Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [PEEP COIN] GUARANTEED VALUE - FREE ICO!!! - page 7. (Read 133914 times)

Activity: 546
Merit: 500
pow
left 325 block
Activity: 672
Oh yes, sorry my English slang. Sling one = Fuck Off

Did the dev sold the ownership of pcn already? Can somebody answer

i dont know if the dev sold the coin, but from price view this coin seems fucked up, why do you even bother ??
Activity: 644
Merit: 264
Aurox

Did the dev sold the ownership of pcn already? Can somebody answer
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
Trade PEEPCOIN with Megacrypton.com
BTC/PEEP[Current Rate: 0.00000001]: https://live.megacrypton.com/market/56
LTC/PEEP[Current Rate: 0.00000004]: https://live.megacrypton.com/market/57

Activity: 1022
Welcome to peepcoin.
Activity: 362
Merit: 256
I say fork it and start a peep war lol
legendary
Activity: 2674
Merit: 1030
Yes I am a pirate, 300 years too late!
45 minutes ago, nearly 4 billion peep was dumped on coinexchange.io Shocked

There's also what looks to be a new sell order for another 2.3 billion @0.00029999 DOGE...

Check your PMs
legendary
Activity: 2268
Merit: 1092
45 minutes ago, nearly 4 billion peep was dumped on coinexchange.io Shocked

There's also what looks to be a new sell order for another 2.3 billion @0.00029999 DOGE...
legendary

Damn. Well, at least you tried, which is more than we can say for the 100 people begging for their free coins!  Cool

Will be interesting to see who the new "owner" is, and what they have to say about the coin's future. There's still the option of the community forking away.

I say we fork this pig!!!
legendary

Damn. Well, at least you tried, which is more than we can say for the 100 people begging for their free coins!  Cool

Will be interesting to see who the new "owner" is, and what they have to say about the coin's future. There's still the option of the community forking away.
legendary
Well i have been told by dev to sling one, he is in negotiation apparently selling them to someone on Facebook. So sling one I shall, to Facebook to sell them mine....pmsl

Does sling one mean he told you to get lost?
legendary
I don't like idea 1, it give no incentive to hold the coin.

The big issue is the exponential runaway of PoS at 100% interest. Over a 5 year period the amount of coin supply is going to increase by a factor of more than 150. I don't know how I can make that important point any clearer.

You can think of fixed reward PoS as being something like a greener way of mining PoW, without an unfair bias to those who hold large balances. It also limits the increase in coin supply because there are a fixed number of blocks each day.

The main difference is that people with obscenely large balances will no longer receive proportionately large rewards, but conversely, someone with a smaller balance - most likely the large majority of participants! - will receive a larger reward than they would have.

Current system with interest:
1,000,000,000 PEEP at 1 day old = 2,739,726 PEEP reward (the rich get richer)
10,000 PEEP at 1 day old = 27 PEEP reward

Proposed system with fixed rewards:
1,000,000,000 PEEP at 1 day old = 10,000 PEEP reward
10,000 PEEP at 1 day old = 10,000 PEEP reward

This may not be "the" solution, but whatever happens, there is a need to stop the massive exponential explosion of money supply and corresponding decrease in value of each individual coin that the current 100% p/a system will cause.
Well i have been told by dev to sling one, he is in negotiation apparently selling them to someone on Facebook. So sling one I shall, to Facebook to sell them mine....pmsl
legendary
I wonder if we can get the mods to lock this thread with a link to a new thread?
legendary
I don't like idea 1, it give no incentive to hold the coin.
I do like halving, like at block 50K, the reward goes down to 5K and every 25,000 block it halves again.
legendary
I think this unconstrained hyperinflation is going to become a real issue, and quite soon. It really needs to be addressed promptly.

It's nice when your balance increases by 2.71 times in a year just by leaving your wallet open, but remember everyone else's balance will also increase by the same factor. In effect the value of a given amount of currency will decrease by 2.71 times over a year, so the price of any product (including BTC or DOGE) purchased with PEEP will constantly rise.

Possible solution:

1. Fixed PoS reward. Everyone who stakes gets an identical reward, regardless of how much they're staking. This will stop the runaway coin supply because there is a maximum limit on how much the network can mint.

- With a reward of 10,000 and block spacing of 60 seconds, the network will mint a maximum of 14.4 million per day via PoS.

- With the current 100% p/a system and nearly 40 billion PEEP coin supply, the network can mint around 109 million per day via PoS. After 1 year it will be minting 295m/day, and after 5 years it wll be minting a massive 15.9 billion/day... I'll repeat that again, the network will be adding nearly sixteen billion new peepcoins PER DAY to the coin supply.

2. Staged reward halving for PoW mining, possibly abandoning PoW altogether at a certain block (as was originally intended)
2a. Possibly also reward halving for PoS, so that in the long run the network is mostly circulating existing coin supply.

Note that any changes to PoW or PoS configuration requires a hard fork, so we would need wide agreement from participants (including exchanges).

tl;dr if there is no change products and services will have to be priced at increasingly ridiculous amounts as the coin supply grows exponentially and you need more and more PEEP to represent the same value. Today a cup of coffee costs about 50 million PEEP; in 5 years time it will cost 7.3 billion PEEP.  Shocked
legendary
Activity: 1694
Merit: 1003
Clearly many people have not been updated on what is happening in this thread and the`y keep on posting where is my free coins the dev only give out 19 share and keep a whole lot of it. so no more to see here go one with the other ICO C-CEX listing got burned.
legendary
how can i reicive free peepcoin?

Don't you people read threads, the DEV is gone, There are no free coins, if you want coins, take a couple hundred DOGE and buy a million of them!!
Activity: 840
Merit: 503
how can i reicive free peepcoin?
Pages:
Jump to: