Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Pegascoin [PGC] | Ethash | 100% Pow - page 5. (Read 90289 times)

Activity: 679
Merit: 103
Voted, only 25 vote left!

I m really like Pegascoin, it s may be not a big coin now, but development never stopping 
and Pegas slowly growing day by day.
Activity: 441
Merit: 109
843 / 1000 votes (only 50 upvotes / day are possible)

Wink Vote for next.exchange : https://nextexchange.featureupvote.com/suggestions/4272/pegascoin-pgc
Activity: 702
Merit: 102
I am the Kung Fury...
Pegas must go on CMC, no way!
Best dev around ( considering he's doing most of the work alone ), really good features in the coin: DOB1.0 and DOB2.0 are something different and not many coin offers cold staking tech.

All we can do to get pegas gain traction must be done!
What's going on with the development of the coin? Any practical use case? I don't know if people can perceived the concept of the DACs and DOBs because they all care about making quick money and are not thinking about long term growth so that's why is more appealing to have a masternode they can sell right away instead of a DOB that locks the coin for 6 or 3 months. We need something more attractive to the platform, smart contracts, IoT, privacy, data ownership, AI a DEX built with PGC I don't know something to give each PGC some nice value. The coin with the supply it has can easily go to 1 dollar, but the question is how to attract those whales and the public interest that will drive the price to that level.

in DOB 2.0 coins are not locked. they are in your wallet and spendable.
if you do a DAC you open a deposit for 3 months and receive daily rewards, just like staking but with wallet closed, no need it open, and just like masternodes, but without other costs, like a vps, IP, power bill.

in DOB 2.0 at any time you can sell you coins, spend 1K, 2.3K, 10K or 50K, as much as you have in account. when your balance has less than 50K your DAC will expire, so you are just not DOBLing anymore, that's all.
Activity: 339
Merit: 11
I'm talking about something like this
https://rados.io/multi-blockchain-decentralized-trading-with-saturn-protocol/
at the end PGC is an EVM no?
Activity: 339
Merit: 11
What's going on with the development of the coin? Any practical use case? I don't know if people can perceived the concept of the DACs and DOBs because they all care about making quick money and are not thinking about long term growth so that's why is more appealing to have a masternode they can sell right away instead of a DOB that locks the coin for 6 or 3 months. We need something more attractive to the platform, smart contracts, IoT, privacy, data ownership, AI a DEX built with PGC I don't know something to give each PGC some nice value. The coin with the supply it has can easily go to 1 dollar, but the question is how to attract those whales and the public interest that will drive the price to that level.
Activity: 7
Merit: 0
i still hodl this coin! c'moon boys pump pump pump , i am hungry man
Activity: 316
Merit: 113
Thank you for post. Maybe CMC look at this post and will give some explanations.
Activity: 75
count with me for promoting in portuguese related sites
Activity: 62
We need to start pumping this coin up boys n girls by promoting out there if we want it to grow like we think it could.
Activity: 29
We have to give some help to promote this coin, dev is amazing he needs some help for marketing and shilling. We need to reach the volumes for Coinmarketcap to make pegas explode! DOB is such amazing system of reward, like a bank but workin...big guns here shill this coin. I will donate something to dev to reach a bigger exchange!

Sorry, but CMC don`t want list Pegascoin. We made request several times. And allways got answer that we are not ready yet.
We try to made what was in our power..
Trade volume>$100k/day, donation to CMC. no one from this factors did not influence their decision..
Maybe later..

It's all right, Dev. I know you do a lot for a pegascoin. I still HOLD))
Activity: 316
Merit: 113
We have to give some help to promote this coin, dev is amazing he needs some help for marketing and shilling. We need to reach the volumes for Coinmarketcap to make pegas explode! DOB is such amazing system of reward, like a bank but workin...big guns here shill this coin. I will donate something to dev to reach a bigger exchange!

Sorry, but CMC don`t want list Pegascoin. We made request several times. And allways got answer that we are not ready yet.
We try to made what was in our power..
Trade volume>$100k/day, donation to CMC. no one from this factors did not influence their decision..
Maybe later..
Activity: 350
Merit: 46
It seems to me that I've missed this novelty. What is the expectation of the future? Is it reasonable to buy it after the coin if it starts late?
Activity: 238
Merit: 2
I would probably be interested in helping out the marketing campaign. whats the idea for how to do it?
Activity: 87
Activity: 86
Work moving forward.
We add some new details.
- pass for DOB account will consist two parts: dev part and investors part (common to all). So separately the developer or investors can not do anything with the account....
- The liquidation process is added, which implies the payment of the depository in case of an abnormal situation.
- The page of the statistics of the depository will be made. The basic statistics are in the wallet. And the general information can be viewed on this page: such as the total weight of the depository, the current processed block, the last registered deposits, etc.
Activity: 462
Merit: 101
I really like Pegascoin! In less than one day 105 PGC is added to my deposit of the 9th type. Of course deposit weight is 67%, but 70 PGC per day is very good too if the weight will be 100%. I think it will be at least 10$ for PGC till June 2018. And if smartcontracts will be realized on Pegascoin blockchain it can easy reach 100$  Cool

It will never reach 100$ Cheesy
There are too many coins in total for that.
Activity: 88
I really like Pegascoin! In less than one day 105 PGC is added to my deposit of the 9th type. Of course deposit weight is 67%, but 70 PGC per day is very good too if the weight will be 100%. I think it will be at least 10$ for PGC till June 2018. And if smartcontracts will be realized on Pegascoin blockchain it can easy reach 100$  Cool
So far this project is very promising... let's see how far we could go... exchange is necessary to keep miners work  / hashpower on a network. DOB project looks promising but at the moment just like a rough idea... far from realization. Let's see what time will bring.

DOB 1.0 is launched, working and rewarding people already.

DOB 2.0 is launched, working and rewarding people already.

P2P exchange is launched and people trade.

at the moment just like a rough idea ...  far from realization

You may check.... Is not just an ideea, the coin and its projects are launched already and real.  Wink

Pages:
Jump to: