tough, if you are giving something away people will spend more time on how to cheat the system just to get more free coins.

I'm still for starting a new blockchain.  But then we would have to convince both exchanges that they need to kill the PEEP trading.

But as if people dont get coins how can it be get listed on exchanger !

Already waiting for listing on exchanger but no certain roadmap , future !

How could any exchanger get listed such coin !

That's a Baaaaaaaad name, I think people will get fleeced!!!

I think the dev of PEEP already pulled the wool over everyone's eyes, so we're hoof-way done anyway.

It must be Friday!!! 

Ya already Peepcoin is likes as really peoples coins.
So much TRP and fame for peepcoin. Already its proved on post itself. What about next ? When will it work really ?

The only market that is going is DOGE - PEEP and you can buy millions for a few DOGE!!  The DUMPING continues!!!  But we are nearing the end of POW.  Then it will finally DIE...

Well in all this story who get and what get ?

or Its just entertainment !

Who afford this big entertainment as I checked there was well working site, web wallets and many more thing ! what about investment done for such useless coin !

Its so embarrassing !
legendary

I think the dev of PEEP already pulled the wool over everyone's eyes, so we're hoof-way done anyway.

It must be Friday!!!  

So much TRP and fame for peepcoin. Already its proved on post itself. What about next ? When will it work really ?

The only market that is going is DOGE - PEEP and you can buy millions for a few DOGE!!  The DUMPING continues!!!  But we are nearing the end of POW.  Then it will finally DIE...

It must be Friday!!! 

legendary

It must be Friday!!! 

Thank goat!!!
legendary

It must be Friday!!! 
legendary

legendary
legendary
I propose to name the new coin SHEEPCOIN. For the Sheeple! Wink

(I checked Google and surprisingly there doesn't seem to have been a Sheepcoin yet.... also, I'm only being kinda half serious, but hey...)
legendary

That would be tough, especially if they're reaping the benefits of staking customer's funds (slightly sus) or have received "special payments" (more sus) from the dev.

Turning PEEP around could be used as an experiment in order to prepare a launch for a new and separate coin, with similar ideals (apart from the $1 USD pegging, LOL)
legendary

Activity: 868
Merit: 501
We have our own wallet, which in instant, private and free. Nothing to download. Exchanges will be done on site, this is instant and automated, no fees to buy (you will buy at current market rate).

During the release of coin instead of selling the coin off we are giving 1000000 coin to 1000 people. We will not charge 1c for Peep Coin. Once the coin is out their...that is when the fun begins
yes it's all just nonsense I have seen over this thread running. dev does not pretend to forget or how, and clearly this is just giving false hope
legendary
Some thoughts on a faucet/automated give away site. The main issue is trying to prevent people from claiming more than once, which isn't fair. If you use email addresses as unique identifiers, people can create multiple accounts. If you use IPs as unique identifiers, people can hop from proxy to proxy.

One idea I just had is that people have to load the giveaway website from the same IP their client is connected from, and in addition, that client has to stay connected and active (fetching and relaying new blocks) for at least 12 or 24 hours after they make the claim. This effectively ties their IP to the client for that period and makes it difficult to double up. Only catch is that not everyone will necessarily keep their computers on 24/7.

Thoughts?
Activity: 868
Merit: 503
You know, if the DEV was any kind of decent human being, he would hand over part of the premine to you or morantis to complete the give away and actually give this coin a fighting chance.

But something tells me the DEV doesn't give a rats ass about the coin, just about lining his pockets.

Sending the remainder of the premine to a provably unspendable address would also work, especially since it's such a ridiculously large amount, and collectively we could probably donate at least a few tens of millions of existing PEEP to get things going independently with a new giveaway - PoS would grow that fairly quickly.

But you're right, I doubt it will happen. The dev has already shown his true colours in this thread... and more than once! Wink

I'm still thinking about having a go at a Windows client compile. Despite all the flaws with this coin, a client that "just works" will grow the network and hopefully interest in the coin. Right now there seem to be only about a dozen connected nodes, and 3 of those are mine.

i never coded a GUI, wanted to, should be simple for a small working model, i did remember that some guy made either C or C# libs for most crypto functions that you could import
Pages:
Jump to: