Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [PEEP COIN] GUARANTEED VALUE - FREE ICO!!! - page 18. (Read 133914 times)

legendary
Activity: 2268
Merit: 1092
You know, if the DEV was any kind of decent human being, he would hand over part of the premine to you or morantis to complete the give away and actually give this coin a fighting chance.

But something tells me the DEV doesn't give a rats ass about the coin, just about lining his pockets.

Sending the remainder of the premine to a provably unspendable address would also work, especially since it's such a ridiculously large amount, and collectively we could probably donate at least a few tens of millions of existing PEEP to get things going independently with a new giveaway - PoS would grow that fairly quickly.

But you're right, I doubt it will happen. The dev has already shown his true colours in this thread... and more than once! Wink

I'm still thinking about having a go at a Windows client compile. Despite all the flaws with this coin, a client that "just works" will grow the network and hopefully interest in the coin. Right now there seem to be only about a dozen connected nodes, and 3 of those are mine.
Activity: 868
Merit: 503
You know, if the DEV was any kind of decent human being, he would hand over part of the premine to you or morantis to complete the give away and actually give this coin a fighting chance.

But something tells me the DEV doesn't give a rats ass about the coin, just about lining his pockets.

see, i would stick the balance on the sidechain and set up various "timed" releases, where no one could touch a single coin until the timed payouts.  once a month, spit out 50,000 to the dev team and start building up
legendary
Activity: 2674
Merit: 1030
Yes I am a pirate, 300 years too late!

that was one of my issues my the coin, my wallet has never gotten close to syncing from day 1

I'm able to compile a Windows wallet with emebedded nodes (so no need for messing with configs - just run it) and have been thinking about a faucet also, which would allow people to grab a share of the coins themselves... but the issues of massive premine, recent dumping behaviour, and the big staking rewards already overtaking PoW just keep looming. Sad

for all the trouble it would be to get this going from stage 1, we might as well simply code a new coin.  not that i suggest we do that, but it is less time and effort than getting this one where it needs to be.  ooooooor, some kind of public token/colord coin that could hold all the peeps until things get right
legendary
that was one of my issues my the coin, my wallet has never gotten close to syncing from day 1

I'm able to compile a Windows wallet with emebedded nodes (so no need for messing with configs - just run it) and have been thinking about a faucet also, which would allow people to grab a share of the coins themselves... but the issues of massive premine, recent dumping behaviour, and the big staking rewards already overtaking PoW just keep looming. Sad
hey, I will send out some more coins tonight, those that you sent me are literally stuck between exchanges, either has so completely dropped the ball or the lack of action of the chain is stopping it from getting confirmed.  I will buy more tonight from the other(better) exchange and hand them, sorry

?? You're using an exchange account to send out funds? Why not a local wallet? Network is definitely moving, 100 blocks minted in the past hour...

legendary
hey, I will send out some more coins tonight, those that you sent me are literally stuck between exchanges, either has so completely dropped the ball or the lack of action of the chain is stopping it from getting confirmed.  I will buy more tonight from the other(better) exchange and hand them, sorry

?? You're using an exchange account to send out funds? Why not a local wallet? Network is definitely moving, 100 blocks minted in the past hour...
wait until block 50000
it will rise

See my post from earlier. PoS is already minting more than PoW. The end of PoW will just mean that the big holder's balances grow even bigger. The rich get richer.

Or the dust collects more dust!!

legendary
Just a note that I think megacrypton may be staking. Can't be sure because their node may just be relaying other blocks, but from checking logs on a couple of different nodes I can see that 90%+ of the blocks received from their IP are PoS. I guess it's only their hot wallet, because the network isn't staking as much as you would expect from the amount sitting in the sell book. At 100% interest a billion PEEP would mint about 2.7 million PEEP per day via PoS.

Some people may not care either way, but just putting it out there.
Activity: 30
Merit: 0
this coin still alive or die ? Shocked
legendary
wait until block 50000
it will rise

See my post from earlier. PoS is already minting more than PoW. The end of PoW will just mean that the big holder's balances grow even bigger. The rich get richer.

Or the dust collects more dust!!
legendary
wait until block 50000
it will rise

legendary
wait until block 50000
it will rise

With the DEV selling the premine it will never rise.  There are billions at 1 SAT and NO ONE is buying. 
Activity: 546
Merit: 500
wait until block 50000
it will rise
Activity: 12
Merit: 0
Who among you guys who received a free PCN on their wallet who have a good heart to share some of them since you just received it for free.
Here is my PCN wallet I hope I received some.

PCN Wallet: PFSDEoxAsM9DLZKPLXVRWTHxovQHLwKuN6

Thank You in advance
Activity: 938
Merit: 1000
I have not yet received my peepcoin, here is my address

PPdHwJEEdqmkdc7DezR3AVFTKo6w14JJGg

Me too Already waiting 2 days but still haven't recieved peepcoin in my wallet even though i already sent a peepcoin Dev PM...Like i said mate he is still busy for selling coin Undecided

Face it people, you're never going to get your coins!!  Dev is too busy dumping and trying to make money on this turd.

yeah mate i have no worries about I why still not recieved my coin..stay cool..and i got point from your post Grin
legendary

Me too Already waiting 2 days but still haven't recieved peepcoin in my wallet even though i already sent a peepcoin Dev PM...Like i said mate he is still busy for selling coin Undecided

Face it people, you're never going to get your coins!!  Dev is too busy dumping and trying to make money on this turd.
Activity: 938
Merit: 1000

legendary
Here still waiting for nothing. Smiley
waiting for nothing as expected, i think dev already sold his coin and forget about the give away,.

You think!!!
Activity: 644
Merit: 500
Here still waiting for nothing. Smiley
waiting for nothing as expected, i think dev already sold his coin and forget about the give away,.
Pages:
Jump to: