Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] PEEPCOIN / PCN: CLASSIC COMMUNITY, SINCE 2016 - page 4. (Read 46147 times)

Activity: 43
Merit: 0
How mich time does it takes to get updated... and goes high..
Activity: 29
We have sent a request through to CMC to update, just waiting in the queue I suppose till they update, such is life, the waiting game that is CMC
Activity: 214
Yes this is PCN.  It is being maintained by PXN Foundation, there will be an optional (keyword optional) swap in the future from PCN to PXN - both chains will exist and be looked after and grown.

https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/peepcoin/ - Please update the website address!
Guys this is coin PCN.  I didn't understand about PXN

Yes this is PCN.  It is being maintained by PXN Foundation, there will be an optional (keyword optional) swap in the future from PCN to PXN - both chains will exist and be looked after and grown.
First point for any source of info is probably the discord server - we'll try post updates here as well though, right now though we're in the research phase of the roadmap as per the site.  so we're looking at maybe trying to control that 100% ridiculous inflation better.  It would probably require a hard fork and I suppose a lot of support from the community.  We're also looking into a mobile wallet but without staking initially.

I see from the other thread ( https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.45978593 ) that you have persuaded coinexchange to move to your wallet.

What has changed? Is this a hard fork? Where can we see source?

Just minor updates - removing links from previous project etc, it's not a hard fork, don't think we're quite there yet.

Source is here

https://github.com/PXN-Foundation/Peepcoin
Where do you find version 1.0.4.0?

Here: https://peepcoin.io/peepcoin/
Activity: 2
Hi there, Has anyone faced this problem- for a week i dont see any progress in synk
16 active connections, wallet version is qt
number of bloks remainig day by day  grows up!

Do you have staking enabled? It's possible you've managed to create your own private fork.

If not, have you tried stopping and restarting the client?
Thanks a lot for asking. I  run ver 1.0.4.0 86x, now it s ok

Where do you find version 1.0.4.0?
Guys this is coin PCN.  I didn't understand about PXN
Target: 1 PXN = 0.00000030 BTC  Wink
legendary
Activity: 2268
Merit: 1092
First point for any source of info is probably the discord server - we'll try post updates here as well though, right now though we're in the research phase of the roadmap as per the site.  so we're looking at maybe trying to control that 100% ridiculous inflation better.  It would probably require a hard fork and I suppose a lot of support from the community.  We're also looking into a mobile wallet but without staking initially.

I see from the other thread ( https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.45978593 ) that you have persuaded coinexchange to move to your wallet.

What has changed? Is this a hard fork? Where can we see source?
Activity: 459
Merit: 100
Guys please any one give comformation what is happening with this PCN .... It's too delay my total investment kept on peep when it was at 9 sathoahi . I am so much afried about it.... Plz PEEP  come with good news Cry
Its so sad.. Global downtrend, mostly altcoins...I thought 1 sathoshi was the bottom, and bought some)
I think 1 sathoshi is a real  first goal. I  bought some PCN too Smiley
Activity: 3
Guys please any one give comformation what is happening with this PCN .... It's too delay my total investment kept on peep when it was at 9 sathoahi . I am so much afried about it.... Plz PEEP  come with good news Cry
Its so sad.. Global downtrend, mostly altcoins...I thought 1 sathoshi was the bottom, and bought some)
Hi there, Has anyone faced this problem- for a week i dont see any progress in synk

Do you have staking enabled? It's possible you've managed to create your own private fork.

Thanks a lot for asking. I  run ver 1.0.4.0 86x, now it s ok
legendary
Activity: 2268
Merit: 1092

Activity: 59
Peepcoin has been added for a competition to get listed on catex.io

Catex Exchange, www.catex.io, is hosting a voting competition for new coins to be added to our upcoming release of Doge market. Seven coins have been chosen to participate. The top two voted coins at the end of the 7 day period will be listed on Catex. Catex is a mining transaction exchange with 80% of its profits going to catt holders. Best of luck to all of the communities! You can vote at t.me/catex_group. See the pinned message. Competition will end on September 29th at 12:00 pm Central Time Zone.
number of bloks remainig day by day  grows up!
Activity: 174
when we can swap PCN to DAPS?

September 10th 2018 is the end date for submitting claim form for DAPS , if you already filled your claim form  you will get DAPS token by second week of October 2018 or even before , if you haven't submitted your claim form you are Not eligible for DAPS Airdrop
Activity: 23
Does anyone from this community want to bring back this coin with me?
Pages:
Jump to: