Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [PENG] Penguincoin - Vote for Cryptsy! - page 29. (Read 206085 times)

Activity: 98
Merit: 10
Bountys will be rewarded to those who continue to support and promote penguincoin, share your ideas below for rewards! PENG is down but not out.

+1, i will also support those who promote penguincoin. Please post below your ideas or strategies. I will pay decent rewards.
Bountys will be rewarded to those who continue to support and promote penguincoin, share your ideas below for rewards! PENG is down but not out.
Activity: 167
Merit: 100
so what promotion ideas do we have fellow Penguins?

I would like to see some articles and do something different to get some attention?
Activity: 27
Merit: 0
Hi, thanks for making a pool for Penguincoin and it looks great, i have added you to the list.
Cool, thanks Smiley
Activity: 308
Merit: 250

0% fee - nothing less!

Signup now, pool waiting for you.

http://peng.poolerino.com/
Activity: 199
what's the deal with this coin? just put in a bunch at 3 sats yesterday and i'm kinda regretting it.

why would you regret it for, it was 11 satoshi in the week, only lose when you sell, just keep your eye on peng and dont panic, it will shoot up again soon most coins are down at the moment its been a hard couple of days plus PENG has 2 markets down.
Activity: 132
what's the deal with this coin? just put in a bunch at 3 sats yesterday and i'm kinda regretting it.
Exp
i now own 9M lets hope the price increases.

If you own 9 mill then you can make the price increase can't you ?

What are you talking about?
Either you're incredibly stupid or you failed to understand my post.

PENGcoin.com has found it's first blocks, and so far we've been quite lucky. Until now noone signed up, so if you want to mine without fee and have a pool featuring basic market and mining information, PENGcoin.com is for you. I am in touch with various exchange sites to supply you with all the market data you need about PENG.

To the devs / mods: Would be cool, if you add this pool to your list.

Hi, thanks for making a pool for Penguincoin and it looks great, i have added you to the list.
PENGcoin.com has found it's first blocks, and so far we've been quite lucky. Until now noone signed up, so if you want to mine without fee and have a pool featuring basic market and mining information, PENGcoin.com is for you. I am in touch with various exchange sites to supply you with all the market data you need about PENG.

To the devs / mods: Would be cool, if you add this pool to your list.
coin is dead?

Far from it, its just the beginning for this coin... considering this coin was at 1 satoshi before anything for days then it went to 11 satoshi its all possible again. Promotion is still underway for this coin, & hopefully big vern will implement this coin, considering coinmarket.io has been down for days now. Once PENG has been added to crypsty we can start targeting penguin charities and creating good gestures with this coin.
Activity: 182
coin is dead?
Gone to the great iceberg in the sky.
Activity: 182

If you own 9 mill then you can make the price increase can't you ?
My dear fellow penguins,

let me invite you to join this cool, new pool with 0% mining fee. This is not just another PENG pool, no - it wants to be more. I am determined to help the PENG community with new software releases within the next weeks, exclusively for PENG and available first on this pool. Whoever says PENG is dead has no idea Wink

So if you want to mine without fees, promote the coin and help us to reach the critical mass (aka Hashrate) for PENG mining - please join our pool at

pengcoin.com

Thanks for your support & Happy Mining!

EDIT: Ooops. Link did not work - just fixed it.
wB`
Activity: 84
i hope not. but usually when a coin goes from 1-2 satoshis its in trouble.
Activity: 560
Merit: 105
coin is dead?
wB`
on mintpal the buy orders vs the sell orders are ridiculous.
Activity: 112
http://penguincoin.cryptocoinmania.com
I'm personally backing everyone up to the 120K PENG mark
Come get your 150% payouts! and Remember -- all revenue this week goes to the Penguincoin forum!

Thanks for that!  That's where this community differs from the others, only a month old and already backings!  Get in now get in fast!  Come get some free coins at www.penguincoinforum.com
Exp
We've raised 30,000+ PENG for the Penguincoin forum so far TODAY!  Join in: http://penguincoin.cryptocoinmania.com
Pages:
Jump to: