Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [PENG] Penguincoin - Vote for Cryptsy! - page 15. (Read 206085 times)

Activity: 308
Merit: 250
Correct, none of the pools are working

But if devs did not make the source available to pool operators before launch, it will take them some time to get everything set up to go (one pool operator mentioned this earlier in the thread), up to 20 minutes.

So with a little luck, there will be pools available within a few minutes.

Bad that dev doesn't listen to recommendations about releasing source to pool operators prior to launch though...

Who is the Dev here, can we contact him, or just abandon this coin?

wtf ? where does this come from ?
our pool IS working perfect. peng.poolerino.com
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
I am mining with https://peng.hash.so/ and the main reason for mining this coin is charity work.I hope dev (or some one) involve more with user questions that would help this project go further

Which pool is best for mining this coin

Please answer him, i don't work in mining, i don't know

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

But if devs did not make the source available to pool operators before launch, it will take them some time to get everything set up to go (one pool operator mentioned this earlier in the thread), up to 20 minutes.

Bad that dev doesn't listen to recommendations about releasing source to pool operators prior to launch though...

Who is the Dev here, can we contact him, or just abandon this coin?

Please answer him, i don't work in mining, i don't know
Activity: 11

Activity: 210
Merit: 100
This is the PenguinCoin thread, i'm asking PenguinCoin holders, PenguinCoin supporters:
Remove all your sell orders up to 10 Sat, we will sell our coin at 11 sat not less, do that for the entire month of April, make the Campaign work, charities will buy your coins at 11 Sat.
Activity: 378
Merit: 10
That is right, community behind the coin is the key. Devs should start main topics, community should support and follow or rediscuss what to change/add to push it further.

Let's work together to create a better future!
legendary
Activity: 1344
Merit: 1001
1. you dont reach EVERYONE, not here and possible not in every forum you use.
2. ppl dont care about the coins anymore today. They want cash. So its altcoin -> btc -> fiat.

That's well said: altcoin -> btc -> fiat.
Looking more useful for investing reason in this way: fiat <- btc <- altcoin and this converts to quite stable <- volatile <- highly madafucking volatile

you are all right, i'm not discussing numbers and direct fast profit
i'm speaking about being usefull for your self and for the world you living in
this is the last chance for your coin to have a higher value
don't wait for an investor of 100 Btc, don't wait a pump, that will not happen
PenguinCoin will die if will not get support from the community holders of Peng

Then its dead, like 99% of all the other altcoins. Who needs them anyways ? BTC is enough.
Sorry but thats a fact.
Also dont expect the community to help, 99% also dont stand behind the coin, they dont care what coin it is. Will the price at xchange pay my electricyty and do I make profit with it is the only thing.

No, BTC is not enough. It is too slow. I'm not sayin that penguincoin or other first generation altcoin will replace BTC but for sure there is a place for more coins than one.

Tell me why pls.

The ONLY reason for altcoins was / is: To get BTC faster then mining them directly.
BTC mining means tons of investment for hardware. LTC was made to let everybody mine again with GPU+CPU
So there is just that reason: To get btc in a affordable way.

Dont tell me you want to tell every point of sale owner that they have to accept Doge, cat, moon or Penguincoin ?
They dont even understand why they should accept BTC...so..

I know what you mean but it will be impossible to pay with bitcoin if you have to wait several minutes - up to few hours for needed confirmation. Like in a shop or restaurant. Here another coin could be useful, like peercoin or quarkcoin.
Also notice that there are coins with special interesting features like Namecoin (with his decentralized DNS working idea, .bit domains). Or like gridcoin or curecoin (underdevelopment) that support scientific researches. Then we have Nxt with it's green mining (Greenpeace will be pleased). Also devcoins that most of mined coins are used to help fund open source projects created by writers and software developers.
There is a lot of features and ideas that can stand behind coin. This will always attrack people.
2. ppl dont care about the coins anymore today. They want cash. So its altcoin -> btc -> fiat.

Looking more useful for investing reason in this way: fiat <- btc <- altcoin and this converts to quite stable <- volatile <- highly madafucking volatile

Then its dead, like 99% of all the other altcoins. Who needs them anyways ? BTC is enough.
Sorry but thats a fact.
Also dont expect the community to help, 99% also dont stand behind the coin, they dont care what coin it is. Will the price at xchange pay my electricyty and do I make profit with it is the only thing.

No, BTC is not enough. It is too slow. I'm not sayin that penguincoin or other first generation altcoin will replace BTC but for sure there is a place for more coins than one.

Tell me why pls.

The ONLY reason for altcoins was / is: To get BTC faster then mining them directly.
BTC mining means tons of investment for hardware. LTC was made to let everybody mine again with GPU+CPU

Dont tell me you want to tell every point of sale owner that they have to accept Doge, cat, moon or Penguincoin ?

Altcoin are essential for Bitcoin and Miners
if Bitcoin is the engine, Altcoins are the other parts of the machine
no Altcoins > no miners

That is 100% what I said. "to get bitcoins" without mining bitcoins.
So you see, you dont need THIS special altcoin, every altcoin will do. So why should I be behind PENG then ? OR Cat ? Or name it.
As long my GPU brings me profit Ill mine the coin, maybe trade it.
PENG will not pay that.

Just few Altcoins will survive in the next period
i'm not inviting you to buy PenguinCoin, i'm just inviting the PenguinCoin holders to give value for what they hold and give a chance for the Campaign to work
just useful Altcoins will survive, if you are PenguinCoin holder support the efforts to make your coin useful as an international way of donation

Sorry but thats a fact.

Tell me why pls.

no Altcoins > no miners

That is 100% what I said. "to get bitcoins" without mining bitcoins.
So you see, you dont need THIS special altcoin, every altcoin will do. So why should I be behind PENG then ? OR Cat ? Or name it.
As long my GPU brings me profit Ill mine the coin, maybe trade it.
PENG will not pay that.

Sorry but thats a fact.

Tell me why pls.

no Altcoins > no miners

Sorry but thats a fact.

Tell me why pls.

That is right, community behind the coin is the key. Devs should start main topics, community should support and follow or rediscuss what to change/add to push it further.

http://www.energypeople.no/wp-content/uploads/2014/01/hands.jpg

+1000 We can make a difference, don't sell your PenguinCoin for a month
Give a chance for the Campaign to work
legendary

Sorry but thats a fact.

Sorry but thats a fact.
legendary

legendary

Help People, help your self
you are invaluable, Don't sell cheap
Make it Work
Pages:
Jump to: