Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [PEEP COIN] GUARANTEED VALUE - FREE ICO!!! - page 77. (Read 133975 times)

Activity: 537
Merit: 259
Activity: 1022
Merit: 500
There are some other site exchange.
Activity: 537
Merit: 259
second place! excellent  Wink

nope, peepcoin 1st place because syndicate coin is out of vote and already paid c-cex adding standard fees of 1.5BTC
Activity: 266
Merit: 250
i think make stable wallet in 2 days  is so  hard but lets see what dev will post today and update us)
legendary
Activity: 2702
Merit: 1030
Yes I am a pirate, 300 years too late!
wow that's indeed a big jump everybody are in a hurry to list this coin and dump it,as we all can see no one wants to pay to vote or have use the payment option to vote still doubt if there's a chance to enter CCex this week maybe next week ..

That's what I have been saying from the beginning.  Everyone is hurrying to DUMP and take whatever they can get for FREE!!!  Happens every time a free coin comes out.
legendary
Activity: 3346
Merit: 1214
wow that's indeed a big jump everybody are in a hurry to list this coin and dump it,as we all can see no one wants to pay to vote or have use the payment option to vote still doubt if there's a chance to enter CCex this week maybe next week ..
legendary
Activity: 2702
Merit: 1030
Yes I am a pirate, 300 years too late!
Now that the exchange is right at our doorstep we might need to hurry up with the wallet cause when this coin is listed it needs a wallet.

and a source and block explorer
Activity: 909
selling 1M peepcoin @10 satoshi PM me

Hey lets trade. I can give u 10 Satoshi... Pm me

i think he means each , not total .

Well I deal for it. 10 satoshi each.. Smiley
PM me.. Smiley

i want sell 8 satoshi each
legendary
Activity: 1694
Merit: 1003
Now that the exchange is right at our doorstep we might need to hurry up with the wallet cause when this coin is listed it needs a wallet.
Activity: 10
Merit: 0
selling 1M peepcoin @10 satoshi PM me

Hey lets trade. I can give u 10 Satoshi... Pm me

i think he means each , not total .

Well I deal for it. 10 satoshi each.. Smiley
PM me.. Smiley
Activity: 1092

second place! will not help us mate bacaus if coin reach 1place they will not add coin to start exchange, why? becaus coin not have wallet thats all
We are not winning today, we still have 2 days, and regardless I expect, the wallet to be out sooner that 24 hours.
Activity: 33

http://i67.tinypic.com/11cfdrq.jpg
second place! will not help us mate bacaus if coin reach 1place they will not add coin to start exchange, why? becaus coin not have wallet thats all

you are right
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
how to get coin bounty
Activity: 266
Merit: 250

Activity: 33
Where Wallet Download?
legendary
Activity: 1059
Merit: 1000

Activity: 1568
Merit: 502
As per my opinion after reading about peepcoins is Peepcoin is coin for people.

They have clearly mention that "Peep Coin is a fully fledged payment processor, virtual currency and instant money transfer system...ZERO fees to send, receive and accept payments as a merchant!!!"

So In my mind just flick it that it can be great alternative for any certain value of any currency as If we consider USD it will be calculated ad 1PCN= $1 same as other but peepcoin already evaluated it with USD.

There may be some more outcomes can be there with local currency unit price as base price of coin.

Well its just my opinion.

I am still waiting for more info as what is algorithm, PoW/PoS, Or all currency premined etc.

Activity: 909
Many peoples want to be millioner
Go go Peepcoin  Grin Grin
Activity: 938
Merit: 1000
Waiting for wallet Cool

wallet 99.999999% setting up now exciting news to come guys Smiley

Like Dev said wallet is 99.999999% just awaiting procces uploaded wallet i think Cheesy anyways im pretty sure peepcoin will listed on c-cex about 3 days left
Activity: 20
C-cex position is on TOP 2

http://prntscr.com/c79jta Grin Grin Grin
Pages:
Jump to: