Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [PEEP COIN] GUARANTEED VALUE - FREE ICO!!! - page 95. (Read 133975 times)

legendary
Activity: 3346
Merit: 1214
I'm surprised that YoBit even put this up.  A coin with no wallet and no source.  Everyone is waiting for an exchange to try and sell their coins..  Geeze!!!   Unless the DEV has progress to report, I hate to tell you guys this coin will be another 1 SAT coin that no one will buy...

Because without a wallet and a posted source, this coin isn't anywhere near the 1 cent the DEV is selling for.

You mean Yobit or Ccex I doubt if they can get on Yobit they are not accepting 100% premine coin and they always ask for source code and block explorer I wonder how the dev will come out a solution for this,just the same I wish this coin success because I still have all my coins here intact..
legendary
Activity: 2702
Merit: 1030
Yes I am a pirate, 300 years too late!
I'm surprised that YoBit even put this up.  A coin with no wallet and no source.  Everyone is waiting for an exchange to try and sell their coins..  Geeze!!!   Unless the DEV has progress to report, I hate to tell you guys this coin will be another 1 SAT coin that no one will buy...

Because without a wallet and a posted source, this coin isn't anywhere near the 1 cent the DEV is selling for.
Activity: 325
Merit: 250
Made a mistake on selling account ddnt read rules
Any count down? How many hours left?
Activity: 504
askNFTY Team Account
 Grin Grin

Does this follows that we will soon have our PNC Qt wallets with corresponding blockchain  Grin Grin

Btw, it's www.peepcoin.com not peer... Made correction already Grin

Only 16 hours left to decide this weeks winner in the voting list. It is impossible to raise 2442+ votes to compete syndicate at this time.
Activity: 504
askNFTY Team Account
The database is still a lot of error I kept logging out when I tried to access some part of the page ,like the exchange and my wallet,it's not stable right now dev should contact their host

This is the error I'm getting

Not Found

The requested URL /member/login.php was not found on this server.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

Try logging again from www.peepcoin.com It will login again. Then click Profile, wallet, buy/sell pages. It will work the second time.
legendary
Activity: 2450
Merit: 1047
The database is still a lot of error I kept logging out when I tried to access some part of the page ,like the exchange and my wallet,it's not stable right now dev should contact their host

This is the error I'm getting

Not Found

The requested URL /member/login.php was not found on this server.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.
Activity: 868
Merit: 501
less than a few hours to make sure about this peepcoin . hopefully not a dream. Grin Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1003
  On the seller form, what is the Payment id (account number)? Is it just the username or do we have an account number?
i think its the wallet address of your btc

My oh my tomorrow is the big day!
  On the seller form, what is the Payment id (account number)? Is it just the username or do we have an account number?
i think its the wallet address of your btc
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1003
what time is it now on your clock dev? mine is 10:19pm haha i know were not the same time
very excited on waht's the outcome of peepcoin  Grin
legendary
Activity: 3346
Merit: 1214
Nice to know that it is on Ccex voting flatform but I still wonder how would the transaction be when their is no wallet is and no way to track transaction I hope the dev can come out with a solution on how to tackle and trace transaction id..
Activity: 1162
Merit: 11
I do hope that a bright future awaits peepcoin. Waiting for some updates from dev.
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
Although being listed in an external exchange may affect the realization of 5% daily escalation of value of PNC...

Waiting for the update from the Dev if this is really in accordance with the road map for peercoin
 Grin Grin

Does this follows that we will soon have our PNC Qt wallets with corresponding blockchain  Grin Grin

Btw, it's www.peepcoin.com not peer... Made correction already Grin
legendary
Activity: 2394
Merit: 1049
Smart is not enough, there must be skills
Peep Coin is in the voting list in C-cex as posted in our Peep Coin Team Philippines fb group...

Please vote for Peep Coin (PNC) Wink
Are for real, give the voting link here so we can directly go over there and vote
I would love to see peepcoin on an exchanger after some time to avoid dumpers, centralisation for the moment can protect it from dumpers.

Here's the link... https://c-cex.com/?id=vote

You can use your C-cex account to log in and vote

Tips in logging in and creating pin code for PNC Account...

1. Use www.peercoin.com...Not with the link that has other succeeding extension(s)
2. Use your username, not your email
3. Use 6 numbers only in creating and using the pincode
4. Avoid copy and paste method, You may include the space unintentionally

If problem persists, try consulting the Dev

Works for me all the time and never misses
Just casted a free vote, we are at 6 free votes now
Thanks for that information,

No worries  Smiley
Activity: 1092
Merit: 500
Peep Coin is in the voting list in C-cex as posted in our Peep Coin Team Philippines fb group...

Are for real, give the voting link here so we can directly go over there and vote
I would love to see peepcoin on an exchanger after some time to avoid dumpers, centralisation for the moment can protect it from dumpers.

1. Use www.peercoin.com...Not with the link that has other succeeding extension(s)

Just casted a free vote, we are at 6 free votes now
Thanks for that information,

1. Use www.peepcoin.com...Not with the link that has other succeeding extension(s)

Source: Peep Coin Team Philippines fb page
Activity: 1092
Merit: 500

Pages:
Jump to: