Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [PEEP COIN] GUARANTEED VALUE - FREE ICO!!! - page 76. (Read 133972 times)

legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000
slow peepcoin website?

lol

status, Pending
legendary
Activity: 2702
Merit: 1030
Yes I am a pirate, 300 years too late!
Hey Dumpers, Keep Calm and Support PEEPCOIN    Wink
Well, you sure youre not one of the dumpers? Hahaha

For the right price we're all dumpers!!  Cheesy
Activity: 325
Merit: 250
Made a mistake on selling account ddnt read rules
Well, you sure youre not one of the dumpers? Hahaha
HEY DEV!
NO UPDATE FOR THE WALLET what's wiith you? i thought it was 99.99% done!? hahaha
C-CEX is almost there no wallet it will be not listed hahaha
Hahaha,  pupucoins

be calm and patient bro Grin

Trust me im still calm hahaha im just ezcited if this is a legit coin and if this will be a success hahahaha XD
for sure after it get listed on ccex and released a wallet heavy rainfall of dumpers XD

Weell, gotta give the dev a chance even if hes not always onlinr XD
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
legendary
Activity: 2702
Merit: 1030
Yes I am a pirate, 300 years too late!
dev community angry wait update wallet  Grin Grin Grin
where is dev?....busy for wallet

If you get a wallet today, tomorrow or the next day, you still don't have anywhere to dump your coins!!  Cheesy
Activity: 420
dev community angry wait update wallet  Grin Grin Grin
where is dev?....busy for wallet
Activity: 6
HEY DEV!
NO UPDATE FOR THE WALLET what's wiith you? i thought it was 99.99% done!? hahaha

I think we should not be to hurry getting listed until the block explorer and wallet has arrive,we are on the second spot,almost there,better to get there when we have this two or just get rejected
Yes you are right agree,But dev must update us for that becaus PEEPs are spend money for vote to get listed on exchange this week devs posts is next thanks gays thanks for votes .If he gave us updates we will vote coin
Activity: 266
HEY DEV!

I think we should not be to hurry getting listed until the block explorer and wallet has arrive,we are on the second spot,almost there,better to get there when we have this two or just get rejected
Yes you are right agree,But dev must update us for that becaus PEEPs are spend money for vote to get listed on exchange this week devs posts is next thanks gays thanks for votes .If he gave us updates we will vote coin to get listed next week
Activity: 909
Merit: 500
HEY DEV!
Hahaha,  pupucoins

be calm and patient bro Grin
Activity: 532
Offer escrow, receive negative trust
Still cant get into my account, even after following the instructions linked on the login page. Anyone i can send a support ticket to? Does the dev need help in this regard, because i would be willing to help with technical issues - and have experience Smiley

OP, let me know
legendary
Activity: 2450
Merit: 1047
HEY DEV!

Activity: 4
HEY DEV!
Hahaha,  pupucoins
HEY DEV!
Activity: 420
No need for a rush for wallet. There are 3 whole days waiting to test wallet and blockexplorer. However, the dev should speed it up. What this coin is going to deliver after wallet releases is needed next week. I think dev should bring a roadmap in coming weeks to make us hold the coins.
Activity: 1092
still no info or updates for the wallet? i hope dev give some insight about this concerned
without wallet  ccex will not list this coin.
An update about the wallet was made today,
Maybe you want it repeated every after one hour.
Activity: 1302
Merit: 540
still no info or updates for the wallet? i hope dev give some insight about this concerned
without wallet  ccex will not list this coin.
Activity: 537
Merit: 259
logo

we need wallet bro , no need many logo Cheesy

designed this logo just for fun  Smiley and the wallet is up to Dev, not to me.
Activity: 4
Wallet suppose to be ready by now
Activity: 909
logo

we need wallet bro , no need many logo Cheesy
Pages:
Jump to: