Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Peerplays - First Ever Blockchain-Based Gaming Platform - page 25. (Read 1144140 times)

Activity: 147
Merit: 100
Frozen till june ?
thats almost half a year lol

Not sure what this is in response too. June is a few days and month from now.
How much is peerplay now?

I remember previously years ago i invest it is like $2 per peerplay and it peaked at $40

How about now?

They are $5 now in Tier 1 of the crowdsale.
Activity: 8
Merit: 104
Quick question... when the crowdsale came out in March it looked like the one in the image below:

And there was no redemption keys required. Now it requires to generate and download a redemption key.

How can a balance be checked for someone who participated in the older version?

source: https://steemit.com/peerplays/@ash/how-to-effortlessly-join-the-peerplays-crowdfund

EDIT: NEVERMIND! Just enter your sending BTC address. I guess they changed the ICO, so that people don't do stupid things.
Quick question... when the crowdsale came out in March it looked like the one in the image below:

And there was no redemption keys required. Now it requires to generate and download a redemption key.

How can a balance be checked for someone who participated in the older version?

source: https://steemit.com/peerplays/@ash/how-to-effortlessly-join-the-peerplays-crowdfund

EDIT: NEVERMIND! Just enter your sending BTC address. I guess they changed the ICO, so that people don't do stupid things.

To be clear this format you see above was the OLD format prior to April 24th 2017. Anyone who sends their contribution now this does NOT apply. You can now and after April 24th safely send your contribution in BTC, ETH, DASH, DOGE, LTC, BTS, STEEM, or SBD BitUSD/EUR/CNY to the Peerplays crowdfund.
legendary
Activity: 1672
Merit: 1046
Here we go again
Frozen till june ?
thats almost half a year lol
Activity: 1568
Merit: 511
How much is peerplay now?

I remember previously years ago i invest it is like $2 per peerplay and it peaked at $40

How about now?
Activity: 925
So where is this project?

Any slack?
Activity: 1936
Merit: 290
Hello to everybody

but I do not find any roadmap for Peerplays  and which is the stage right now? Do you have any idea ? Please give a specific answer !

If I want to partecipate to crowdsale why I have to give wallet private key ? It's on crowdsale page "If you are unsure about whether your Bitcoin wallet supports the exportation of private keys, then please use one of the following recommended wallets: "

Thank you

I recommend waiting until tomorrow for any specific answers...there will be a release of new information.

Stay tuned!
Merit: 0
Hello to everybody

but I do not find any roadmap for Peerplays  and which is the stage right now? Do you have any idea ? Please give a specific answer !

If I want to partecipate to crowdsale why I have to give wallet private key ? It's on crowdsale page "If you are unsure about whether your Bitcoin wallet supports the exportation of private keys, then please use one of the following recommended wallets: "

Thank you
Activity: 2
Good morning Peerplays

at what stage is now Peerplays ? Is there any roadmap for the project ?

Thank you
        Road Map onpfflcial website Wink
Good morning Peerplays

at what stage is now Peerplays ? Is there any roadmap for the project ?

Thank you
Activity: 453
Merit: 261
Look Morty magic internet money
I thought peerplay just vanished or something but coming back soon with some improvements?

Yes they had a period for a second round ICO (which is still live) in which the PeerPlay token on open ledger was halted. In exchange participants will get the new PP on the actual blockchain instead of a UIA on OpenLedger this time around. This is suppose to happen in May or June. Hope this info helps.

Yes. Thanks for sharing
Activity: 462
I thought peerplay just vanished or something but coming back soon with some improvements?

Yes they had a period for a second round ICO (which is still live) in which the PeerPlay token on open ledger was halted. In exchange participants will get the new PP on the actual blockchain instead of a UIA on OpenLedger this time around. This is suppose to happen in May or June. Hope this info helps.
Activity: 453
Merit: 261
Look Morty magic internet money
legendary
Activity: 1138
Merit: 1001
Hi guys,

When will Peerplays trading begin again?

What & when is the first game that will be released? (For example, Edgeless already has a pretty slick Blackjack beta that is scheduled for full release in June.)

legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1000
the grandpa of cryptos
very interesting project, i will have a closer look on this soon
Activity: 1936
Merit: 290
Thanks. It's not very active in there.

Depends on time of day...; )
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
I heard that the rake fee is set to be 0% for texas holdem. Is there a list of announced fees for other products such as the sports betting exchange and online games?

Edit: I have other questions.

What is the ETA for the release of the sports betting exchange?
Are there any screenshots/demos of the sports betting exchange available now?

Really cool project!

ETA for Sports betting is Octobter and there are no screenshots/demos of it yet.  Just the testnet release of the Core wallet with implemented features.

There is a lot going on so I recommend joining the Telegram chat; that is where the majority of conversation occurs including w/Team members.

Thanks for the tip. How do i join telegram chat?

click the link: https://t.me/Peerplays

Thanks. It's not very active in there.
legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1000
I heard that the rake fee is set to be 0% for texas holdem. Is there a list of announced fees for other products such as the sports betting exchange and online games?

Really cool project!

ETA for Sports betting is Octobter and there are no screenshots/demos of it yet.  Just the testnet release of the Core wallet with implemented features.

There is a lot going on so I recommend joining the Telegram chat; that is where the majority of conversation occurs including w/Team members.

click the link: https://t.me/Peerplays
Activity: 406
Merit: 250

Really cool project!

Pages:
Jump to: