Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [PEEP COIN] GUARANTEED VALUE - FREE ICO!!! - page 87. (Read 133975 times)

Activity: 938
Merit: 1000
ATM, Peepcoin at the 21st place @ C-cex with 112 votes

Not bad Just hoping will be get listed in c-cex
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1001
Any update on referral contest?
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
ATM, Peepcoin at the 21st place @ C-cex with 112 votes
Activity: 325
Merit: 250
Made a mistake on selling account ddnt read rules
There is no wallet how you send this coins.
The dev said that the wallet will be out next 48 hours however web wallet is available or its just in the web
Activity: 518
Merit: 500
There is no wallet how you send this coins.
Activity: 128
Merit: 10
https://www.oppopenwifi.com

We and the pinoy peepcoin community spearheaded by the admin of different peepcoins facebook pages have made a move to promote the voting of peepcoins for its inclusion int the c-cex. But right now we have to get 200+ more votes and we are asking you sir to help us to spread the news and get more peepcoin holders from other parts of the globe to help us vote.

here is the sample of our post:

Step by Step for voting:
Step 1: click link- https://c-cex.com/?id=vote
Step 2: go to filter put "peepcoin"
Step 3: send 0.001 BTC to the allocated BTC address for Peepcoin
= Done=

Please vote above guys we are moving up the board fast!!!

Also listing on a few other excahngers and will post vote links later tonight hopefully!!!
if there are bounties to vote, may be many people will vote
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
Hi Dev... Just pmed you... Thanx!
Activity: 504
askNFTY Team Account

We and the pinoy peepcoin community spearheaded by the admin of different peepcoins facebook pages have made a move to promote the voting of peepcoins for its inclusion int the c-cex. But right now we have to get 200+ more votes and we are asking you sir to help us to spread the news and get more peepcoin holders from other parts of the globe to help us vote.

Step by Step for voting:
= Done=

Also listing on a few other excahngers and will post vote links later tonight hopefully!!!

Votes are rising well. You need to beat synx. It is very difficult. However, there are people supporting you. I hope you will come up with what you have planned for the coin.
Activity: 84
Merit: 0

Step by Step for voting:
= Done=

first of all it was under the min order so didnt come through. Second off all you only just made the tiny payments. Third off all did you notice this on exchange page where you made the order:

"*Buy/Sell orders may take a couple hours to show in your account"

PEEPCOIN DID ALL IT WAS MEANT TO DO IN THIS SITUATION!!!

it was three hours, social idiom dictates that a "couple" is two and the "minimum" was posted nowhere....i am done talking with you, my job here is done, people see you for what you are now, CAPTAIN EXCUSES....from the OP to this reply....have fun selling your shit coin now

Why so impatient, i just bought and its my wallet in time,

FUds

exactly...common sense and intelligence prevails...thank you my friend!!!
Activity: 325
Made a mistake on selling account ddnt read rules
first of all it was under the min order so didnt come through. Second off all you only just made the tiny payments. Third off all did you notice this on exchange page where you made the order:

it was three hours, social idiom dictates that a "couple" is two and the "minimum" was posted nowhere....i am done talking with you, my job here is done, people see you for what you are now, CAPTAIN EXCUSES....from the OP to this reply....have fun selling your shit coin now

Why so impatient, i just bought and its my wallet in time,

FUds
Activity: 868
Merit: 503

lol this is unbelievable sorry I have to laugh!!

Your account has 25 coins...all orders under $1 wont come through as automated order as standard rate is $1 per coin and is now again so 0.25 wont register.

$1 is back to official price guys
are you saying you have sent 25 cents? did you use the buy form on the site and use the checkout system their...also min order is $1  if you did it manually to the address it wont work. Please let me know and dont shout scam especially over 25 cents lol I have awarded all coins

first of all, it was 25 cents to test your site and it FAILED

second, there was no minimum order information posted at the time of the order...so that excuse is not valid

third, i don't want your coins...it was a test to show these people you were not legit and it worked, throwing coins at the failed order proves nothing as it is after the fact...thank you and have a nice day stealing
are you saying you have sent 25 cents? did you use the buy form on the site and use the checkout system their...also min order is $1  if you did it manually to the address it wont work. Please let me know and dont shout scam especially over 25 cents lol I have awarded all coins
Activity: 128
Merit: 10
https://www.oppopenwifi.com
just wait and see, SCAM or LEGIT  Grin

read the post right before yours, i just PROVED it to be a scam
Hadeuh... if that's true so 1,000,000PEEP what for?
just waste LOL
Sorry I am confused?

What transactions?

Are you talking about peepcoin order?
Activity: 1092
Merit: 500
No bugs all coins are there.

Guys stay calm and be patient please we are moving forward on schedule with new wallet and exchange please stay tuned here for updates. Thanks

Got CHA!  that post is total bullshit

please see TX 5c339e194eb2e960ab7e9f5014fc15163d499f65111ce6883b0b8086a7cd472b

to YOUR third party BTC handler..... 185jmS6SrCuKVJ2ccEJSo2x8yDDniF35qN

for a massive 0.25 in BTC that according to your sites pricing labels would be 25 Peep and now.......wait for it.....the account under the username morantis has ZERO COINS....

you just stole 25 cents from and it has been proven right in a public forum....have a nice day, shut down the shit coin, the site and kindly mail me 25 cents from your hometown of "fuck the people"   

now lock the thread, close out and stop stealing from these people
Some of us bought and received the coins, you just need contact the dev,
And sometimes clearing catch and cookies in your browser
just wait and see, SCAM or LEGIT  Grin

read the post right before yours, i just PROVED it to be a scam
Pages:
Jump to: