Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] PEEPCOIN / PCN: CLASSIC COMMUNITY, SINCE 2016 - page 7. (Read 46147 times)

Activity: 181
Merit: 10
whether pepcoin is swapped into pepmasternode
is this official news or not
please provide complete information
I was confused and didn't know the direction of the Pepcoin project
thank you if you are willing to answer my question
Activity: 214
Merit: 0
Maybe better by 0.1 back?
Unlikely!? Big players will be selling this week or next... Wink
Activity: 29
Donation wallet for the PCN logo design & future challenges created and started off. Donate for the winners' efforts or submit your own Masterpiece. Donation wallet is https://chainz.cryptoid.info/pcn/address.dws?PFjQ1Ewbrytiku5YAZdEcmwKQTLdxABEqn.htm the winning prize for this challenge is 3 million PCN! Submit via DM
 to CryptO.Owl on Discord https://discord.gg/vKT4pRR.  Lets get those designs going.
Activity: 1257
Merit: 501
Bottom of the PCN: 0.005 doge. We catch! July 31, 2018, 04:34:39 PM
- My forecast has been tested!
We go even lower: to 0.003 doge.. Wink

Maybe better by 0.1 back? Wink Wink Wink
Bottom of the PCN: 0.005 doge. We catch! July 31, 2018, 04:34:39 PM
- My forecast has been tested!
We go even lower: to 0.003 doge.. Wink
We have an exciting opportunity for those members of the community who are skilled and handy with graphics/design!

We are going to hold a new PCN logo design competition!

Simply send through your designs to me or one of the team members and we will upload it to the #pcn-logo-designs channel on the PCN/PXN Discord server -  https://discord.gg/42w5A55. Once we have 3 or more designs submitted by the community, the competition will last 7 days. The logo with the most emojis underneath it will win!..

Please remember, that all designs submitted MUST be of original work. We will not accept copied or plagiarised designs. The new logo chosen will be the NEW face of PCN. So we hope that the winning design will be the one that best reflects PCN and its community. It will be everywhere - New Website, Wallet, ALL social platforms and information sites such as CMC.

Let's see what you guys can come up with!

Long Live PCN..!
Activity: 7
Just imagine guys...... many swaps are comming for PCN .
Because it have something special in it..... not today but one day PCN to moon.... stay tuned... Wink

From my experience, swapped coin become cheap and cheap.

Prefer to leave in PCN (Keep them on Bleutrade exchange, because of POS support)
After few swaps coins amout decrease, price of PCN increase.

Also PCN is under development by some enthusiasts.

Expect xx before new year.

so much ! Agree with you! 
Activity: 15
Hello everyone! Tell me how to make synchronization with the network the fastest way, after reinstalling the wallet? Previously, the instruction was on the daps website, now it's not there.
The pxn team will be maintaining
Чтo этo зa the pxn team? PXN - what's this???
does anybody know will coinexchange do swap from PCN to PMN by themselfs ? or I have to withdraw coins and swap by myself?

Please check your inbox

pcn will not be swapped to pmn on exghanges that is a seperate project. The pxn team will be maintaining the pcn infrastructure and
wallets and for more information regarding pcn send me a msg.
Activity: 1257
Merit: 501
Peepcoin is an excellent coin, fast transactions, you can earn xx. It is a pity that the price fell to the floor. I with a coin from the very beginning. I bought 0.00004 DOG. Sold expensive and a lot. I hope that the coin will not be lost.
It was not necessary to give the Peepcoin a second chance. The project did not meet expectations.
I do not agree, it's a good profit! A friend made 11000%!  Grin
Activity: 140
Merit: 10
It was not necessary to give the Peepcoin a second chance. The project did not meet expectations.
I bought them at 9 sathoshi..... how can i sell
sorry
It was necessary to sell before, and then to buy at the bottom
Activity: 43
I bought them at 9 sathoshi..... how can i sell Cry
What happens if my pcn lies in coinexchange.io
Better yet to sell or keep on the PC..
Activity: 43
What happens if my pcn lies in coinexchange.io
Activity: 18
Merit: 1
Just imagine guys...... many swaps are comming for PCN .
Because it have something special in it..... not today but one day PCN to moon.... stay tuned... Wink

From my experience, swapped coin become cheap and cheap.

Prefer to leave in PCN (Keep them on Bleutrade exchange, because of POS support)
After few swaps coins amout decrease, price of PCN increase.

Also PCN is under development by some enthusiasts.

Expect xx before new year.

copper member
Activity: 116

*********SWAP STARTED FOR PEEPCOIN TO PEEPMASTERNODE*********
The actual reward for PeepMasternode block chain will be at 100,000 so that we can suffice the swap until all 1000 MN allocation are swapped, after that block the reward will be 3400 PMN / block (for POS block) and 150 PMN / block (for POW block).
The POW block will end at block 200,000.

The Masternode Reward is 75% from the POS block.

PLEASE FOLLOW THE BELOW INSTRUCTIONS FOR A EFFORTLESS SWAP

ORIGINAL ANNOUNCEMENT HERE:

WHITEPAPER DOWNLOAD HERE:

OFFICIAL WEBSITE:

--->SWAP RATIO IS PCN 20 : PMN 1<---

The swap process:
1- Download the official PMN wallet (https://github.com/SwapCash/peepmasternode/releases) and generate a new PMN address

2- Send your Peepcoin to the given address for Manual swap.
--> PD6b5H716Ua7tjCEWyvXv4zMpNDGsRRRZW <--
And fill up the following form with required details. We will verify and send PeepMasternode (PMN) to the PeepMasternode address you specify in the form.
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfgp89Cn9UDi8cn8PyLXtzSQ6e8QHIf3txCv9LzZNWbT4POXA/viewform

THERE IS ALSO BOUNTY REWARD & GIVEAWAY

Bounties for Translation, Facebook, Twitter, Reddit and Social Share.
Join our Discord for more information about the bounty https://discord.gg/Hf5aknF

Pages:
Jump to: