Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] PEEPCOIN / PCN: CLASSIC COMMUNITY, SINCE 2016 - page 11. (Read 46150 times)

copper member
Activity: 116
Merit: 0

GOOD NEWS. We have pulled PeepMasternode to Github. Enter below.
>>PeepMasternode Github<<

ANOTHER GOOD NEWS... WINDOWS WALLET and MAC WALLET IS READY

Windows Wallet

Mac-OS Wallet

Join our discord server to meet the whole Swap-Eco Community
>>SWAP-ECOSYSTEM<<

Thank you
legendary
Activity: 2268
Merit: 1092
First, always do your own due diligence, the coin is listed on 8 exchanges, if you just count the listing fee then it is around 20 BTC. No one will spend such amount of money just for swap only. I have no advice for you, so think about it what you've to do. I will just recommend you that if anyone say that there is a swap and send your coin to such an address then do not send your coin because scammers will steal your coin. Always keep an eye on official announcement, till now we do not have such plan to swap PCN with another coin.

Kind Regards
Member Of Team

Which team are you a member of? I assumed it was PeepMasternode (PMN), but messages about that seem to be talking of a swap.

Same with PCNX.

Can you please clarify which coin you're referring to. Thanks.

(I think it would be better to keep this thread for PCN, and direct people to the new threads for PMN and PCNX...)
Activity: 538
Merit: 17
So many books, so little time
First, always do your own due diligence, the coin is listed on 8 exchanges, if you just count the listing fee then it is around 20 BTC. No one will spend such amount of money just for swap only. I have no advice for you, so think about it what you've to do. I will just recommend you that if anyone say that there is a swap and send your coin to such an address then do not send your coin because scammers will steal your coin. Always keep an eye on official announcement, till now we do not have such plan to swap PCN with another coin.

Kind Regards
Member Of Team

So what about my total pcn..... i buyed it for 9 sathoshi... Huh
Activity: 214
There is no "Official" announcement regarding the swap
Some scammers just want to drop "PCN" for their personal benefits.

Kind Regards
Member of Team

It's more like the Truth!
Activity: 43
So what about my total pcn..... i buyed it for 9 sathoshi... Huh
Activity: 538
Merit: 17
So many books, so little time
There is no "Official" announcement regarding the swap
Some scammers just want to drop "PCN" for their personal benefits.

Kind Regards
Member of Team
What's next? What's next?  Huh
copper member

GOOD NEWS. We have pulled PeepMasternode to Github. Enter below.
>>PeepMasternode Github<<

Join our discord server to meet the whole Swap-Eco Community
>>SWAP-ECOSYSTEM<<

Thank you
The main thing that would not just eat breakfast ..   Roll Eyes  Good luck!  Wink
copper member

Thanks to all PEEP community. We're now on the stage of Testing and Exploring the Blockchain for PeepMasternode. The code is done but it is not pull on Github yet, the coin structure is there, the POW/POS and Masternode reward also has been written. We also have arrange the making of wallet for Windows, MacOS and Linux Daemon. Now the critical point is we still under discussion about the best swap ratio between PCN:PMN

You can follow the update and join the discussion on our discord server
>>SWAP-ECOSYSTEM<<

Thank you
Don't forget the major key point about investing in start ups: invest only what you can afford to lose on this one guys. My candid opinion!

Gold words! But, let's hope that the coin will be reanimated!
Activity: 459
Merit: 100
The only thing I know, is that the Daps team, made all the Peepcoin holders who thought that they had a dead coin, very happy Grin

It's like you win the Jackpot!!

And now it's gone again ................ but all the old peepcoin holders where very lucky, with the Daps project. Like it was raining money out of nothing for them Smiley so long and good luck for the future with Peepcoin.

I don't think Peepcoin is dead just yet. The recent issues with DAPS (changing from the planned swap+burn to snapshot+funded airdrop) may actually help the future of Peepcoin, because it's more likely to stay on exchanges as PCN. There's already at least one team looking at revival.
The situation looks like what with ZCL was happened.  ZCL returned to 0,005 BTC (came back 30% of drop).
So I expect PCN will come back to 6-8 sat.
Please , to compare and to think.
ZCL is (and was) known coin. Price is 130 000.
BTCP is new coin and price is 170 000.
And there is a question:
by parity of reasoning, what is better to buy or to invest : PCN, Daps, PMN ...
Activity: 24
Wt happen to swap PCN-PMN....

we still working on it, and will make a new OFFICIAL ANN soon.

What will be the swap ratio of pcn to pmn?  And what exchange will it be listed?
copper member
Such idea are becoming successful. Classy logo, really good approach, witting job!

Thanks... we will make this PeepMasternode coin a successful project... but we also need participation from the community
copper member
Hey,
i bought PCN on 30.06.18, i just read in order to get daps, you had to have a positive balance at 27.06. - so what will happen to my pcn?
Am I not able to get daps from the swap?

I dont know about the DAPS, but you can Swap PCN - PMN when we launch the PeepMasternode
copper member

we still working on it, and will make a new OFFICIAL ANN soon.
copper member

Thanks to all PEEP community. This is briefly explain about the PEEPCOIN which support Masternode and we named it as PeepMasternode

COIN SPECIFICATION

Coin Name: PeepMasternode
Ticker: PMN
Algorithm: Scrypt
Block Time: 120 secs
Maturity: 6 Confirmations
Total Supply: 10 000 000 000 PMN (10 Bil PMN) 
Premine: 10% (5% for swap with PCN and presale, another 5% for future development)
POW Phase: Until block 200,000
Min Stake Age: 12 Hours
Max Stake Age: 2 Days
Masternode Collateral: 500,000 PMN/MN
Rewards: 75% from PoS block
PoS Rewards: 25% from PoS block

Activity: 43
Activity: 12
I am glad I stayed away from this scam, heard a lot about it on twitter.. saw it was worth 0.3 Doge on coinexchange so I did not buy as it was already too late.
I was tempted though won't lie.
Sorry to all those who lost money, that is why they say never chase candles. Greed kills your portfolio.
I am thinking about buying some at or below 0.01 Doge just in case it shoots up on rumor.
Activity: 630
Merit: 103
So many complexities and issues surrounding this coin from onset. This proposed swap will be of what number now? Well the coin appears to be a good bargain for risk takers looking for massive lift as the coin has ranked so bad that it has maintained a top position in the biggest losers list of coinmarketcap for a while now. It could make you a lot of money and can also zap a lot of money from you. Sorry for those whom has lost money on it already and for those who will still lose in the future if the planned swap didn't work out fine. Don't forget the major key point about investing in start ups: invest only what you can afford to lose on this one guys. My candid opinion!
Pages:
Jump to: