Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Pegascoin [PGC] | Ethash | 100% Pow - page 6. (Read 90289 times)

Activity: 62
Merit: 0
i have used Yobit a lot they never scammed me
Activity: 21
So far this project is very promising... let's see how far we could go... exchange is necessary to keep miners work  / hashpower on a network. DOB project looks promising but at the moment just like a rough idea... far from realization. Let's see what time will bring.
Activity: 462
Merit: 14
Pegascoin has 100K daily trading volume but CMC rejected first without reason. Coin fulfills all requirements and should be added on CMC, developer sent a new request.

If you have a twitter account, please post on coinmarketcap tweeter account about adding pegascoin.

You want coinmarketcap? Help PGC and tweet today, tomorrow and even next days... until they notice our tweets. https://twitter.com/CoinMarketCap  Smiley
How many days coinmarketcap.com website ask candidate coins to maintain their daily volume above $100k to be accepted?
I am not sure about the listing requirements of coinmarketcap.com, but I guess it should be maintained over several continuous days.
Activity: 441
Merit: 109
Activity: 316
Merit: 113

* YoBit - he intended since begining to apply - but many says is a scam exchange. Do you want YoBit for pegascoin ?

it's best to avoid this exchange for now
Yobit don`t want list us. We made request many times with different types of listing plan.
Activity: 75

* YoBit - he intended since begining to apply - but many says is a scam exchange. Do you want YoBit for pegascoin ?

it's best to avoid this exchange for now
Activity: 27
It seems Pega will keep go to the moon lol
Activity: 441
Merit: 109
Pegascoin has 100K daily trading volume but CMC rejected first without reason. Coin fulfills all requirements and should be added on CMC, developer sent a new request.

If you have a twitter account, please post on coinmarketcap tweeter account about adding pegascoin.

You want coinmarketcap? Help PGC and tweet today, tomorrow and even next days... until they notice our tweets. https://twitter.com/CoinMarketCap  Smiley
Activity: 378
Merit: 10
I like the idea of your project. It seems to me that it will become very successful. I bought a few coins and I am sure that this is an excellent investment.
Activity: 62
Is it better to pool mine or solo mine a coin like Pegas ?
Activity: 84
Of course, It can’t be eternal growth, and after the correction market is usually goes up! But it is necessary to look at the fundamental analysis, as the correction can be very long!
Merit: 101

Will the block reward then decrease with time?
we decrease block reward at block 555555.

So that already happened? Current block is 614090
Will there be another reduction in block reward? This has to continiously decrease in order to hold the value of the already mined coins, right? Otherwise there will be a huge inflation ..

Edit: btw. How about listing at coingecko? They don't have so huge requirements like CMC.
Edit2: Ok I see that PGC ticker is already taken at coingecko ...

we decrease block reward at block 555555.
Activity: 98
Its looks like good project.  Traders always try to find good ideas. So add your events to https://tothemoon.live/ and dont forget add wallet to get donates from traders.
Merit: 101
Hi, Whats total supply for PGC? ty
current  circulation supply you can see in explorer http://explorer.pegascoin.com
max supply not limited

Activity: 238
Merit: 2
How far below is hash rate from a couple of month ago? And why? Maybe need to market it to some new pools?
Activity: 79
Hashrate on the pool is very low and unstable. How to improve?
Activity: 98
Even when the cryptocurrency is falling there are top gainers in the market. Just believe that nothing remains perrmanently at the top forever. Even satan fell when he fought God in heaven. They will rebounced so buy now
Pages:
Jump to: