Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [PENG] Penguincoin - Vote for Cryptsy! - page 12. (Read 206085 times)

Activity: 70
Merit: 10
We can swim in water, walk and land, now were going to fly to the moon!
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
When can rise Penguins?
Activity: 2170
Merit: 640
Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game
Don't get me wrong I don't have high hopes for Penguincoin at this particular moment, but I would rather hold and have say, a 5% chance of making a large profit in the future, instead of like selling millions of them now for enough btc to buy a gumball just so I can console myself that "at least I limited my losses."

The point of capitulation has been reached, nobody wants to mine or sell it anymore.
Its in a zombie state.
But somebody has been buying all this coin, all the time.
I keep it for the name alone, like a couple of others.
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
Don't get me wrong I don't have high hopes for Penguincoin at this particular moment, but I would rather hold and have say, a 5% chance of making a large profit in the future, instead of like selling millions of them now for enough btc to buy a gumball just so I can console myself that "at least I limited my losses."
Activity: 44
Merit: 0
I'd hate to be one of those dipshits that sells a struggling coin for like 1 sat and then watch in horror when the coin recovers and goes to 100 or 1000 sat in a matter of weeks.

I am hoping for the same but it seems this community is not one of the strongest one. It is very important for a coin to evolve - the technologies are evolving and a coin should implement these changes.

Check out how many new algo are there:

USD
 X11
 USD
 Keccak
 Quark
 Groestl   
I mined some a while back and I have a feeling that unfortunately it will just become worthless. But I hold long term and don't sell for shit prices, it will either recover and I'll sell for a decent price or it will die and I won't make anything from it.

I'd hate to be one of those dipshits that sells a struggling coin for like 1 sat and then watch in horror when the coin recovers and goes to 100 or 1000 sat in a matter of weeks.
Activity: 364
Merit: 250
Stand up , Stand up , Stand up !
Bought a long time, prices have been stagnant, very sad
Yeah I really wasn't being sarcastic. A new dev is needed pronto or this coin is dead.
legendary
Activity: 1344
Merit: 1001
They should change the ann tagline from "Start mining now" to "Please find us a new dev."
This could help if done wisely.
They should change the ann tagline from "Start mining now" to "Please find us a new dev."
Activity: 146
lets be honest, this coin is dead.

what's the network power like 100mh?

please.
legendary
So invest in Penguincoin Smiley
Tell me about it, I just saw someone posted a link in the Stories announcement thread talking about some site that sounds like they take votes on coins to resurrect, if I understood what he was talking about that is.
legendary
Is the dev still active on this one or did he/she bail out a while back? Seems like this coin has basically stopped trying.

Seems so but from my experience sometimes coins are reborned massively :p
Is the dev still active on this one or did he/she bail out a while back? Seems like this coin has basically stopped trying.
legendary
Knock knock.
Activity: 60
needed wallet
Activity: 62
Please consider reducing total coin, impliment POS or some others things to boost this coin, because PENG is dying slowly right now...
Activity: 984
Merit: 1000
Dev-team / community should do more for public relationships. For example PENG could write a animal protection manifest for the digital world, describing how digital currencies can help here.
Or it could cooperate with popular animal protection institutions like https://awionline.org/

Another one would be a build-in funding system like EMC2 has, to fund animal/penguin protection programs with the 2% taxes on mining.

Huge potential, but nothing happening...
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
https://cryptassist.io

I don't think more exchanges are going to fix what is currently wrong with Penguincoin.

Then what do you think is wrong with Penguincoin?
Pages:
Jump to: