Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [PENG] Penguincoin - Vote for Cryptsy! - page 52. (Read 206085 times)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0
Guys dont put huge sell walls let the price go up.
Activity: 199
Merit: 100
go PENG, anything can happen will only go higher
Activity: 14
Well its at 9 now. 10 wont be long  Roll Eyes
yeh it was 8 satoshi briefly aswell so i would expect it to pass 10 satoshi tomorrow and carry on rising, looking good
Activity: 140
0.00000007 BTC now Smiley.
whats the best pool.. peng.multi-pool.eu doesn't seem to be working out well for me

I havent had any problems there and im currently mining there as we speak and all the other pools are very good so have a change to one on the list on OP and you shouldn't have any problems.

Yeh i have also noticed the BLOCK CHAIN is not working, i hope there is someone who can make a block explorer
Activity: 252
Merit: 250
whats the best pool.. peng.multi-pool.eu doesn't seem to be working out well for me
https://www.crypticpool.com/peng/
Been working perfectly for me
Activity: 146
wB`
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
Yes this coin needs KGW...or else it will keep getting raped by multipools. They did the same thing to MEOW, LEAF and other new coins. Once the coin hits cryptsy they start API dumping which kills the price as well Sad ...not a fan of multipools.
Activity: 167
the website looks great, you have done a good job, clean and professional.

Lets see how the diff re targets now
Activity: 308
PENG succesfuly crippled by some multipool, difficulty 54 and they are gone now.
Activity: 196
Penguincoin need a block explorer, is there anyone who can make one or knows of someone who can make one asap?

+1

I will try and get in contact with the operator of the old blockchain to see whats happening, In the meantime an alternative and new blockchain is needed.. please post here if you can do this for PENG. Thank you.

I never set up a Blockchain viewer before, If needed I can look into it this week :]

https://github.com/bitcoin-abe/bitcoin-abe

Wink

Anyway, how many coins have been mined so far??
Activity: 98
Penguincoin need a block explorer, is there anyone who can make one or knows of someone who can make one asap?

+1

I will try and get in contact with the operator of the old blockchain to see whats happening, In the meantime an alternative and new blockchain is needed.. please post here if you can do this for PENG. Thank you.
Activity: 98

+1
Activity: 252
Net hash 1.6 GHASH now wow
{
"blocks" : 8551,
"currentblocksize" : 1805,
"currentblocktx" : 2,
"difficulty" : 54.31247309,
"errors" : "",
"generate" : false,
"genproclimit" : -1,
"hashespersec" : 0,
"networkhashps" : 1612003195,
"pooledtx" : 38,
"testnet" : false
}
Activity: 155
Penguincoin added to CryptoTop!!!
BTC: 13MVMftimCmpQEsryo47pTs97ubmwkT31Y
LTC: Lh9ChfS1X3YWXmapr66nQjj3qZmys3qkNw
DOGE: DJMxzVrURhmsWFZHCjK5kDVHEqP5FcfGvy
Looks like they just did - diff jumped to 40.
40min of retarget is not enough.

fuking multipools  Roll Eyes
Activity: 167
Activity: 28
Looks like they just did - diff jumped to 40.
40min of retarget is not enough.
Pages:
Jump to: