Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [PEEP COIN] GUARANTEED VALUE - FREE ICO!!! - page 91. (Read 133975 times)

Activity: 868
Merit: 503
-No source.

-Ripoff of the Peercoin logo.

-Poorly designed website.

-Anonymous Dev

-Lack of project focus and direction.

Please tell me what you people are expecting. You will be lucky to trade this at 3 satoshis. Do you really think you're going to make money here, even with the coins being free?

Your just envious cause your not a peepcoin millionaire!

i expected exactly what everybody got and i said it from the moment i saw the site
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1003
-No source.

-Anonymous Dev

Please tell me what you people are expecting. You will be lucky to trade this at 3 satoshis. Do you really think you're going to make money here, even with the coins being free?

Your just envious cause your not a peepcoin millionaire!
Activity: 517
Merit: 257
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
-No source.

-Anonymous Dev

Activity: 132
Merit: 100
wallet?
github?
Activity: 91
Merit: 10

It may be 'was'... We are to see yet the outcome, spending 0.001 TBC for this (for voting) ain't bad for possibilities of something good just like the others Smiley

TBC? You guys are seriously treating this as that billioncoin.  Cheesy
Activity: 196
Hello many coins in crypto world had free ico and they got there price in exchangers so dont panic .
So i think PEEP COIN will get its place too, only we need gave time to dev make his work thats all)

Yeah, the thing is there is this 5% daily appreciation of the value for peepcoin, putting them in open exchanges might flood the sell order side overwhelming the buy order side... The target 5% might not be realized with the said set up, to consider that free ICOs were given to around 2000 plus members with 555,555 peeps... However, it's good for the coin to be promoted in exchanges to expand the market/demand while sticking to the original plan

5% daily appreciation??? Did you just made that up or i missed something here.  Cheesy

Yeah... You missed it  Grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ig_dIM-RfGc

Let's wait for the update from the Dev... 'Though he's open for suggestions

i told you guys this was complete BS

It may be 'was'... We are to see yet the outcome, spending 0.001 TBC for this (for voting) ain't bad for possibilities of something good just like what the others are waiting Smiley
Activity: 868
Merit: 503
Hello many coins in crypto world had free ico and they got there price in exchangers so dont panic .
So i think PEEP COIN will get its place too, only we need gave time to dev make his work thats all)

Yeah, the thing is there is this 5% daily appreciation of the value for peepcoin, putting them in open exchanges might flood the sell order side overwhelming the buy order side... The target 5% might not be realized with the said set up, to consider that free ICOs were given to around 2000 plus members with 555,555 peeps... However, it's good for the coin to be promoted in exchanges to expand the market/demand while sticking to the original plan

5% daily appreciation??? Did you just made that up or i missed something here.  Cheesy

i told you guys this was complete BS

Activity: 91

5% daily appreciation??? Did you just made that up or i missed something here.  Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 2702
Merit: 1030
Yes I am a pirate, 300 years too late!
dev .. where wallet coin can be download...lol coin

There is no wallet, yet.
A total of 46 Votes for Peepcoin ATM

Repost:

Keep it coming Guys  Smiley

If only the majority of the members who received their free Peepcoins during the promo plus the votes from newly registered members...

PNC will get listed in C-cex before the Dev can master a tongue twister repeated 5 times in a row  Grin Grin Grin
Now at 49 votes.

Haha! People are willing to stay with this coin because of the free distributed coins speculated at high price. This thread has lot of buzz even without a wallet. It can list to #1 in this week soon. Dev can do tongue twisters for a lot of times.

Yeah bro... And as you said, even without a wallet, it buzzes and caught your attention...

How much more if the wallet with the corresponding blockchain is released?.. According to the Dev, he's working on it

I believe it's better to support, targeting good results/possibilities... Than doing nothing yet expects something  Smiley
Activity: 33
Merit: 0
dev .. where wallet coin can be download...lol coin
Activity: 1302
Merit: 501
Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin
I think peep is not real , just a fantasy .

Repost:

If only the majority of the members who received their free Peepcoins during the promo plus the votes from newly registered members...

PNC will get listed in C-cex before the Dev can master a tongue twister repeated 5 times in a row  Grin Grin Grin
Now at 49 votes.

Yes... Now 54 total votes @ 39th place in the list ATM
Activity: 504
Merit: 250
askNFTY Team Account

Repost:

Now at 49 votes.

Haha! People are willing to stay with this coin because of the free distributed coins speculated at high price. This thread has lot of buzz even without a wallet. It can list to #1 in this week soon. Dev can do tongue twisters for a lot of times.
Activity: 5
Total of 50 votes for PEEP coin! Yeah! Keep it coming guys!
Activity: 33
where peepcoin wallet download?
Activity: 14
Done Voting!
Activity: 138
finally i can log in, thank you dev and waiting new updates
    Please how  where u able to resolve the problem. Mine cant login .i will like to get the direct contact if the admin
Activity: 62
Voted for Peepcoin at c-cex.
Pages:
Jump to: