Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [PEEP COIN] GUARANTEED VALUE - FREE ICO!!! - page 97. (Read 133975 times)

Activity: 1162
Merit: 500
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
How can so many coins be devided up into 1000 people at $1 each ? You can't  decide what a coin is worth, how would this even make any sense at all.
Activity: 1492
Merit: 269
sell order success but still pending
legendary
Activity: 2702
Merit: 1030
Yes I am a pirate, 300 years too late!

Sir I have promoted for peepcoins to be voted at
c-cex at our Facebook page but sad to say there is only 20 hours left and we are at the tail of the list.

It's impossible for peepcoinphilippines to be enlisted in c-cex right now

Peepcoin can't be listed on an exchange yet, there is no source for them to compile a wallet.
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
I see a lot of new accounts here  Cheesy Cheesy Grin Grin
want to be a millionaire guys I believe they want it
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000
I see a lot of new accounts here  Cheesy Cheesy Grin Grin
Activity: 84
Merit: 0
guys $0.01 has no negative attached whatsover. The coin is still valued the same this was simply a promotion to buy only. For example: if you bought a can that was valued at $100,000 at a discount rate of $1000 it is still worth $100,000 and can sell at what it is valued, you just took advantage of a promotion on your purchase.

I will be taking care of the @ accounts this evening guys.

Everything else is going well and hope to have wallet/source/exchanges up and running within the next few days, however will update shortly.

Promotion competition has 48 hours to go Smiley
Activity: 1092
Are you still giving out coins or is it finished?
Its finished ( the giveaway) you can buy now from site or wait and buy on Monday when the sell and buy fos are both activated
c2e
Activity: 43
Are you still giving out coins or is it finished?
Activity: 325
Made a mistake on selling account ddnt read rules
We wi sethe reslts on aug 15
Dev mke thm realze that you arw serious on peepcoin  Grin
Activity: 517
Merit: 257
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
WHERE IS THE WALLET CLIENT?
What makes this a decentralized cryptocurrency if there is no distributed client or source?

ALSO, good job ripping off Peercoins old logo.
legendary
Activity: 2450
Merit: 1047
Yeah im really hoping on this coin, i will use this to finish my studies cause i really want to be an engineer Smiley
Then i will really promote peep on social medias Cheesy

Well goodluck to you and to us I hope this is not false hope and we are indeed on to making money here in peepcoin but we still need to see things that can materialize all our expectations..
Activity: 1
Hi. I'm having problem logging in. It says incorrect email/password. Can you please check my acct?    email: [email protected]... Username anjhie..  i tried to reset my password but didn't receive any reset link. Please check my account. Thank you
Yeah im really hoping on this coin, i will use this to finish my studies cause i really want to be an engineer Smiley
Then i will really promote peep on social medias Cheesy
Activity: 1484
Merit: 277
well hope this coin goes well on 15 i dont have any problems logging in when i logged in i put my pin then another pin ask me to put my pin then im logged in.

but i cant belive that its $1 on 15 or even at $0.01 it's still plenty, i mean we can get rich on an instant? cause the dev gave us 555,555PCN i'am one of the lucky person who got that 555,555pcn i mean i just cant believe it,
well if PeepCoin really go to $1 per coin then thankyou very much i will continue to promote this coin but still expectation hurts XD
sorry for the grammar Grin

watch the video on the website, it was never supposed to be below a dollar according to the dev team, it is filled with lies

You said it was a lie sir? Filled with lies?
Its a promotional sale for the weekend, those who want more can buy at that price , let's wait on Monday andsee what the site will unveil.

Looking Forward to this potential coin. Smiley
Activity: 1092
well hope this coin goes well on 15 i dont have any problems logging in when i logged in i put my pin then another pin ask me to put my pin then im logged in.

but i cant belive that its $1 on 15 or even at $0.01 it's still plenty, i mean we can get rich on an instant? cause the dev gave us 555,555PCN i'am one of the lucky person who got that 555,555pcn i mean i just cant believe it,
well if PeepCoin really go to $1 per coin then thankyou very much i will continue to promote this coin but still expectation hurts XD

watch the video on the website, it was never supposed to be below a dollar according to the dev team, it is filled with lies

Its a promotional sale for the weekend, those who want more can buy at that price , let's wait on Monday andsee what the site will unveil.

Activity: 868
Merit: 503
you think its all lies?
haha because all the ico ive been in have a hard time hitting $0.1 so im a bit shock that it was on $1
well real or not im in hahaha gotta try than nothing if its real GOOD if its not TOO BAD XD

what in the hell are you talking about?
Activity: 294
please help gofund.me/bigs21024 Family in need
can someone send me a few to bigs21024 to see if it works please
you think its all lies?
haha because all the ico ive been in have a hard time hitting $0.1 so im a bit shock that it was on $1
well real or not im in hahaha gotta try than nothing if its real GOOD if its not TOO BAD XD
Activity: 868
Merit: 503

Pages:
Jump to: